|| No Homo ||

• Thread starter ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* Baby Hotline *:・゚✧*:・゚✧
  • Start date
YO @Yaki-tan I'VE WANTED TO RP WITH YOU FOR LIKE A WEEK AND NOW THIS SERVES AS A PERFECT REASON TO ASK

YAY BANNERS TAKING AWAY ME BEING TOO SHY FOR MY OWN GOOD.

SO. Do you have the interest for one more plot of this nature? xD

yoOOOOO @ElBell

Perfect opportunity accepted! Hell yeah o v o! Did you have a particular plot in mind?

Reactions: ElBell
Mmm. I'd love to do an mxm with you.

O v O; Thank you for being interested in the request! But I don't really like using Real people as face claims! (And I don't think you're a fan of using anime characters as faceclaims;; ) @wolveswillkeepyouwarm

Well, I'm super desperate for roleplays so I can make exceptions. :3

-- If you're sure, then!
What did you have in mind?

THAT'S ANOTHER THING Like the point of this request that some people skim over is the fact that I'm looking for healthy switching between who dominates and who submits and it says you're only comfortable with doing Submissive unu;;! I don't want to push you out of your comfort zone, nor do I want you to have to change to fit this request because it's! Not too much of a big deal. If you'd maybe want to find a different place to RP with me in (If that's what you were shooting for,) In a libertine setting, and we could maybe discuss something outside of my request - Like a group roleplay, If you wanted, we could arrange that! But I definitely want my partner and I to have a mutual agreement and understanding about the content of the roleplay uwu.

I can also make an acception for that as well. I normally only do submissive because I don't have a dominant/passive character but now I do. :)

@wolveswillkeepyouwarm

You're absolutely sure about this?
-- Anything on the list seems like something I'd be willing to do, Excluding fandom roleplays! How about a Vampire/Werewolf thing? (There is so much that can be done with the setting, depending on what we shape the conditions of either races to be!)

Yes. As long as there's sub/dom switching or whatever it's fine. Sure vampire x werewolf sounds good. :)

Alright! Then we've got something to go off of! Would you prefer the Vampire role - or the Werewolf role?

(Man, there's a lot we could do with this!! Is there anything with this plot that you WON'T do -- that wasn't already on your list of Do nots?)

I'm fine with anything that isn't on my list of Do-Nots. ^.^

I'd prefer the vampire for this one I think.

Gotcha! So I'll take werewolf!

There's a ton of things to do -- I keep saying that but -- yeah! We could, of course, take a friendlier route for these two. (Ex. Stuffing them into a universe that is still having a difficult time assuring equality between the two races. - Three if we count humans! But these two defy the odds.) But looking at your resume it says you're into rougher themes? So I was thinking either turf, or general racial wars between the two. And these assholes are basically using things like sex or romance or intimacy to just gain some level of ground against the other. Rivals, essentially. Or -- in a universe where one race has unanimously become viewed as superior to the other race. Another issue of race comes into play -- Racism, potentially. Segregation - Rights being broken and exploited, and these two just happen to take an interest in each other in whatever way we may seem fit, oooooooor
rambles on and on. Endlessly.

But those were just the first ideas that popped into my head;

All of those sound good to me. I'm not sure which one though, so you pick. ^.^

Did you still want to do that roleplay?

Haha, no homo. I see what you did there. -poke poke- -nudge nudge-

If your still up for rps, I'd love to do one *or more. in the future* with you!