|| No Homo ||

• Thread starter ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* Baby Hotline *:・゚✧*:・゚✧
  • Start date

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* Baby Hotline *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Original poster
"Come on bro just suck my dick already I've said no homo like, ten times."
tumblr_nbjy65wRkF1tj09l4o1_1280.png

I'm laughing the title and the quote are just little joking icebreakers - though they hopefully portray my point well enough. I think I'm just going to look for a partner to roleplay Guy/Guy with -- but I've got a few preferences I'd really rather have applied to the characters and their relationships? It would be generic so those two could really fit into any universe/plot/etc and still work really well!

No outrageous differences in body type or size - or height.
Healthy switching between who dominates and who submits.
A great friendship - a relationship where (rightfully.) consent is always ensured before they do anything. They both have to want each other as much as the other person does. No non-consensual sex, No dubious consent.

Reasonable proportions. (Ex. No foot long dicks that can pierce through a person's stomach. okay. Or gallons of semen that basically make fuc k ing organs explode.)

Etc. Etc.
But any setting that these can be applied to, I'd really like to discuss!
H a h a I'm still laughing over the qu ote i msorry.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: 1 person
Okay, I"m totally interested!

Okay, I"m totally interested!
I'm really happy that you're interested but - (Please don't take this in any kind of offended way;; )

But I don't think our roleplaying interests and styles would compliment each other at all. I've seen a few of the threads you've been a part of in the past, and I never wanted to become involved with anything like that. More of a personal preference then anything.

I'm really happy that you're interested but - (Please don't take this in any kind of offended way;; )

But I don't think our roleplaying interests and styles would compliment each other at all. I've seen a few of the threads you've been a part of in the past, and I never wanted to become involved with anything like that. More of a personal preference then anything.
I can alter myself to be anything from romantic, passionate, and very long in posting style, or I can be super intimate and 8ahem* sultry. I'd still love to do this with you, I actually rp long, non-smut rps often on other sites.

I can alter myself to be anything from romantic, passionate, and very long in posting style, or I can be super intimate and 8ahem* sultry. I'd still love to do this with you, I actually rp long, non-smut rps often on other sites.
You're very kind to be willing to to do that - but it's not a length thing, and it's not a topic or theme thing. I just really believe we wouldn't compliment each other at all. I hope you can understand;

You're very kind to be willing to to do that - but it's not a length thing, and it's not a topic or theme thing. I just really believe we wouldn't compliment each other at all. I hope you can understand;
If you are certain.

Helloooo~ What you're suggesting really reminds me of something like Makoto x Haru from Free! Iwatobi Swim Club lol. I've been roleplaying for a few years and recently just joined the sight and started a few random roleplays but nothing with a real plot base or meaning. So if you'll have me I'm interested.

Hm...
Alright uwu Let's do it! Any setting you want to apply these two to? We should discuss that first before making the characters o v o

Hmmm I am pretty versatile :3 It'd depend on their age for me to think of a plot.

Between 17-19 sounds favorable, for me! If you'd like to go along with that, that is.

Sorry I just had to get some sleep. Anyway! Yeah. That works for me. Perhaps they were high school buddies? One could have just graduated and one could be in their last year of high school possibly.

I know were in another rp already but I could do another one.

I'm interested! To hell with the yaoi hands and dubious consent (I can't even read JR anymore... ugh... that is not okay)

Hmm.... as for an idea, if the age is 17-19, let's say college age, then! What about two guys that don't know anything about each other end up together for a very important school project, and their personalities just doesn't match off? Basically, they'll have to learn to deal with each other and then become friends and hopefully... gay will ensue. I would love to do a totally cute plot with them arguing about stupid things like who should do what and all of that. c:

H O H O H O I AM FINALLY GETTING AROUND TO ANSWERING THINGS IN THIS THREAD;

1; That sounds pretty good! And they've got to hang out all the time, good friends means working each other into their schedules, eh? I'm game!
2; I would love that! uwu RPing with you is p fun
3; I.
On a scale of yes to no, yes.
I know what you mean entirely It's just. Yeah one big guy with shoulders the span of a football field and one other guy who looks like he could be a middle schooler OBVIOUSLY makes sense but. . . Equal. Equal body types. Equal dynamics. How bout that.

I'd LOVE to do that with you.

@MattieLee @LoonieLuna @MiNaGi

H O H O H O I AM FINALLY GETTING AROUND TO ANSWERING THINGS IN THIS THREAD;

1; That sounds pretty good! And they've got to hang out all the time, good friends means working each other into their schedules, eh? I'm game!
2; I would love that! uwu RPing with you is p fun
3; I.
On a scale of yes to no, yes.
I know what you mean entirely It's just. Yeah one big guy with shoulders the span of a football field and one other guy who looks like he could be a middle schooler OBVIOUSLY makes sense but. . . Equal. Equal body types. Equal dynamics. How bout that.

I'd LOVE to do that with you.

@MattieLee @LoonieLuna @MiNaGi
Not only that, but JR is also filled with nonconsensual sex and it's so hard to find yaoi that doesn't fucking have rAPE in it I mean COME FUCKING ON DUDE CONSENSUAL SEX IS 10000000000 TIMES BETTER?

I would love to have our two guys battle for who takes it in the butt first. Like... playing a game of poker or flipping coins over it. Would be pretty hilarious. xD

Not only that, but JR is also filled with nonconsensual sex and it's so hard to find yaoi that doesn't fucking have rAPE in it I mean COME FUCKING ON DUDE CONSENSUAL SEX IS 10000000000 TIMES BETTER?

I would love to have our two guys battle for who takes it in the butt first. Like... playing a game of poker or flipping coins over it. Would be pretty hilarious. xD
I KNOW RIGHT.
NONE OF THAT 'OBVIOUSLY FORCING SELF ON THE OTHER PERSON BUT IT'S NEVER REGARDED IN THE SERIOUS LIGHT THAT IT SHOULD BE' n o m or e 'fizzles into dubious consent and eventual (somehow) mutual consent.'

-- that's ONE OF THE BEST PARTS PARTS OF HAVING EQUAL DYNAMICS I SWEAR TO GOD.
"But b a be,,,,I was on top last time,"
"NO YOU WEREN'T,"

(Sorry for how late this was, by the way;; Babysitting is hard.)

I KNOW RIGHT.
NONE OF THAT 'OBVIOUSLY FORCING SELF ON THE OTHER PERSON BUT IT'S NEVER REGARDED IN THE SERIOUS LIGHT THAT IT SHOULD BE' n o m or e 'fizzles into dubious consent and eventual (somehow) mutual consent.'

-- that's ONE OF THE BEST PARTS PARTS OF HAVING EQUAL DYNAMICS I SWEAR TO GOD.
"But b a be,,,,I was on top last time,"
"NO YOU WEREN'T,"

(Sorry for how late this was, by the way;; Babysitting is hard.)
"YOU ARE ALWAYS ON TOP BECAUSE YOU ARE A CUNNING BITCH AND KNOW YOUR WAY WITH HANDCUFFS" //butIloveyou

I bet their first time will be pretty... casual. xD Like, before they fall in love. They'll probably get drunk off their asses and have no clue what they're doing. xD

"YOU ARE ALWAYS ON TOP BECAUSE YOU ARE A CUNNING BITCH AND KNOW YOUR WAY WITH HANDCUFFS" //butIloveyou

I bet their first time will be pretty... casual. xD Like, before they fall in love. They'll probably get drunk off their asses and have no clue what they're doing. xD

Waking up the next day without any clothes on and a faint pain lingering in one of their hips. ",,,,oh," ",,,,OH,"

AHHHH Ok. I just got around to reading all that I missed. I assume these are going to be OC's? I'd think it'd be kinda cute to have their personalities kind of mix match but like... perfectly if you know what I mean. I think the most uber cute 'couples' are those who have kind of just perfectly opposite personalities. I think it kind of shows the dedication to the friendship (which I think should have started at a very early age) ^_^

Waking up the next day without any clothes on and a faint pain lingering in one of their hips. ",,,,oh," ",,,,OH,"
Not to mention ! The hickeys and the strangely... satisfied feeling.