|| No Homo ||

• Thread starter ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* Baby Hotline *:・゚✧*:・゚✧
  • Start date
I'm up for anything so PM meh.

-- Kay! Got you.

Ummmm Hello I was wondering.... is this still open if not ok..... and also would you be willing to rp with a semi beginner of Yaoi....

Ummmm Hello I was wondering.... is this still open if not ok..... and also would you be willing to rp with a semi beginner of Yaoi....
It most certainly is! o v o
Sure thing uwu, I hope you'll be alright with roleplaying with a semi-beginner of Iwaku!

Anything you wanted to try or had in mind? So long as my conditions can be applied to it, I'll be open to a lot of stuff! uwu

Hummm I'm willing to try I always wanted to anyways so yeah...... \(>.<)/ I need to learn anyways!

uwu Pats! (I've been RPing Guy on guy for a few years now, though I may not be the best 'teacher,')

Since we're both alright with this -- How about you choose a few prompts from these sites -- ( x, x etc...) And we can work off of whatever catches your fancy! That sound alright?

Its ok I learn by the way people write! XD

Umm the three where the ones that stode out the most to me some are funny and others are sweat!

1. Imagine your OTP is playing a board game, but Person A is about to lose. To prevent this Person A jumps on top of Person B and kisses them. You decide what happens next

2. Imagine Person A coming home from work only to find Person B and Person C kissing (bonus if they are wearing skimpy outfits) just to impress A.

3. Imagine your OTP at a school dance where both of their dates have dumped them. They meet at the punch table and get to know each other. Then a song that is one of both of their favorites comes on and Person A asks Person B if they want to dance.

( ! We'll see how it goes then, hm? )

I can see why they stood out to you! Is there any of the three you want to do in particular? (The second would require a third, after all. And proooooobably spur on a threesome. I'd be cool with that though, Threesomes are gr8.) We'll build off of any of the three and if we finish a first we can just, go onto the next one. (if we're feeling up to it.)

Ok!)

I'll like to try number one. It so cute and funny!

Never tried a threesome...... Sounds fun XD

Done it. It was an experience, lemme tell you that much.

Alright then! Then we've got something going! o v o This would probably just mean it'd be a pre-established relationship! (Which'll probably be good since you're a bit newer to roleplaying Boy on boy.)

So we're looking at a --

Pre-Established Relationship, Platonic and romantic. (Optional.)
A general setting where they're both in school, given the ages I've specified. (Though I'd be willing to kick it up to 17-21, in the case of drinking.-- Be it High School or a University/College.)

• Love
Reactions: Cry
Well that sounds good to me! I think I got this let me just book mark it so I don't forget it!

Then It'll be settled then! I'll post a thread for us to roleplay in and we can both-- Just post our character sheets in there too! If that'd be alright uwu I was thinking I could call the thread -- 'Roll the dice.'

Y/N ?

hmMMMM.

Not sure! (I was planning on making a loner band geek; SO I DON'T THINK HE'D REALLY DO THE JUMPING THING, if he did it'd be a more controlled and composed distraction. Like, just leaning on the other person.)

I think the jumper would be my character because the type of character is not the type that like teasing so if you keep it up he will kiss you to stop. he the (what I call it) "Stop teasing me Or I'll kiss you type"

The best type, Am I right.

• Love
Reactions: Cry