~No Ordinary Family~ OoC & Sign Ups

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright just checking :3

Reactions: CuccoLady
Reactions: HEX
Yeah totally. Sorry it took me a few hours to message back, I was out with my family.

@Shadows and @Nekrokhasm please make sure to post soon so you can put your selves in the morning with the others and we can proceed to the school.

@Rin Mico Does everybody know about Rylee being pregnant, just the parents, or no one?

@CuccoLady oh i totally forgot to mention. Hmm everyone should know since that's the reason they were adopted and also since she's starting to show a bit; she's just kinda cautious about acknowledging it /reminding people because she scared they'll react like her parents but she won't flip out if someone talks about it

@CuccoLady, would you mind if Peyton asked Nico to help her bring in some dogs to the shelter/clinic?

Hey! Really sorry I haven't posted, it's been pretty crazy in my life right now. I'm trying to update everything I need to post on and I will get to this one soon.

Hey! Really sorry I haven't posted, it's been pretty crazy in my life right now. I'm trying to update everything I need to post on and I will get to this one soon.

That's just fine! I understand completely, we won't move on without you ^.~

Is this still a thing. Sorry that I haven't posted, it's just I haven't got any notifications.

I thought so i think i posted last

Well, I was attempting to wait on Nekro, but since she hasn't posted in a while, nor updated, I'll just move on. And it might be my turn to post, if that is the case I will post this Saturday sometime because I'm currently doing a sports camp ;-)
Very sorry to not have posted in a while!

If this is still going on, I was wondering if I could still make a character sheet.

Yes it's going ^^ and yes you can make a character sheet!

Seth_June9_2014_Final2WEB-e1406222989145.jpg

Addison Lee Winters
«Birthday»
April 1st 17

«Gender»
male

«Occupation»
Photographer

«Home Town»
Usa, Chicago

⇐Physical Info⇒
«Height»
5' 8

«Weight»
120 lbs.

«Dress Style»

androgynous
«Markings»
skull tatoo on neck

«Piercing(s)»
Both ears

«Health Ailments»

⇐Mental Info⇒ Clinically depressed.
«Aspirations» Model/Actor

«Habits» cleanliness
anxiety, getting attached.

«Personality» Calm and collective until mad, always wanting to lend a hand...mental breakdowns every so often. Uses his free time mostly on the computer and isolation found in his room or a(n) quiet room in the house. He takes an interest in Combat and martial arts for it is the only way he can truly express himself. He loves animals and electronics for they can not talk back and can't judge him.

⇐Other⇒
«Brief History» Addison was the adopted son that never really new his past from what the Johnson gave him. Being bullied harassed addison adopted very poor social skills at a young age and had been hospitalized 4 times.

Family Relation»
Adopted Son

Last edited by a moderator:
He looks good, except could you put a little more for his personality? As his siblings, we need to know a little more of what he is like.

Okay, one last thing (it's my fault for not staring before hand) please only play straight characters. Very sorry for not stating that earlier, just in case it changes your whole character idea. >.<

Status
Not open for further replies.