~No Ordinary Family~ OoC & Sign Ups

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, thank you for being understanding ^^
Yes, Of course. I personally don't feel comfortable roleplaying with them and it is against what I believe in.

Lol I knew it, totally cool I respect that even though (I am Bi) Gotcha

Reactions: CuccoLady
«Full Name» Noah Ainsley

«Birthday» 26th January (18)

«Gender» Male

«Occupation» Student

«Home Town» London, England

⇐Physical Info⇒
101_fullep_NA_85770359_863425.mov_.mp4_.Still018-1435760144.jpg

anime_guy_render_by_zombieusagi-d53sjot.png

«Height» 6'1

«Weight» 78kg

«Dress Style» Smart.

«Markings» He has a tattoo on his left shoulder which reads Joanna Berrd, the name of his mother, who passed away from cancer when he was thirteen.

«Piercing(s)» None.

«Health Ailments» None.

⇐Mental Info⇒

«Aspirations» He aspires to be an artist.

«Habits» He is a smoker, although he isn't a heavy smoker.

«Personality» He is intelligent and reserved, although he is not shy and is rather charismatic when he needs to be. In addition to this, he is polite and respectable, and is viewed as being wise beyond his years since he prefers to spend his time with the more mature members of the Johnson family. He has a particularly neutral relationship with most of those who live in the house, which allows him a blank canvas to judge the characters of his other relatives.

⇐Other⇒

«Brief History» Noah's mother was the sister of Melissa Johnson, and his father William Ainsley died in a car crash when she was still pregnant with him. As a result, he was taken in by his aunt and lived with them until his eighteenth birthday. He then moved out into his own apartment a few miles away from the Johnson family home due to the large number of people in the household, however, he aims to become a lot closer to his other relatives.

Family Relation» Nephew of Melissa Johnson, and cousin to her children.

Last edited by a moderator:
Is the position of oldest brother available?

@Damien Nyr Nyr Everything looks good! ^^ just a quick question, does he have an english accent?

Is the position of oldest brother available?

No, however, you can play a cousin or non-related guy that is older than Nico(the oldest brother) if you would like. ^^

@Nekrokhasm @Autumn_Burns_Red @Kronas17 @Kitsune @Rin Mico @Kirisuna @Shadows
Just a reminder to post. We're attempting to get everyone at the school so we can all interact and no one will be left out! Please don't make your character a loner for now, it would make it very hard to include them if their far away!

@Damien Nyr Nyr Everything looks good! ^^ just a quick question, does he have an english accent?

No, however, you can play a cousin or non-related guy that is older than Nico(the oldest brother) if you would like. ^^

@Nekrokhasm @Autumn_Burns_Red @Kronas17 @Kitsune @Rin Mico @Kirisuna @Shadows
Just a reminder to post. We're attempting to get everyone at the school so we can all interact and no one will be left out! Please don't make your character a loner for now, it would make it very hard to include them if their far away!
Hows Nico looking on the best friend situation?

I will get working on a post. Thinks for reminding me! :)

I will post very soon :)

That depends; English accents in England sound completely different to the way that most American people believe they do, since there are multiple accents in England. The stereotypical English accent is posh and upper class, while Noah's would be more of the typical south-east Londoner.

However, Noah was born in America and raised in London, therefore you could read his voice in an American accent if you wish to.

I'll get to work on an application then, provided that is Nico is cool with it.
Yep! Sounds good.

That depends; English accents in England sound completely different to the way that most American people believe they do, since there are multiple accents in England. The stereotypical English accent is posh and upper class, while Noah's would be more of the typical south-east Londoner.

However, Noah was born in America and raised in London, therefore you could read his voice in an American accent if you wish to.

Yes, I understand. I usually search the said accent to see what it sounds like, because I'm bad at remembering accents. I was just wondering if he had an American (Kansas Specific) accent.

I'm going to be honest and say that I totally forgot about you guys, as it's been pretty crazy right now! I'm setting up a post now to start roleplaying.

It's all good! I'm happy to hear that you're doing better! ^^

I see that you're starting school and stuff, but wouldn't Takumi be out of school since he's 19?

[/I] [/CENTER] [/SIZE] [/I] [/CENTER]

2nr2ceo.jpg

«Full Name»
Charlie Shorstone

«Age/Birthday»
February 29th (21)

«Gender»
Male

«Occupation»
Mechanic/Artistic Sculpter

«Home Town»
(NOT SURE ABOUT WHAT TO PUT HERE)

⇐Physical Info⇒

«Height»
6ft

«Weight»
167lbs

«Dress Style»
He's typically seen wearing faded jeans, either with paint or grease on them. Allot of his shirts are graphics related, something cool or a slogan. When he's working he wears his coveralls.

«Markings»
None

«Piercing(s)»
None

«Health Ailments» Allot of people say he's not the brightest tool in the drawer, but he functions day to day.

⇐Mental Info⇒

«Aspirations»
He's happy at where he is in life, he works for the local mechanic shop and gets paid above minimum wage. But he very much wants to have his sculptures fund his life so he can spend more time with his friends and family. He also has yet to catch the eye of a pretty girl yet.

«Habits»
He picked up smoking in high school and on occasion will go outside for a smoke when he's stressed.

«Personality»
Charlie is one of a special breed. He loves his friends and family like they were the very air he breathes. He'd die for anyone but would kill for those close to him.

⇐Other⇒
He's known to party hard

«Brief History»
He grew up with his mom and dad in what seemed like a really normal household. Charlie didnt really know about the secret underlying issues between the pair but never really bothered to dive into it. Until his mom left, that was the day his innocent was shot in the knees and tossed in a ditch. From that day forward he realized how weird things had been at his home, his 'Uncle George' had actually been some dude his mom was taking to bed while his dad was out on business. It was so weird. He also realized how much freedom he had, his dad went on business trips every other week. And in those four days without supervision Charlie liked to play in the garage. He took apart the lawnmower once and got a severe scolding for it. When he got into high school he took all the classes to help him learn more about mechanics. In Sophomore year he started hanging around a sketchier group and in order to impress one of the senior girls of the group he took up smoking.

When Junior year rolled around she was gone and he lost care for it. He started taking practicum mechanics classes and made a few friends in the class. One of the kids in the class was the son of the local shop owner and managed to get Charlie a job. Since then Charlie has been working hard and living with his dad until he has enough money saved to get his own place.

Status
Not open for further replies.