No "Yes" or "No"

• Thread starter IntrusivePenDesperateSword
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Drunk is a very broad word. Are you asking have I ever consumed a liquid or ever been intoxicated? It is unclear and as such, I can't answer.

What would Scooby do without the gang right by his side when the spots get tough?

What he always does until the mention of a scooby snack. Cower in fear.

Do you like tv sitcoms?

Sitcom-dependent. Friends was great, Will and Grace is okay and then there are others I watch when I just am bored and there is nothing better to do.

Is this a guility pleasure song you like?

As you didn't mention any song, yet said "this", I refuse to answer.

What is the meaning of cliches?

The meaning of clichés is to be cliché, duh.

Do you have any guility pleasure songs?

As a matter of fact I do.

Please refrain from telling anyone.

Do you have a favorite roleplay on this site?

Tons. I also don't believe in favoritism, so everyone I join is my favorite.

What is the name of this thread again?

I would suggest you scroll up and read the title. Alternatively, you can copy the title, paste it in google translate, and let the attractive voice there read it out loud.

What is "on dna sey" backwards?

On Dna sey is on dna sey. It's obviously a palindrome.

What is the answer to this question?

The answer to your question depends on what you asked.

Would you put out your best friend if they were suffering for months?

Depends on their degree of suffering, and if they agree to it.

Are there good threads at the moment in GC?

I couldn't say for sure as the concept of whether or not something is "good" is entirely subjective. All I can say is that there are very few threads that suit my personal tastes at the moment.

Would you be willing to date someone that you have never met before and know very little about?

I'd prefer to date someone I was well acquainted with, actually. When it comes to intimate relationships, a certain bond is required.

Can I have a cookie?

I've already given you a cookie.

'Yes' or 'no'? (There's no rule saying I can't use those words in a question. :bananaman:)

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: Sumirenko
The sky is the color it wants to be.

Are you currently possessed by a ghost?

I'm pretty confident that ghosts don't exist, and if they did, I doubt they would be interested in taking control of my body.

Is the universe just an illusion?

Well, as that French philosopher said, "I think, therefore I am". One may, of course, debate the credibility of his statement, but as it stands, I am in favor of believing in that the universe we live in, is in fact real, as opposed to being an illusion.

What is your favorite thread of all the ones on Iwaku?

Clearly the "Fundraiser: Mess With Jorick's Face" thread one.

What's the synonym word for "Definitely"?

A lot of synonyms for "definitely" are words that in this thread are banned, so therefore I recommend you check out an online Thesaurus on the topic.

Is "definetly" the correct spelling of the word?

Status
Not open for further replies.