"No Friends" Club.

He smiled happily and only just resisted jumping into her arms, only stroking her hands when they touched his. He was so happy that she'd not only understood what he felt like, but also accepted his invitation as an arrangement for them only. "Well... I know this really nice cafe in town and otherwise we could just go and look around..." He leaned his head against hers and closed his eyes for a moment. He was too happy to describe. In a matter of a few days he'd gotten a person in his life that seemed to matter. To give the life he'd been giving up on meaning to it again. He was happy because he felt like he could talk to her, no matter how trivial or serious the topic. And then his heart always managed to burst out of his chest in her presence. It was a sweet, sweet feeling and he wanted nothing but to feel like that the rest of his life. He smiled softly at her and leaned downwards to kiss her cheek briefly and shyly. He really didn't know what to do when she was around, and yet he felt like he knew exactly what he should do. It was conflicting and tempting at the same time.

Ava looked at the board for a few moments. "Ok... If I r- remember correctly from th- the matches I s- saw before, I should m- move like th- this." She moved a pawn two spaces forward, and sat back, waiting for Penelope to take her turn.

While she was waiting she looked over and saw Adrian and Miu together. She sighed quietly to herself and turned her head back to the board. They reminded her of her parents before she was born. Before they had to worry about taking care of a child. She fought back the tears surprisingly well, and didn't let the others see her sadness. The tear or two that managed to escape were easily dismissed with a fake yawn, and the others kept contained as she focused intensely on the game at hand.

Damien was jolted away from Shou for a moment by Penelope. "The object is to capture your opponent's king." he gestured to the king with the cross on top of his crown. "Each of the pieces move differently, so you use them together to back him into a corner."

Damien turned back towards Shou, who was hinting at his pocky pretty strongly. "Hehe, Guess you will share, huh?" He took the other end of the pocky stick in his mouth, starting to blush himself.

Shou was mildly surprised that Damien actually bit into the pocky but nevertheless he tried to keep a cool look on his face. Then he took another bite, a bite which made him closer to Damien. Thinking of it made him blush really badly, and looked away from Damien.

She smiled as she was kissed, looking up to him with light blush on her cheek for a few seconds. She was silent for a few moments as she thought. "How about we look first then visit the cafe later?" Silently she was wondering to herself what the two would talk about while they were out and about. What did most people talk about? She didn't even know. She was a far cry from normal where she was from, let alone here. Though... she realized that it would give her an opportunity to talk about the fact she'd be gone at the end of the year. Her heart sank, he smile faded into a frown and her eyes grew dull in thought.

"Yeah, we could..." He saw her slowly drift off into thought and as before wondered if it was something heavy Miu was thinking about. He leaned over and hugged her softly as if to comfort the thoughts away from her. He didn't want to see anyone sad, especially not Miu. He was happy he had gotten to be with her but he was nervous about if something bad was going to happen. Miu's demeanor gave her off and he was only barely resisisting himself with asking her. He wanted to know badly, but he knew it would be impolite, and it'd have to wait until they were alone. He patted her back and leaned his head against her shoulder, if not to calm Miu down then at least himself. She was warm and comfy to hold and he just sighed very faintly in comfort.

Damien smiled a bit when Shou got nervous and took another bite from his end. His face and Shou's were so close, he could see every detail in Shou's amethyst eyes. He gently placed a hand on Shou's cheek and stared into Shou'd beautiful eyes...

As Adrian maneuvered to hug her she let go of his hand, wrapping her arms around his waist. Her eyes still stared dully outward at nothing in particular. After a few moments she decided she needed to derail the current train of thought. "So what do you do in your free time?" Her voice was soft, as she closed her eyes. Trying to get the thought of boarding a plane at the end of the year out of her mind. Adrian's embrace helped, she concentrated on his hands on her back and the warmth he emanated. It wasn't long until she found a smile, albeit small.

"Ahh, well... erm... I write a bit for fun, and I love to read... and then I sing and play the piano and violin... I learned that when I was little, I was forced to take music classes." He smiled ever so slightly and held her closer. That was one of the few good memories in his life. It had been the teacher teaching him how to play those instruments, and how to sing. He had been a kind teacher taking care of Adrian like a second father, as a stand in for the father that was never there. It had been a nice while in his life, but after some things had happened to him he stopped taking classes and started pulling into himself. He still had the scars as proof of that day, that day where some of the worst things that could happen had happened to him. The only person he'd ever been able to have close contact with since was well... in his arms at this very moment. He hadn't been this close to another human for several years, and he wasn't sure if it was ever going to happen again after this.

Penelope nodded and moved another pawn forward one space. Her cautious nature was getting the best of her already. She had not moved very far yet and thus had left open plenty of space for Ava to take advantage of it. Her mind started racing with scenarios of how either one of them could capture their king. She didn't know what was considered an illegal move though so she hushed her brain's plans.

The strange air of the room made her look up. Her eyes were met with couple-like activities, bringing a barely visible blush to her face. It was very sweet and she was honestly somewhat envious of their states of happiness. Penelope gave a small sigh and looked back at the board.

Ava looked at the board for a while, before moving a pawn off to the far right a space forward. She continued to stare intensely at the board, letting the battle gears in her head spin, hoping all the strategy chatter would keep her mind off of the couples in the room. She looked up at Penelope. She could tell it was getting to her, too. "Your m- move, p- Penelope."

Shou looked into Damien's eyes, and by looking into them, he blushed wildly. Flushed, he tried to signal with his eyes that it's his turn to take a bite.

"Mmm Violin." She mumbled lightly. Allowing the thought of the stringed instrument to carry her away from her other more saddening thoughts. "You'll play it for me?" She held yearning in her voice. She took her eyes away from the game turning her face and burying it in his chest. Her eyes closed as she began to lightly hum Pachelbel's Canon to his heart. She was humming the medleys of the second violin's she seemed to have a deep appreciation for the song.

He was in his usual spot sitting on the window ledge, His hair flowing and his mood seemed a bit more lightened but there was something draping over him..something sad something very sad. He had his violin in hand and wasn't playing it he was just thinking for the moment, Everyone was happy and he didn't want to ruin the mood so he sat alone. he though to himself " Why me? why not someone else? " he let his head hang as another sigh escaped his lips but then he turned around and smiled. He came back inside and sat on a chair and spun the bow in his hand and was humming a small tune that he was coming up with.

"After we've been to the cafe we could go toy place and then I'll play it for you." He said and stroked a hand through Miu's hair as her face buried in his chest. He wrapped his arms around her again and slowly tilted her chin upwards, planting a light kiss on her lips. "I promise." He whispered, his forehead lying on hers lightly. He was so happy that he felt like he could fly. His face heated up in a blush again as he looked at her. That had been his second kiss in his life. He'd never been in love before, never tried holding anyone before, never kissed anyone before. He didn't know that love would make his heart skip a best and make him completely crazy to see Miu as often as possible. Most of all he felt a bit embarrassed and silly about it. He closed his eyes while he remained with his forehead against Miu's. He couldn't help but open his eyes again, wanting to look in her emerald eyes.

Penelope stared at the board, her mind racing with possible moves. She moved one of her knights up a few spaces behind the pawns. The goal was to protect her king and take Ava's, right? She was nervous about every move she made so she only moved the lowest pieces for the most part. At the moment she was still trying to decide what to do when their pieces were close enough to start countering. "I have a feeling I already know how this is going to turn out," she thought aloud. Penelope looked up at Ava and smiled.

Ava was deep in thought when she looked up to see Penelope smiling at her. "W- we'll see. I'm n- not usually g- good at strategy g- games." She moved her rook forward a space. And looked back up at Penelope. Such pretty eyes she had... NO. This is how it always goes, first the eyes, then the voice, the lips... No. Not this time. Not with her. she thought to herself, going back to staring intensely at the board, hoping Penelope hadn't noticed the look of longing in her own white eyes. She returned to planning out the game, factoring in every possible move.

Damien didn't look at the pocky stick as he took a final bite, so he was surprised when his lips met Shou's. His eyes widened and he felt his cheeks heat up. Shou's lips were soft, and tasted faintly of chocolate (or maybe he was still tasting the pocky stick) It was... nice...

Shou's eyes opened wide as his and Damien's lips met together, before savouring the sweetness of the chocolate mixed with the softness of Damien's lips. He closed his eyes, his face radiating heat. He didn't want this moment to go.

She found herself blushing a little. As he placed his forehead against her she simply nodded a little. "Yeah." She opened her eyes looking up into his before softly blinking. She let out a deep contented sigh before laying her head against him and closing her eyes. She seemed to be slightly tired being as she leaned into him a little more heavily and her grip on him loosened slightly.