Nightraven High School (Full)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just because I was gone for a while. I'm going to do a bit of a time skip to where it's like morning or something. Mostly because I've lost my place and I'm tired. So please bear with me.

I don't mind a timeskip, but you should probably consider putting an explanation of what happened with Janna/Zi into the post, just to clear stuff up as we move on.

I don't mind a timeskip, but you should probably consider putting an explanation of what happened with Janna/Zi into the post, just to clear stuff up as we move on.
I will do it IC, but I'd rather the characters be together so most of them will be able to hear it. Dang, I am just so tired. Is it really only Monday?

Coolio, even though Alfredo wasn't there for anything that happened. Also I'm sorry to say that yes, it is only Monday.

List Of Enemies:
1. Mondays
2. Mondays
3. Thursdays (wanna be Fridays)
4. Sundays (the doomsday before Monday)
5. Gravity

Well better put Monday on there a third time.

You know there are bad things on the horizon when someone makes something only called "The Device".

I'm gonna be doing stuff soon. I'm gonna be absent from Friday through most/all of next week.

Just a heads up.

Just want you guys to know I'm not dead, I just don't have anything to say IC at the moment.

Unfortunately, I will probably be shutting this Roleplay down. *waits patiently to be shot* Anyway, this is because I've recently hit a series of unpleasant events that preoccupy my time. As much as I love this roleplay, it's one of the things I may have to shut down. It really is a shame because there are so many of you involved in this roleplay. I'm not sure what else that I can do, especially because I have no one else to keep it going. Many apologies.

Oh well, hope you do alright dude. It's been fun.

Though, since this isn't going anymore, I may just run something after exams are over.
Quick poll for all involved: Would you guys prefer a game set at a summer camp (for the strange), or a community college (also for the strange)?

Status
Not open for further replies.