Ninja Team Omega: Taming the Stolen Lands (Naruto AU) OOC and Characters

@Red Thunder I thought Aiji and Yuji were still running to the meeting room and weren't there yet? You kinda skipped over their arrival x_x

@Red Thunder I thought Aiji and Yuji were still running to the meeting room and weren't there yet? You kinda skipped over their arrival x_x
I figured they'd arrive in my post, since I'd mentioned in my previous that they were in the hallway and you hadn't said anything different.

If you wanted Yuji to not come in yet, that's totally good! I'll rewrite my post to account for that.

I figured they'd arrive in my post, since I'd mentioned in my previous that they were in the hallway and you hadn't said anything different.

If you wanted Yuji to not come in yet, that's totally good! I'll rewrite my post to account for that.
it wasn't that, it was just that there was no transition from then running to them suddenly being in the room and that threw me off was all. I didn't add any change because Aiji was leading in that situation so I was gonna let you decide if they entered at the same time as the rest or if they walked in afterwards. Sorry I didn't communicate that ^^;

Reactions: Red Thunder
So how is everyone? I'll be trying to get a post out today

We still up for this?

I definitely am! I just felt like the timing isn't right for my characters yet since I just posted :/

I will have my post up within the next day and a half; I'd have had it up sooner but was away from home to visit family for the holiday

sorry it's a bit late; my sleep schedule's been a bit off. Also sorry it's a bit small, I gotta rush to work so I didn't know what else to put down. Let me know if I should add more. Also, is everything going alright with @Red Thunder?

sorry it's a bit late; my sleep schedule's been a bit off. Also sorry it's a bit small, I gotta rush to work so I didn't know what else to put down. Let me know if I should add more. Also, is everything going alright with @Red Thunder?
I really don't know. I poked them and never heard anything back.

Sorry, y'all. I'm getting over being sick, and work and being a Dad has kept me busier than I'd thought I'd be this summer. Wanted to try to balance this in there, too, and it didn't work out.

Y'all have fun!

Sorry, y'all. I'm getting over being sick, and work and being a Dad has kept me busier than I'd thought I'd be this summer. Wanted to try to balance this in there, too, and it didn't work out.

Y'all have fun!
I hope you're feeling better! Will you be able to continue?

Y'all have fun!
I hope you're feeling better! Will you be able to continue?
Nope; sorry. Health is improving, but schedule through summer is still very full.

so I'm just waiting for a post from @DangoYumi before I post again since Mythy said we wanted to avoid only having 2 characters interacting

Yeah I planned to post yesterday but I asked Mythy to make sure cause I didn't want to be posting too frequently. xd