Nightraven High School

Status
Not open for further replies.
Greg stumbled into the shower, his hands shaking as he turned up the tap. He let out a cry of anguish- someone had already used all the hot water. "mmfuggin fug" Gregory mumbled to himself as he picked up his shampoo. He cried quietly to himself as he showered, cried with anger and shame and helplessness. He rubbed shampoo into his eyes, for he knew he must cleanse them if he was to see the truth. It was a good pain.
"craaaaawling in my skiiiin-" he sang quietly to himself, "-These woooounds they wiiil not heeeal..."

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Ivan stealthily entered the shower, fully clothed, behind Greg. "Is good to keep clean, comrade." he stated, scrubbing a sponge against Greg's back. "One must present himself well in showing off physical prowess. Is also make contrast after exhibition, for show off sweat."

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Greg looked back at his gasmask-clad compatriot. Were he not drunk off his ass, temporarily blind, and depressed, he would have run screaming out of the shower. Luckily, or perhaps unluckily, he was, at the moment, all three of those things. "Yeah, that- that's great, Russian guy. Look, just- I'm not feeling it right now, you know? Could you shower-rape me later? Because, see, I kinda gotta, you know, towel off and stuff."

Greg turned off the water and toweled off, turning to face the shower where the now-soaked soviet was standing. "Uh, feel free to grab a towel I guess." he mumbled as he pulled on his boxer shorts, "I have to sort of, you know, be, uh, anywhere else." With that, Greg pulled on some sweatpants, threw on a not-too-dirty shirt, and shuffled off to breakfast, making a mental note to drink a whole lot of water.

Last edited:
Janna was happy to see that Alice had made her way near to her. It was comforting to say the least. She covered her mouth with her hands and then swallowed before speaking.

"Good morning," Janna said happily, moving her hand down from her mouth, "I'm glad to see everyone is awake. Later today I will be heading down to Professor Salazyn's room. I have questions. Would you care to join me? I hear he's going to explain something of great importance to us."

Professor Greenwoode strolled leisurely into the Dining Hall. He looked calm and relaxed as he sipped his morning tea. He took a seat next to Janna and Alice.

"Glad to see you're alive and well. Morning to you Alice," Professor Greenwoode nodded in Alice's direction, "The medicine seems to have been a success. I do hope you'll take better care of yourself in the future. Stressing won't do your healing powers well as you and I both know from last year. Just take it easy on the healing this weekend. If Zi hadn't known you hadn't taken your medicine, things could have been much worse for you."

With that, Professor Greenwoode pat Janna on the shoulder and left taking sips of his tea as he did so.

"Good morning to you too. And what's this? I'll come, of course, but what kind of questions and important stuff?"

Alice waves back at Greenwoode, though she seems to have absolutely no clue what he's talking about. She'd had no involvement in the whole incident, having been at the range instead. At least she'd gotten some pretty good practice in.

"YEAH, LETS GO!" Zeke was on his fourth cup coffee was feeling quite reinvigorated now.

"Where are we going?" Trent snuck behind Zeke. Then, Trent picked up something on his eagle senses. It was something smelly and rotten- it was communism. At that moment, he had determined for himself where he wanted to go. He had to start a war, a world war. It would be World War Three. No. It would be World War FREE.

Shah had just gotten her hands on a bunch of bananas, before hearing (ow) Zeke shout. What did could Salazyn possibly want that couldn't wait until monday?

Really, there was only one way to find out. She trailed along behind Janna, still hungover.

Greg stumbled into the dining hall, still sluggish and uncoordinated from the liquor. He slammed down a couple glasses of water and brushed his hand against his holster as he listened to Janna and the gardener's conversation. He silently resolved never to help Janna again; the girl was bad luck, he could feel it in his bones.
Greg resolved to find Professor Enkapath at some point; he had a few questions on the nature of divination.

Last edited:
"JENNA IS GOING TO THE TEACHER TO ASK SOME QUESTIONS, ME AND ALICE ARE JOINING"

Trent tapped his feet as a gesture of dissapointment. He expected something more American. With nothing better to do, however, Trent decided to follow Zeke and the others.

Alfredo started to follow Janna and the others. "Hey amigos, don't forget about me! I wanna hear about some important things too." He didn't really care where they were going, but if there was one thing Alfredo would remember as a tip in making it in the world, it would be just follow the white man, and you'll be fine.

"So, what do you think this important thing is? A secret weapon? A new third faction to fight? Or maybe it could even be the school dance!"

"SECRET WEAPON... THAT REMINDS ME, HEY JENNA DO YOU KNOW HOW TO WORK THE SIMULATION ROOM?" Zeke booms loudly

Janna smiled at Zeke, "Yes, if you need help with the simulation room I will be more than happy to give you assistance."

She rose up from her seat and started to head in the direction of Professor Salazyn's room.

"I'm not really sure what the important thing is, but either way, I feel as though everything I learn from Professor Salazyn is relatively important. I think he's just going to tell us more about the dark creatures. With the feeling I have, Professor Greenwoode might be there too. They are brothers..." Janna mused lightly.

600e0dcb-35fb-403b-b62d-f39dbd31dec5.jpg

(OOC: Brad Pitt just happened to fit this description)

"Why on a saturday, though...?" Alice wonders aloud as she gets up follow Janna.

"Nope," Greg mumbles to himself, "Last time he barely told us anything; doubt he has anything important to say now."
He made himself a quick breakfast sandwich and wandered out of the dining hall to find the professor. Hell, the old crone might actually know something, though he was beginning to doubt the faculty's ability to actually- well, teach. He stroked Isabelle. Yes, first to see the professor, then the range...

Last edited:
"THATS A REAL NEGATIVE MOOD, GREG. COME ON, IT'LL BE AN ADVENTURE!" Zeke gave Greg a large smile.

Greg claps his hands over his ears. "Yeah, fun as that sounds, I have some questions I gotta ask first, and in case you haven't noticed? Professor S. isn't big on answering questions. I'll get someone to give me the abridged version later."

"Don't worry Greg" Trent crept behind the boy. "I'll keep you safe... I'll keep you safe."

Status
Not open for further replies.