~No Ordinary Family~ OoC & Sign Ups

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reactions: CuccoLady
Well, I think I'm going to start this tonight or tomorrow so it doesnt loose interested before it's even started. @Kirisuna please just finish your characters ASAP :)

Can't wait

Okay, finished!

Last edited:
@Autumn_Burns_Red Would it be okay for May to call Cassandra, Cassy? If not, what nickname would you like her to call Cassandra?

It's up y'all! IC Thread!

Do y'all want me to put on the intro post everybody's relation with the family? So we know who's related or not?

Yes please that would be extremely helpful! Also just a quick clarification, all the girls sleep in one room while all the boys sleep in another?

I was thinking there would be two rooms for the girls, three in each room, and one room for the three boys. I would get pictures for the house, but we won't be in this house for long...

• Thank You
Reactions: Rin Mico
Yeah you can call her Cassie.

I changed my character's name from Hannah to Peyton, so no one would ever be confused.

Ah! I meant to ask you about that! You made her first, would you like me to change my girl's name instead? So sorry I forgot to ask you >.<

Oh no, it is perfectly okay.

Any idea on what I should do for a first post?

I assumed that you would live with the family, so if that's the case she can be just waking up or already down with Nico and the parents. It won't be long before I start directing the first plot...twist? Don't really know what to call it.

Last edited by a moderator:
So, everyone is pretty much meeting up with the Johnsons...?

My family friend, Peyton, mostly did for interactions.

If you want to, You don't have to ;) The kids will go to school before anything big happens, so you can just take your characters there if you have a family friend or cousin and I'll have one of my characters interact so they all can be together.

Reactions: Kitsune
So then it's Hannah, May and Cassandra in one room and Rylee, Candence and Serafina in the other?

Status
Not open for further replies.