Usually
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
Genres
I like most. It's the plot that decides.
The rules of this game are simple. One player is to ask a question.. The next is to answer it, WITHOUT using the words yes or no, neither any similar words like nah, nope, yeah, sure, etc.

That player then asks another question for the next player.

We'll start off the game with this:
Do you have a favorite holiday destination?

Only if you count "staying at home" as a holiday destination.

Which words are we not allowed to say in this game? :trollface:

As we cannot say those words, I will refrain from uttering them directly, but I can tell you as much as single words commonly used for denial or acceptance are forbidden in this thread.

Did you really think I couldn't answer that?

Well, the likehood of answering it was slim. However, you took the extra time to come up with a precise answer that impresses us thoroughly.

Do you have a weird quirk?

Does 'having to constantly surpress the urge to destroy the universe' count?

(Count the above as both my answer and the next question).

I do believe that would count as a weird quirk.

Will you respond to this question?

That I can do.

Do you have a hobby?

I have been playing video games before I could read.

Do you know any languages besides english?

I know some basic korean and japanese.

Do you have any siblings?

Do siblings who share one parent count? If so, four.

(Count the question part of my answer as a question.)

Siblings who share only one parent are half-brothers/sisters. They are still related through blood, making them actual siblings.

Which is better, ps4 or xbox one?

As the closest to either of them I've ever played is a PS3, and then only on rare occasions, I regret to inform you my opinions are lacking on the matter.

What are thoooooose?!

I believe you are speaking about my GIF on my profile page as you do not seem to have one which peeks the question; "What are those?" A GIF or GIF's are define by Dictionary.com as a set of standards and file format for storage of digital color images and short animations.

But what is an ocean but a multitude of drops?

Well, a multitude of drops consist of water. This consists of 2 hydrogens and one oxygen.

Do you like science?

Even though science can and has explain a lot of things throughout our time, being a paranormal fan, I believe there are many mysteries in the world that man will not be able to comprehend.

If a tree falls down and no one is around, does it still make a sound.

The tree does make a sound. Sound is created when it makes contact with the ground.

If you are falling through the forest and nobody is around, do you even crash or even make a sound?

As sound is not a result of making contact with the ground, but rather a result of something causing the air to vibrate (hence why there is no sound in space, where the amount of air is quite lacking), sound should indeed be produced. Whether the human air will be able to pick it up over the sound of your screams of panic as you realize you are about to die is another question.

If I would ask you to make an anagram of the word "on", what would you come up with?

Nothing I am allowed to mention in this thread, given there is only one possible anagram, and that is one of the banned words.

Are you having an objectively good day?

Depends on how you define objectively good day.

Do you ever use the forbidden words in real life?

I believe there are none besides curse words, whom I never use.

Have you ever drunk?

Status
Not open for further replies.