~No Ordinary Family~ OoC & Sign Ups

Status
Not open for further replies.
Finally got my app up.

Everything looks good! ^^

I see that you're starting school and stuff, but wouldn't Takumi be out of school since he's 19?
Yes, he would. I hadn't thought about that yet (Since Nico will be meeting up with Peyton to help her.) so if you want to have him go to work, if he has a job, or you could have him tag along with Nico?

So...Who wants to drive Serafina to school?

Since Caleb has left already she'd probably take the bus with the siblings not going with them. Who all that is, I'm unsure at this moment but just go back and read to know who ^^

I'm not sure how to introduce Charlie but I was thinking something along the lines of him dropping by the house/Nico's work.

Hey, everybody!
I have popped in to take a quick poll. Due to lack of activity, it will take a rather long time to get anywhere in the story. So, I was wondering, who all is still interested in doing this RolePlay? I understand completely if you've just been busy lately, I'm simply taking this pole to see if I need to move things around to focus on those of us that are still interested in it.

@Nekrokhasm @Autumn_Burns_Red @Dragon @Damien Nyr @Kronas17 @Kitsune @Shadows @Rin Mico @Kirisuna @HellHoundWoof

I am still here! I just haven't got any notifications.

Reactions: CuccoLady
Still interested. Just never got a reply.

Alright. ^^ I'm not sure the others are, so I'll start focusing the story around these specific characters.

Status
Not open for further replies.