"No Friends" Club.

Adrian patted her head and smiled. "Are you sleepy...? Do you want to lie down...?" He stroked a hand through her hair, wondering what kind of relationship they had now. A lot of things had just... happened. And he wasn't sure what they could be called now. They weren't just friends but not exactly were they... well. Yeah. He could barely even think about it without blushing. He hid the blush by burying his head in her shoulder waiting for her to answer his question.

Another pawn was moved as Penelope tried to ignore that insecure feeling rising in her chest. She was honestly starting to feel intrusive with so many people around her becoming so close. It wasn't that she disliked the idea, just that it was all very personal and not something she wanted to be sitting under. Penelope kept her eyes on the board and took a deep breath. It just felt so wrong...

Damien pulled away after what seemed like an eternity, but was really only a moment. Glancing around, he noticed that some people seemed to be getting uncomfortable. Gently, he took Shou's hand and led him back to their familiar corner. He took Shou in his arms and held Shou's head against his chest, breathing in the scent of his hair. "I..." But he couldn't formulate any words. He just held Shou tight, approaching (In)famous Bearhug level.

Shou stood there, slightly dazed, before returning Damien's hug. He enjoyed the feeling. Shou tiptoed to whisper into the taller boy's ear. "I...like...Damien too.." He said in a small voice, his face with a hint of red tint.

Ava looked up and could tell Penelope was getting uncomfortable, too. "N- now that no one is r- really paying a- attention, would you like t- to take our g- game to the p- park?" she asked, suggesting a way out of the room. "Y'know, so the c- couples can have some p- privacy?" She mostly wanted to get out so the thoughts weren't on her own mind. She was too good of friends with Penelope to ruin it with trying to start a relationship. "We c- can just set up the b- board like it is n- now out th- there."

Damien gave Shou another squeeze then stepped back to give him some air. He knew he could be sort of smothering sometimes, so he wanted to make sure that Shou was comfortable. It suddenly struck him that they'd been confined to the clubroom the whole time. "Umm... D'you...?" He was having trouble with his words again, distracted by Shou's beautiful eyes and soft hair. "Do you wanna go somewhere... sometime?" He blushed again, basically having asked Shou out on a date... His first date. He could feel his heart pound in his chest as he waited for a response.

She didn't seem to have any words for reply. She just nodded sleepily against him. She let in a deep breath as she pulled away from him standing up straight on her own. Stifling a yawn before she turned her eyes to the outside. She balled a slight fist and rubbed her eye with it.

"Understood." He replied and took her hand, sitting down on a sofa and pulling her with him, placing her head in his lap. "Comfortable?" He asked with a smile and looked towards the open window, his red eyes shining like rubies. He didn't know why all these things had made him so happy so suddenly, but he was indeed happy and wanted to be like this the next long while, if possible.

Penelope nodded. "That sounds like a good idea. Let's go get some fresh air." She stood then paused, confused at how they would move the board and recreate their pieces positions. Penelope's memory wasn't that great. "Umm... She fetched a sheet of paper and drew out the chess board. She drew the pieces as the first letter of their first names so they would remembered what side of the board they were on. "There we go! I couldn't have remembered it if we just moved everything. Call me a a little slow if you must. My memory just isn't that good." Penelope then took her pieces and put them into a bag.

Ava watched her draw the setup. When Penelope began to put the pieces into the bags, she helped her and folded up the chess board. She tucked it under her arm and motioned towards the door. "After you, P- Penelope."

Penelope nodded as she moved toward the door with both bags held in her arms. "I hope it stays so pretty outside," she said as she held the door open for Ava with an elbow. "I've seen some crazy weather. One minute it was beautiful then the next the was rain. I lived near the ocean then..." She followed Ava down the hall in silence. She was caught in a nostalgic episode once again.

Ava walked out the door, nodding in thanks as Penelope held it open for her. "I do too. I love it when the sun is shining, a cool breeze is blowing, and the only thing holding you back is yourself." She walked down the hallway almost skipping along, looking like she had a cheery tune stuck in her head.

When they made it outside, she set up a table, and looked at the drawing, meticulously re-setting the board. "My move, right? I think that's where we paused..." She was looking at the board in confusion, the sun glinting off her snow white eyes, the wind causing her black hair to sway gently.

Shou's purple eyes lit up at Damien's suggestion. He didn't really like the space in this room, he just joined the club because he was forced to join a club. And the room's handy for escaping boring classes. Sleeping there helped to pass time, sometimes a little too much.

Shou grabbed Damien's hand gently and led them through the doorway.

Damien followed Shou, intertwining their fingers together. "Where are we going?" He asked quietly, with a smile.

Shou smiled mysteriously, placing a finger to his lips, and just kept leading the way. After a while they reached a park with trees full of golden leaves. The signboard at the corner said "autumn park".

"The trees here are forever this colour no matter what season, with the exception of winter," Shou explained softly to Damien, but he was already always enchanted by the parks' trees. This park had a magical feel to it, for Shou. His amethyst eyes glittered and lit up as he saw the orange falling leaves.

Penelope nodded. She looked up to the sun between a tree's branches and sighed. Her hair was pulled forward as Ava's was blown played with by a gentle breeze. It was nice outside and the trees provided just enough shade. "I wish the others would have come outside with us, it's so nice out today. They were occupied though, I guess..." Penelope looked back at Ava and just shook her head. She wasn't sure if she had moved while she was looking away so she waited for her to tell her or let her go ahead and move.

As she lay her head on Adrian's lap she simply watched as the others all seemed to file out of the room. Leaving the two pretty much alone. She tried to think on the subject but she found herself closing her eyes instead. Not even answering Adrian as she turned onto her side facing the same direction he was. Her breathing was becoming heavy quite quickly. She must have been absolutely exhausted. As she bent her legs a little and placed her hand by her head she looked peaceful. She didn't seem to notice, but after a few seconds her phone fell out of her shirt pocket landing on the cushion right by Adrian's knee.

Adrian smiled a little and pulled the phone up, placing it on the table. He thought he'd let Miu rest for now. She looked so peaceful there sleeping, and when he looked up, they were practically alone in the room. He blushed slightly but then shrugged it off shyly and moved to look out the window. For a long while in his life, he hadn't been able to let another person get close to him, inside his heart that was locked away, the key having been thrown away. And all Miu really had to do to make him an open book was as simple as existing. He knew that from the start. She saw something no one else had in the past years. She saw what was behind the intimidating atmosphere around him. She had known that it hadn't been his real self. And now she also knew his real self. After a moment he realized his train of thoughts had been while staring at Miu.

Damien looked around with wonder in his eyes. "It's... so beautiful." He walked with Shou through the park, marveling at the beautiful golden trees. He stopped for a moment next to a flower bed and picked a small, brightly colored flower. He breathed in its sweet scent, then handed it to Shou. "It... uh... reminded me of you." His face flushed up as he stumbled over his words.

Shou giggled and took the flower, admiring it. It was so beautiful, and pretty. "Thanks," Shou replied, voice as soft as a domesticated cat. He slotted the flower at the side of his bleached hair gently and stepped closer to Damien, delighted to feel his warmth radiating from him.