No "Yes" or "No"

• Thread starter IntrusivePenDesperateSword
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
To be frank, neither.

Would you JUST DO IT for money?

It solely depends on what "IT" is. Laundry? Dishes? Killing a man?

Is it possible for humans to fly without the aid of machinery?

Even if considering great determination, I so far assume that humans cannot, I'm fact, fly without assistance.

Falling trees, yes yes. Do growing trees in the forest make a noise?

I highly doubt it, but I could be wrong.

Have you ever lamented the fact that superheroes don't exist in this universe?

What are you talking about? We have doctors,firefighters, Paramedics and other life saving individuals.

What makes you believe we have no superheroes?

Well... Considering we do not currently have people with superhuman capabilities protecting our world, I would say that is why we do not have them~

Do you like piña coladas?

Well, that question is irrelevant to me at this moment because I am currently under the legal drinking age in almost all nations in the world. Would I like Pina Coladas? That depends on what it was made of.

Are you ready for some FOOTBALL?

I am substantually uninterested in the sport.

Are you hyped for JORICK'S AVATAR?

I can't say I really care all that much.

Can you really say for sure that you live in the same universe I do?

Personally, I don't care that much. So what if we're not in the same universe? We're still able to live our lives without even knowing each other's existence.

Is it currently raining in your area?

I can't hear any rain in my area, so I will assume that it isn't raining at the moment.

So... are you happy with the state of the universe?

I have a neutral opinion about it at the moment.

Are you an introvert?

I am as introverted as they come.

Have you ever broken the law before?

Well, I was driving on the road without a license once -- but only on a somewhat-secluded road.

Do you trust technology?

We're not way in danger from technology, as it is impossible for mankind to create a fully autonomous AI that would want to harm us, as we are man, not God, and the fact that we have so many stories warning us against the creation of "golems" and other living things made by man. So, since we will remain in control of it, we have nothing to fear from technology.

Do you hear what I hear?

Apparently not, considering your predictions for A.I.

Havin' a good time?

The opposite of good.

What do you do when you're under a lot of pressure?

Reverse my perspective so that it is under me.

What is the stupidest question you have ever asked?

While working at a doughnut shop, I was standing at the front cash register - literally 2 feet in front of the doughnut case. Now, bear in mind that this is an open case, displaying dozens of yummy delights to the customers. Had a man come up and ask if we had any more doughnuts. I turned around, looked at the 50+ doughnuts sitting there, then turned back to him and said I'd have to check out back. I left, came back a minute later, and he was still waiting for an answer.

Idiot.

Do you think writing could be a career for you?

I would like to think so, however unlikely it may be.

Do you consider yourself superior to others?

Status
Not open for further replies.