Night Shadow Academy {IC}

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cassandra_NSA.jpg

"I'll fight you."
Cassandra stopped her advance toward the stands, she turned at the familiar voice of Kuroyuu. "I hope you don't think just because I just finished another match you'll have an advantage Kuro." Cass smirked at the girl she saw as her own sister. "Let's see how much you've improved since the last time we sparred." Cassandra made her way back towards the middle of the arena. Once there Cass looked towards Lilith and smirked. "Sorry Lilith, looks like i'm not as finished as I thought I was." Lilith laughed at the two before she looked to Kuroyuu. "I'll allow it, this will be an interesting match between two children of darkness." Cass smirked at Lilith's words. "Let's see if you can push me to have to use my demon form." Cassandra said before the shadows started swirling around her form.
@XxDreamingxX

Destrction.jpg

Lilith was leaning against the railing waiting to watch the match between her closest friend and the girl she saw as a daughter. She was always excited to watch a match between the two but before she had the chance to Urzul got her attention. The fallen angel looked over towards the orc woman, she watched as the woman pointed towards the side door. Crimson eyes looked toward the door, she had sensed the two energy's heading for the door the whole time. Lilith pushed away from the railing and made her way towards the door. She opened the door to the stairwell and looked out at the two students. "Guifei and Aislinn, are the two of you going somewhere?"

@Crow @Tarieles

Raveen begins walking to where Lilith was paying no attention to the current fight he had no interest in this battle he had his sights set on a bigger prize. "Would I be allowed to challenge you to a match." He confidently asked Lilith and waits for a response before crossing his arms across his chest.

(Church and Urzul will be hanging out if anyone wants to talk with them.)

[BCOLOR=transparent]
divider2.png
[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]
about:blank'][BCOLOR=transparent][U][COLOR=
[BCOLOR=transparent]
BCOLOR]Aislinn squeaked when Lilith found the two. She shook her head slightly. [COLOR=
about:blank'][BCOLOR=transparent][U][COLOR=
BCOLOR]Aislinn squeaked when Lilith found the two. She shook her head slightly. [COLOR=
Aislinn yelped when Lilith spoke to them about leaving. She turned, and shook her head. "I-I'm not good at fighting. I can't. I d-don't have those skills..." She stammered, rubbing her arm. She was rather concerned, especially when another person showed up and challenged the Headmistress. However, she also saw this as a potential opportunity to escape when she was distracted by the fight. "I..." She trailed off, glancing at Guifei, then back at her. "I just don't fight."
[/BCOLOR]
[/BCOLOR]

Last edited:
[For her fighting posts, I will add what would happen if she hit as well as if she missed]

[BG=indigo]
images

Kuroyuu Nakahama | Location: Main Area | Apparel: X | Species: Nightmare Child | Feeling: Competitive

Kuroyuu smiled, her eyes showing a menacing look. "You think to little of me." She said, before rushing at Kuroyuu. As she neared her target, black flames surrounded her sword completely as well as her hands. Kuroyuu brought both swords up when she reached her opponent and slashed at Cassandra. If she were to cut Cassandra, it would have a pretty decent affect on her because she black flames around her swords increased their abilities by 5x their normality. The reason Kuroyuu did this was because she knew Cassandra, and having just her swords would merely scratch her. If her attach failed, Kuroyuu would be quick to jump back and brace herself for Cassandra's attack. Seeing as they just started, Kuroyuu knew Cassy wouldn't go all out. They had to save that for later on. Narrowing her eyes, Kuroyuu awaited Cassandra's move in anticipation.

@JinxMonster
[/BG]​

Cassandra_NSA.jpg

"You think to little of me."
Cassandra smirked at the girl's words, it was actually the complete opposite. Cass thought the world of Kuroyuu and had to force herself to not take it easy on the girl. Cass watched as the swords came towards her, she dropped to her shadow form and avoided the attack. Once Kuro had jumped back she would stand back up and smirk. "You can do better then that Kuro." She teased, deciding to take the defensive for a bit to see just how much the girl had grown. Just from that first attack alone Cass was able to see that Kuro's control over her swords had improved as well as her speed.
@XxDreamingxX

Destrction.jpg

Lilith looked at Aislinn and smiled. "There's no need to worry. I'm well aware that there are a few students who are not combat ready. But like i mentioned earlier this exam is to see what level you all are at. Those who can not fight will simply be paired with an instructor and will show us their skills." Lilith always got so caught up in the thought of matches that she forgot to mention what would happen for those who weren't fighters. "We intend to push our students, but we would never risk harming those who couldn't defend their selves." The fallen angel smiled at Aislinn and Guifei. She hoped she has eased their minds a little. "So why don't the two of you rejoin us back in the Arena? If you'd like i'll even be your 'opponent'." Lilith was sure she creation form would be well suited to help the Will-o'-the-Wisp.

Before Lilith was able to get an answer though she sensed and energy coming up behind her.
"Would I be allowed to challenge you to a match."

Lilith smirked at those words, there was one student every year that would challenge her. Turning around Lilith's crimson eyes fell on Raveen, the first year WareBeast. "Of course it's allowed. Though i'll warn you i'm not the Headmistress of this academy for no reason." It was only expected that the headmistress of an academy built to strengthen it's students would have to be able to protect them.
@Tarieles @LoveandHate91

[BG=indigo]
images

Kuroyuu Nakahama | Location: Main Area | Apparel: X | Species: Nightmare Child | Feeling: Competitive

"You can do better then that Kuro."
Kuroyuu narrowed her brilliant blue eyes, thinking about her next move. After a few mere seconds, Kuroyuu chuckled to herself. Once again, she ran at Cassy, however before reaching her Kuroyuu sheathed her swords. In mid run, she stopped and lowered her body to the ground. She did a spin, her hand grazing the ground as she gathered the shadows from around her. Once she did a full 360, Kuroyuu jumped and did a front flip over Cassy. Landing on the ground behind the headmistress, Kuroyuu quickly ran around her opponent. Strong black threads weaved their way around the instructor, restricting her movement. Now was the time to be quick. Once she had ran around Cassy four times, Kuroyuu stopped and tied the rest of the thread around her head. Smirking, she tugged on them a little to make them tighter, before she began muttering words in an unknown and ancient language. Upon finishing, she looked dead set at Cassy and said a word like 'iteriam' loudly. The black thread then suddenly became blue and became electrifying Cassy. It lasted for a few minutes, before the spell stopped working. Kuroyuu dropped the thread in her hand and all the rest fell to the ground, retreating to where they came from. Kuroyuu placed one hand on her hip while the other fell to her side. She smirked and tilted her head a little to the left.

[/BG]​

9923d0c4cdd12cb3912eae682cfa07f1.jpg

Jaune was slowly managing to gain control over the excess amount of energy stored in his body. He slowly stood up making his way slowly out the room with a bit of heavy breathing. "Sometimes being a youko has its drawbacks. I also need to spar more to release this energy." He made his way down the stands and sat down to the headmistress. He took one more deep breath before looking over at lilith. "Sorry for that, I had to get away for a bit." He looked down onto the fight watching the 2 beings of shadows fight. "So what did I miss?"
@JinxMonster

[BCOLOR=transparent]
divider2.png
[/BCOLOR]
Aislinn nodded, swallowing the lump in her throat. "Okay... I'll try my best." She responded quietly, nodding to Guifei. "May as well head back..." She said to him. Maybe if he was trying to escape, that meant he couldn't fight either. That meant maybe she could go against him, and she'd be fine. She was still scared, but she went back to her seat, sitting down where she had been. She watched the current fight, feeling almost a little relaxed at the sight of the shadows clashing. She did prefer darkness, after all. She smiled softly at the thought of night falling and being able to move around easier.
@Crow

[BCOLOR=transparent]
divider9.png
[/BCOLOR]
Church began to scan the crowd. This was getting a bit dull. He had to find someone to fight. He liked the looks of the shadow user thus far, but he wasn't the greatest when it came to darkness. Deciding to be "friendly", he started walking among the stands. He found a pair who seemed interesting enough, and sat down near them. "Hey." He greeted, holding his hand out to the both of them "Name's Church." He looked at the two wolves next to them, but not warily. He kinda liked dogs, even though cats were far superior. "Nice to meet you guys. Cool wolves."
@JinxMonster

[BCOLOR=transparent]
1p7xn9.png
[/BCOLOR]
Knowing that the two who were fighting wouldn't hurt each other (they were like sisters after all), Urzul decided to take a little break, going to find fellow teachers to speak with. She hadn't seen anyone for a long time, and she was excited to get to know everyone again. She headed back over to Lilith, at first going to talk with her, when Jaune came back. She grinned, clapping him hard on the back, enough to make a regular person stumble. "Good show out there Jaune. Good to see you haven't lost your touch. Though maybe lighten up a bit, I don't need you destroying my arena." She gave him a bit of an evil eye before laughing loudly. "Just joshin' ya. Anyway, how's life been treating ya?"
@wolfs rain

Cassandra_NSA.jpg

Cassandra groaned in pain as she felt the electricity course through her, well this was definitely something new. Once the threads were dropped, red marks marred the Demoness skin. Standing there head bowed Cass started to laugh. "Much better Kuro, that one actually hurt. Looks like it's time for e to get serous to now" Smirking, Cass lifted her head, Scarlet eyes glowing bright.
Cass.jpg

Shadows shut up around Cassandra, once again encasing the woman causing her to shift back to her demon form. "Now the real fun begins." Cass brought up a few shadow clones (couldn't help but thing of Naruto here) of herself and smirked at Kuroyuu. "Go" Was all she muttered before she allowed the shadows to jump at Kuroyuu. Cassandra would watch to see how well Kuroyuu was able to handle herself against multiple opponents.

@XxDreamingxX

Destrction.jpg

Seeing as it seemed Aislinn and Guifei would hopefully be rejoining the rest of the students back in the stands shortly and that Raveen was thinking over what Lilith had said. The fallen angel turned to leave the students and headed back to where the rest of the Instructors were watching the match. Looking over the railing and down into the arena, Lilith smirked as she noticed the red lines on Cassandra's skin. "Kuro got her." Pouting slightly, Lilith was sorta sad she had missed the girl's display. Though she knew that her duties as Headmistress were important and Kuroyuu would understand. Lilith still felt slightly bad, it was like a mother missing the first half of their child's first game.

Being deep in thought Lilith didn't notice Jaune when he first approached her. Honestly Lilith was so into watching the match that she didn't even notice the male was next to her in till she felt Urzul's energy. The orc woman's energy felt like an atoms bomb to Lilith, like one figure was containing so much energy just waiting to be released. Lilith had always been able to feel just what Urzul was capable, even before the woman knew for herself. It was one of the reason's Lilith had vowed to get Urzul to become an Instructor. "Urzul. Jaune." She greeted politely before her eyes fell back to the match below. Lilith was sure the two would know that she wasn't trying to be rude, all the instructors knew how close she was to Cass and Kuroyuu.
@Tarieles @wolfs rain

Jonah.jpg
92386535.jpg

Ren'Ai had been sitting next to Jonah quietly the whole time, carefully watching the matches. Ren never being one for fight but rather observing an noticing things other wouldn't.
"The Head Secretary is very powerful. It seems that she is familiar with Kuroyuu as well." Ren muttered as she jade eyes looked over the match. She was so focused on the match and muttering whatever she noticed to Jonah that she didn't even notice Church approaching in till Alec and Korra gave a low warning growl. Ren looked to the male and then to Jonah, she was terrible with interacting with others, especially males.

Jonah had been excited from the moment the matches were announced, his first instinct had been to jump right into the arena. Though Ren had quickly grabbed him and told him it was better to wait and let her gather some information on the others around them. Jonah had to admit that when it came to planing and patience, that was Ren's department. While Jonah was the brute strength out of the duo. Don't get it wrong though, Ren was able to defend herself but she wasn't on Jonah's level. So for now Jonah had been sitting next to his cousin listening to everything she had to say. She was just explaining how it seemed Cassandra main defense was either encasing herself in shadow or dropping to the ground as a shadow. When Alec and Korra gave the two a warning growl.

Looking from the match to were the wolves were looking, Jonah watched the male who introduced himself as Church. "I'm Jonah, this is my cousin Ren and that's Korra and Alec." Introducing the members of their little group accordingly. Korra and Alec stopped their growling but moved closer to Ren in a protective manner. "Don't mind Alec and Korra to much. They're just really protective when it comes to Ren."
@Tarieles

Raveen
"Well I wasn't expecting a easy win, so I'm glad you will give me a challenge or at least I hope you can give me somewhat of a challenge."
Raveen waits for another reply from the headmistress and smirks as he feels pretty confident in his ability's.
@JinxMonster

Akasai Aochi

♚ ♔ ♜ ♖ ♝ ♗ ♞ ♘ ♟ ♙
The pawns are just falling into place (Oh Shit I didn't get notifications)
Quickly getting up, the female let out a light sigh and began to hover over the ground. It seemed as though the other students were doing their own thing, and Akasai decided to get up, and do her own thing as well. She wasn't listening to the majority of the speech, but everyone had to.. Fight? Akasai giggled arrogantly, smiling slyly to herself. "Of course, no one would dare fight me. I'm far too strong." She said proudly, feeding her own ego. The male wearing black was standing next to her, looking down yet not speaking. She, in turn, ended up scowling up at him. "Ahhh Talk talk talk talk talk! I can so handle these peasants!" The blonde flare wisp crossed her arms, looking up at the male who dissipated into the air. 'Alright then, whatever you say.'

"Idiot. I'll show him." Easier said than done, when she didn't even have anyone to fight in the first place. Ah, what is a girl suppose to do? The ONE TIME she is looking to pick a fight, and it DOESN'T work?!

Attachments

• anime-art-beautiful-girl-Favim.com-2273916.jpg
    anime-art-beautiful-girl-Favim.com-2273916.jpg
    82.3 KB · Views: 27
(Was gonna wait for others, but seems no one's really posting...)​

[BCOLOR=transparent]
divider9.png
[/BCOLOR]
Church nodded. "Nice to meet you guys." He added, regarding the dogs with a small smile. He probably smelled like a cat and a bird, both things canines loved to chase and kill, so he wasn't too hurt that they didn't seem to like him right now. "So, this fighting thing i kinda weird, huh? I mean, a little excited to fight, but was pretty unexpected." He said, gesturing to the current fight. "These guys are pretty good." He wasn't fond of those shadows, but he wouldn't be going up against either of those two, so he wasn't too concerned. He just didn't like darkness in general, and watching people fight with it was no different.​

Jaune looked over to the woman who had patted him on the back. "Urzul long time no see my friend." He said as he turned to face her. "Oh my friend, if me and Cassandra had been serious. This arena would no longer exist." He looked over to lilith who was so interested in the fight. "Life has been good my friend, my research has done well and I thought it would be time to train the next alchemists." He held out his hand to shake the hand of his old friend.
@Tarieles

[fieldbox= Keisuke Kurosawa, white, solid][fieldbox= , #0b2238, solid]
13f09b8461f09c0c233e193acc380680.jpg

||Mood: Anxious ⇒ Doting ⇒ Longing ⇒ Disappointed ⇒ Embarrassed ⇔ Worried ⇒ Clever|| Location: Near the Ocean||

The nogitsune loved his reaction. He looked so cute blushing like that. He was honestly freaking out on the inside. He actually managed to make him blush! Somehow it was just the best feeling in the world. "I was only being honest... Besides, I really like your company. If you said the same to me I'd also be very touched," The ravenette told him gently. That was the closet thing to an actual confession that the merman in front of him would receive for awhile. But if the male could take the hint, one could tell that they were especially heartfelt. As the male started to talk about his dolphin friend. It sounded wonderful to be honest. He strove to make him that happy someday. But it wold be impossible because he couldn't swim with him. If only he could for just one day... Then maybe the male would see him in a different light. But he kept silent about those feelings and instead stated, "You make swimming sound so enjoyable. Maybe you can teach me someday?"

Upon hearing the feminine voice of his boss, he jumped slightly in surprise. That was an obvious sign that they should be heading back to the school. He grimaced slightly, wanting more time with the male beside him, but it was inevitable. He sighed as the Opening Ceremony was brought up. It wasn't that he didn't want to. He had other things that he'd rather do, which was quite obvious. But as the female brought up flirting he almost choked, his face incredibly red. 'Did she really have to bring up that I was flirting?! What will Assan think? Would he think I'm weird or just take it as a joke?' He thought to himself, panicked. He didn't want him to find out because of their boss! He wanted to confess it to him for himself. But now was not the time to if he was getting anxieties about how the merman felt from left and right. He shot a glare at Lilith and sighed as he tried to compose himself. But as the Headmistress brought up Cassandra he shuddered at the thought of getting her mad.

"I agree. It's best not to get that woman upset," he sighed. As he watched the male get out of the water and transform, he blushed darkly as he stared at his legs. But he felt too perverted, so he quickly averted his gaze trying to think of a fast way back to the academy. Then it hit him, he could transform! "Hey Assan, are you afraid of heights?" He asked him with a cheeky grin, even If he knew the answer. He still wanted to hear it from him, he didn't want him to feel as if he was invading personal information by digging into his fears. He got this idea because his fox form's size could differ from an actual fox to one 12 ft tall, he decided he'd just transform to his biggest form before running back to the Academy. It was a very quick way of travel and it could maybe help them bond a little more. It was definitely a win-win situation. At least for him.

[/fieldbox]

[/fieldbox]

1p7xn9.png

"Oh trust me, I know you weren't serious." Urzul nodded, grinning a bit. "But I knew you'd keep it under control. You're not that irresponsible." She joked, shaking his hand. "Well that's good. I know alchemy is something these kids probably have fun with. Unfortunately, these hands have never been delicate enough for the craft." She shrugged. "Oh well, Orcs aren't exactly magical folk anyway. More of the smash first, ask questions later kind of people." She added, glancing over at the fighters, then at Lilith. She did seem invested, but it was to be expected. She had a good connection with those two. One she'd likely never understand, in her short life. However, it was endearing to watch them care for each other. "I'm sure the kids probably enjoy your class more than mine. I'm probably the most hated teacher the first month." She grinned, seeming a bit happy at that feat. "But they always come round when they realize ol' Urzul was right."

Status
Not open for further replies.