|| No Homo ||

• Thread starter ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* Baby Hotline *:・゚✧*:・゚✧
  • Start date
Not to mention ! The hickeys and the strangely... satisfied feeling.
AND THEY'LL BE SO FUCKING AWKWARD. IT'LL BE STUMBLING ALL OVER EACH OTHER TRYING TO FIND THEIR OWN CLOTHES AND ACCIDENTALLY PUTTING ON EACH OTHER'S STUFF WITH RED F AC ES AND SPUTTERING LIKE L I L BABES, and THEY LEAVE THE HOUSE together and every time they try to talk they accidentally talk at the same time and they're
so embarrassed.
and cute.
AHHHH Ok. I just got around to reading all that I missed. I assume these are going to be OC's? I'd think it'd be kinda cute to have their personalities kind of mix match but like... perfectly if you know what I mean. I think the most uber cute 'couples' are those who have kind of just perfectly opposite personalities. I think it kind of shows the dedication to the friendship (which I think should have started at a very early age) ^_^
Yeah, OCs;
I agree entirely uwu !

AND THEY'LL BE SO FUCKING AWKWARD. IT'LL BE STUMBLING ALL OVER EACH OTHER TRYING TO FIND THEIR OWN CLOTHES AND ACCIDENTALLY PUTTING ON EACH OTHER'S STUFF WITH RED F AC ES AND SPUTTERING LIKE L I L BABES, and THEY LEAVE THE HOUSE together and every time they try to talk they accidentally talk at the same time and they're
so embarrassed.
and cute.
WE WILL GET THIS SHIT STARTED. RIGHT NOW.

HOW DO WE GO ABOUT CHARACTERS? JUST A SHORT CS IN OUR FIRST POSTS?
YE YE.
I'm going to call this the No Homo Chronicles and it will be glorious.
What should we call this thread? Any preferences >: ?

YE YE.
I'm going to call this the No Homo Chronicles and it will be glorious.
What should we call this thread? Any preferences >: ?
Something a bit pun-ish. With this kind of genre, a title that makes you giggle. "It had to be YOU", "The curious case of the group project", "College Issues", "Why does it have to be this guy?", "I hate his sarcasm", shit like that.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Something a bit pun-ish. With this kind of genre, a title that makes you giggle. "It had to be YOU", "The curious case of the group project", "College Issues", "Why does it have to be this guy?", "I hate his sarcasm", shit like that.
I like 'I hate his sarcasm' the best
10 bucks says they're both equally snarky little shits

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
I like 'I hate his sarcasm' the best
10 bucks says they're both equally snarky little shits
It's just going to be a big snipping battle.
Are you going to start it, then? (and that one was my personal favorite, too)

It's just going to be a big snipping battle.
Are you going to start it, then? (and that one was my personal favorite, too)

Whenever they're out in public and a battle of snark begins everyone around them literally tunes in to watch/listen to it because it'll be the most interesting thing happening no matter where they are.​
'Just like a married couple!'​
Sure thing! Would you prefer if we used pictures for their appearances or if we just used descriptions?​

Whenever they're out in public and a battle of snark begins everyone around them literally tunes in to watch/listen to it because it'll be the most interesting thing happening no matter where they are.
'Just like a married couple!'

Sure thing! Would you prefer if we used pictures for their appearances or if we just used descriptions?
"The sexual tension is like a thick aura around them. They should get a room"

Well, it's really up to you, but I've got a picture for my guy! He's dark-haired so it would be cool if your guy, had, well, lighter hair than black. xD Unless having the same hair color would make it funnier.

"The sexual tension is like a thick aura around them. They should get a room"

Well, it's really up to you, but I've got a picture for my guy! He's dark-haired so it would be cool if your guy, had, well, lighter hair than black. xD Unless having the same hair color would make it funnier.
"Teenagers these days, eh? I remember when..."

Ooo-- Could I see it? ( I was looking at people with lighter hair, ngl. Maybe it was some sixth sense; )

"Teenagers these days, eh? I remember when..."

Ooo-- Could I see it? ( I was looking at people with lighter hair, ngl. Maybe it was some sixth sense; )

I thought he was a very "in the middle" type of guy... so... doesn't really look "seme" and not really "uke"... he could be a lot of different heights, from 5'3" to 5'11"...

I LIKE HIM! ;______;

I HAD TO PAUSE FOR A SECOND; Cuz I used that guy as a faceclaim before as well, I've got to snap out of that mindset; or this may get awkward really quickly. I think I'll buckle down and use this guy right here! uwu

13%2B-%2B1

I HAD TO PAUSE FOR A SECOND; Cuz I used that guy as a faceclaim before as well, I've got to snap out of that mindset; or this may get awkward really quickly. I think I'll buckle down and use this guy right here! uwu

13%2B-%2B1
A REAL LOVERBOY. I hope he's kinky as sh*t.

SO. GET THIS ROLLERCOASTER GOING, MY FRIEND.

A REAL LOVERBOY. I hope he's kinky as sh*t.

SO. GET THIS ROLLERCOASTER GOING, MY FRIEND.
I AM SO SORRY THAT I AM SO LATE WITH THIS I HAD TO GET EVERYTHING READY TO FINALLY HEAD HOME;;

We're still doing this in a College setting, right? So that means we should probably choose out majors for them, right? Would they have the same one >:?

I AM SO SORRY THAT I AM SO LATE WITH THIS I HAD TO GET EVERYTHING READY TO FINALLY HEAD HOME;;

We're still doing this in a College setting, right? So that means we should probably choose out majors for them, right? Would they have the same one >:?
Yes, since they'll get signed up for a major project together. It doesn't matter to me what major they have, though, so just be artistic about it. xD

Yes, since they'll get signed up for a major project together. It doesn't matter to me what major they have, though, so just be artistic about it. xD
Gotcha! So i'll just leave it blank and they can mention it to each other at some point in the roleplay? It'd be a required class that they're grouped together within then, huh? So that we can leave that little detail as open as possible.

Gotcha! So i'll just leave it blank and they can mention it to each other at some point in the roleplay? It'd be a required class that they're grouped together within then, huh? So that we can leave that little detail as open as possible.
Great. I'll be back in a moment (I need to make my lunch for tomorrow) but then I'll be here to reply!

Great. I'll be back in a moment (I need to make my lunch for tomorrow) but then I'll be here to reply!
Gotcha! I'll probably have the thread up in a moment or two! uwu