No "Yes" or "No"

• Thread starter IntrusivePenDesperateSword
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
I prefer not to if at all possible, as I find that such a frame of mind can easily turn you into a massive asshole.

Would you go on a date with me someone from this forum, who may or may not be me?
Assuming that they align with your sexual orientation.

First I would have to know your said person's own gender/orientation, as well as age and location. Obviously I would refuse to travel between countries just for a date with someone I had never met with a fifteen year age gap and the wrong gender for me.

Have you ever met someone IRL who you originally met online?

I would've been terrified if that happened.

If Pinocchio says, "My nose will grow now," will it actually grow?

Well, see, what we have here is a logical paradox. Pinocchio's nose only grows when he lies. So if he says his nose will grow and it doesn't, that would mean he's lying and his nose would, in fact, grow. But then that means he's telling the truth and his nose wouldn't grow. And so on and so forth. The fact is that there isn't a clear answer. Thankfully, such a situation is entirely fiction and impossible in reality (at least, I hope so).

Do you like to party?

If it doesn't have high-pitched music, I'm up for it. (I have hyperacusis, mind you.)

Have you eaten anything today?

Depends on what you are referring to. Food for the body is rather lacking, but food for the mind and fuel for creativity has been aplenty for me. At least for today. Other days, though the opposite is true. I wonder if they have a relation.

Read any good books lately?

I recently finished rereading The Gilded Chain by Dave Duncan for review purposes. It's my favorite book of all time, so I think it's safe to say I enjoyed it. Anybody who likes swordplay, mild court politics, and fantasy elements all rolled up into one pleasant package should read it. I'd recommend anything by Duncan, actually.

Have you ever gone to a Disney park?

There is one relatively close to where I live; I have been to it many times as a child.

Have you ever had a near death experience?

Once, when I was very small and caught a disease that kills more than 75% of children under the age of 5.

What defines a decent person?

In terms of the inanimate, I might suggest an urban dictionary as the best potential source of a definition for 'a decent person.'

Outside of this game, would you be inclined to answer a question calling exclusively for one or the other of the forbidden words in another manner?

Absolutely! Have you ever played "Truth or Dare"? ;D

Do the tigers come at night, with their voices soft as thunder? Do they tear your hopes apart?

Alas, they have turned my dream to shame...

Do you think it's time to try defying gravity?

I prefer to avoid trying to do that which is impossible.

Have you ever done something by complete accident that was so amazingly cool that you wished you could have gotten it on camera?

I'm not much of a person who stores memories in digital forms.

Would you trade your soul just to have one slice of pizza made from the heavens?

Going by my belief in what a soul is, what good would that slice of pizza be if my body wouldn't consciously experience eating it?

Is German the easiest language to learn for English-speakers?

For me, I think French is the easiest one.

Do you plan to take over the planet?

Not today. Birthdays generally aren't the best days to start.

Do you notice anything different about my age on Iwaku?

If I did, it was only because you mentioned it just now. (Happy birthday, btw)

Have you ever just felt so overwhelmingly small when compared to the rest of the universe?

At most times. But in the end, being a tiny spec in the universe means that I don't owe it anything at all. It's a place where I exist, without the universe judging me for my actions and mistakes. I'm just a small life form, surrounded by other billions of life forms as well. The universe doesn't want anything from us in return. Nor it ever will.

Do you like Sci-Fi movies?

Reactions: Hatsune Candy
Depends on the movie.

Do you enjoy Horror Films?

Status
Not open for further replies.