Nightraven High School

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pierre decided that he was going to check out all the shouting, mainly from Greg. He didn't want him to slap Janna in the face again accidentally. Moving over to the door to... the infirmary? Pierre saw (just barely due to his excellent technique) Ivan squatting away all stealthy-like, and immediatly thought "Mon dieu.."

He slowly peeked his head into the doorway, and saw Greg with a gun leveled at Shah and Zi, standing with his back to Pierre.

The heroic spirit Pierre was, he attempted to sneak up and disarm Greg, however he placed his foot on the machine gun planted by the Russain, and went sprawling onto the floor, completely visible.

"Merde." is all he could say.

Greg glanced at Heidi, then Pierre, then Shah. His aim began to waver. "You guys can't really believe that Janna just- just collapsed on her own, do you? You don't think it's suspicious? Zi just showing up without any warning? Without anyone- anything to back up her story? How she just 'happened' to find Janna when she didn't have any reason to even think she'd been injured? You don't think that it's strange- how she went from traumatized and beaten down to perfectly fine in less than a day? Anyone?"
He steadies his hand and his choice is clear. Either one of them dies, or he gets some answers.

Last edited:
"Mon ami, that may be true, but you are the one avec la fusil. Just put it down, nous pdux aider Janna, and then question madame Zi." Pierre said, still on the ground, reaching slightly for the gun.

Greg put his foot down on the Scorpion, "She'll kill us, Pierre. You and I both know she can."

"D'acord, d'acord, let's wait for a teacher then." Pierre said, throwing his hands up in the air and scooting backwards a bit, against Janna's bed.

Heidi grew tired of this. "Gregory," she said in a low, calm voice. "Answers vill be reached in time. Transgressions vill be dealt viz, if any have been or are occurring. But for now," and here her eyes took a distinct yellow glint, "you vill STOP ZIS FOOLISHNESS UNT PUT ZE VERDAMMT PISTOL DOWN, SIE FICKEN SVINEHUND!"

All this excitement and shouting was clearly too much for Pierre, and Heidi yelling in germain pushed him over the edge and so he promptly fainted, colour draining from his face.

At Heidi's words, Gregory freezes up, the adrenalin drying up like "I-I just..." Gregory sinks to his knees, shoulders shaking as he sobs uncontrollably, "I j-just w-wanted to p-p-protect you guys." the gun slips from his fingers. "s-She's gonna kill us all..." he whispers to no one in particular.
And with that, Gregory, utterly defeated, curls up into a little ball and cries.

Professor Kraven walked in on all the shouting. His silence only seemed to intensify the anger that erupted from him. He pulled out a vial containing a golden liquid and forced it down Janna's throat. Her breathing finally reached a normal tempo. Without so much as a word he scooped up Janna in his arms and carried her away. In just a fraction of a second, Professor Kraven and Janna were gone out of sight.

"Shah, thank you, but I don't need anyone taking bullets for me. But it's nice to know most of you don't think I'm a killer," Zi picked up Pierre on the way out. She took him to Professor Greenwoode's classroom.

"He fainted," Zi said bluntly.

"I've just the smelling salts to wake him," Cap said nonchalantly.
He grew a small flower from some soil in his hands and then crushed it. It smelled strongly of fresh red wine and would wake anyone. At least he hoped it would wake Pierre. Zi stood waiting to make sure that he did indeed get up.

Shah slumped against the wall and slid into a sitting position, feeling low, like she betrayed Greg. She buried her face in her hands and wished she could've handled this the way Malcolm would have.

Pierre slowly opened his eyes, and saw Greenwode waving something under his nose, which smelled like the most fantastic thing in the world: red wine.
He quickly rolled off the desk he was laid on and jumped up, looking for the wine.
"C'est ou la vin?" He quickly asked, before realizing he was back in Greenwode's classroom.
"Ah, c'était tous un chauchemar? Greg did not almost kill me?" He asked, looking at Zi and Greenwode.

[OOC: In case you didn't know, I have initiated a time skip. It's some time in the morning.]

It was an early morning and of course the only one awake was Janna who was indeed shocked to find herself awake at all. She wasn't in her dorm room, but rather in her father's study. Janna yawned and prepared herself for the day. It wasn't like they were going to be doing anything that would require much effort. It was finally Saturday meaning that there would be no classes today and students could wake up as they pleased. The Dining Hall would always remain open and fresh with warm food. If Janna remembered correctly, Saturday was the day where people could visit professors as they pleased and ask them questions about various things.

But first, Janna had a lot of explaining she needed to do. At least about her condition and about the school in general. She hadn't really gotten the chance, but now was as good a time as any. Janna covered her mouth to yawn again and she danced her way to the Dining Hall and sat down to eat. It was really quiet with no one there. Plus there were no morning announcements to wake everyone up.

"Morning Frenchy" Trent yawned as he threw off his covers and hopped off the bed, heading toward the showers. "Now that is one sexy motherfucker" Trent said, flexing in the mirror before he actually took a shower. After his morning ritual was finished, Trent closed the door behind him and proceeded to get himself breakfast. Trent was in his Sunday best, though whether or not it was Sunday slipped Trent's mind and on purpose too. He wanted to see if he could really negate the aging effects of the magical realm.

Trent was dressed in red flannel with a pair of dark jeans with everything rolled up. His long hair was well combed and his facial hair was shaved clean off, making him look more his age. As he trodded down the hall, Trent had a bit of bounce in his step. He felt like a kid again almost.

Zeke was tired, he had been up all night reading books about the monsters of the magical realm. Serous research takes serous time though. Zeke looks at the clock, 6:45 AM.
"OH BOY, THIS IS GOING TO HURT, HEY ALFREDO WAKE UP ITS MORNING" Zeke booms, he wasn't as loud as he usually was though. "I NEED ME SOME COFFEE"

Alice wakes up bright and early. Well, bright and at a relatively normal time, at least. Once she's up, she goes through her morning routine, throwing on a black t-shirt and a mid length black skirt. Completely undeterred by yesterday's drama (partially because she isn't at all aware of it), Alice sets out towards the dining hall with her usual cheer. It doesn't even take long for her to figure out where it is, this time.

"Hello." She gives a wave to Janna as she approaches, moving to sit down at the same table as the other girl. And also moving to grab delicious breakfast.

"Yah, yah. I hear you amigo, tone it down no?" Alfredo got himself up to the blaring human alarm clock. He made his bed, then went to go brush his teeth. The weird events of yesterdays and everyone's disappearance lingered on his mind. "Vamonos, I need me some breakfast too." I wonder what happened to everyone yesterday, Alfredo thought while going down the hall to get his early morning bread and milk with Zeke.

Zeke pulls into the cafeteria, he makes himself a big plate of food and a large cup coffee. Looking around for his friends he goes to sit next to them.

Greg was sitting crosslegged on his covers, flashlight in hand, a loose pile of old Iron Man issues and some stale Poptarts next to him. "Oh Iron Man-" he mumbled to himself, taking a swig from one of the half-full bottles left in the student lounge, "-you and Isabelle are the only ones who understand me." He looked, bleary-eyed, at his alarm clock. Did- did he have classes today? More importantly, were they classes with Zi? Hell, he wasn't even sure why Zi was taking classes. Hadn't she been a senior or something?
Oh well, they wouldn't miss him too badly at breakfast. Hell, they'd probably be happy he was gone. He gave Isabelle's barrel a gentle caress, glad that the faculty had not separated him from his beloved in the name of their so-called "safety". After all, how could anyone truly be safe without the means to defend oneself? How could one feel safe in a school where those like Zi were allowed to run roughshod over the student body?
"Holy fuck I am drunk", Greg thought to himself after this strange internal monologue of his. "I'mma- I'mma go take a shower, 'kay Germany?" he mumbled to the adjacent bundle of blankets as he stumbled off into the shower.

Last edited:
Shah for her part, was still in bed. Not asleep but in bed. She'd filched a few of Ivan's bottles and drank herself into a stupor the night before. Which was a terrible idea, as the morning sun came by to inform her that she had the kind of hangover typically reserved for Chechen war veterans battling PTSD.

She rolled out of her hammock and found a nice bucket to lose her lunch in. Water. She needed water and banannas. And she wasn't in any kind of state to steal either from the kitchen. But the Cafeteria was loud, and her head was pounding. And Greg and Zi and Janna and everyone would be there and she'd just feel sicke-

She threw up once more, her train of thought lost in the dry heaves.

"Mmm...muh? Huh?" Matt lifted his head off the table, blinking. This wasn't his bed. Had he passed out drunk again? Normally one of his buddies would've put him on the couch, or dragged him to his front door at the least. He rubbed his forehead vigorously, then inspected his hand.

No marker. So what happened? Why was he in the wood...shop...

Memory returned. He had fallen asleep working on The Device. A quick search of his surroundings revealed it both present and complete. He would still need to test it on some unfortunate sap, but time would provide him the solution.

First, though, breakfast. With any luck, his roomie was already eating, so he could stash his brain-child without her knowing, and change and make it to the dining hall with none the wiser.

Status
Not open for further replies.