Night Shadow Academy {IC}

Status
Not open for further replies.
latest

IF loved the students. Really, she did. Sure they are some difficult students here and there but overall, they were nice for the some part. They reminded her of herself a couple of decades ago. How could she hate them? But honestly she didn't have time to deal with this. Not when the headmistress just told them to go to the arena. The looked at the two bickering students in front of her. She could feel the emotions radiating off of them. Rage, disappointment and betrayal was what she could feel from the male shapeshifter. Confusion, shock and pride was the feeling radiating out of the male centaur. The latter clearly had no idea what was going on but was too prideful to back down from the fight. IF assumed the shapeshifter misunderstood a certain situation which caused him to feel betrayed at the centaur. The centaur obviously did not actually did or say what the shapeshifter though he said or did. ​
IF shooked her head and then closed her eyes. A soft glow surrounded the trio. The two students had a dazed look on their faces before they looked normal again. The seemed calm now. Normally, IF would first talk it through but she didn't have the time for that. The two friends were then told to talk to each other in a calm manner. A few minutes later, they were laughing and grinning silly grins at IF. They apologized for the trouble and ran off to the arena. As she assumed, the shapeshifter did misunderstood. He misheard a conversation between the centaur and another student. He then stopped talking to the centaur for awhile before finally lashing out on him. Coincidentally, IF's office was nearby and so she heard the quarrel. Now that that was done, IF made her way to the arena.​
Entering the arena, IF nodded at a few students who greeted her. She then looked around and saw her colleagues. She went to them. When she behind Lilith, she spoke up. "Good day, Miss Lilith, Jaune." She greeted. She was always used to calling Lilith with 'Miss'. As for Jaune, IF didn't know how old he was but he came in as a teacher almost the same time she did. It was quite awkward sometimes seeing as Lilith was once her teacher. In fact, most of the teachers here were. Still, she tried her best to not be the rebel she was before.​

@JinxMonster
@wolfs rain

Last edited by a moderator:
Raveen heard that everyone was supposed to go to the arena so he sat up form the bed and left the room that he was assigned to, he stuck his hands in his pockets and began to head that way not saying anything to anyone, he had no intention of talking with anyone just yet, after entering the arena he leaned against the wall waiting for instructions from any teachers before he would take a seat.

[BG=indigo]
images

Kuroyuu Nakahama | Location: Dormitory | Apparel: X | Species: Nightmare Child | Feeling: Nothing

Feeling the familiar presence of Lilith, Kuroyuu stopped what she was doing and looked toward the balcony. Making her way over to it, she opened both doors at once and stepped out. The breeze on her face felt good and she enjoyed it as she listened to the announcement of the Headmistress. After meeting the women's eyes, she bowed her head, then turned and entered her room. After she closed the doors to the balcony, she heard a knock on the one that led into the hall. Turning to it, she heard the voice of Jonah as he invited her to walk with them. Opening her mouth to speak, Kuroyuu quickly closed it and looked at the ground. Lilith wants me to socialize, but everyone that gets close to me always ends up getting hurt. What am I going to do? Closing her eyes, Kuroyuu raised a hand to her chest and gripped her shirt. She was being pulled two ways and she had two missions to complete. Then it hit her. Opening her eyes upon realization, Kuroyuu felt a great weight leave her and she smiled, if only slightly. While she had her duties, she was still able to make friends. Calming herself to maintain her image, Kuroyuu opened her door. "Of course. Let's go." With that, Kuroyuu closed her door and wrapped her arm around Jonah's. A gesture those back in the day did when walking with someone. Upon reaching the inside, Kuroyuu saw Ren with an unknown girl. Ignoring the other girl, Kuroyuu turned to Ren. "We should be going. I know a shortcut to the Main Area. if we're late, Cassandra will be sure to scold us.'' She told her before making her way to the edge of the woods which she had come from. Lilith had installed a secret entrance there for her to train freely, seeing as how she lived so closely to the Academy.

@JinxMonster @Nano

[/BG]

[bg=white]
embed.php

tumblr_nlq6onh8UX1qf9fwio1_400.jpg

fox_divider_by_lady_fox_lizzy-d3kjzzp.png

Soft kitty, warm kitty, little ball of fur...

"Yeah, wouldn't want to be late."

Yume agreed wholeheartedly with the other male, following him as he began to head towards where their dorms were located. As they walked in silence, the silence was soon broken by a loud, feminine voice. It made Yume's ears perk and swivel in the direction of where the voice was coming from. With furrowed eyebrows, he stopped in his tracks and turned around to see exactly what was going on. Because of his curiosity, he found out that it was the Headmistress who was speaking. He listened carefully to her words, tail swaying slightly behind him. She happened to be talking about the very thing that the tiger shifter had mentioned earlier. Sheesh, it already started? Gah, so much for not being late, he thought with a frown. As he continued to listen, his frown soon disappeared. Actually, we can still put our things up and make it. She did just announce the news. With this in mind, the shifter turned to face Rikiya once more.

"Well, looks like we won't be able to take our time and get a good feeling of our dorms," he stated with pursed lips. "Hey! How about we both go to our dorms, throw our things in there, and then meet up in the common room? From there, we can head down to the main arena, wherever the heck that is," he suggested. "Sound like a good enough plan?"

Mood | Saddened → Bright
Location | Inside NSA (Towards Dorms)
Tagged | @Kuroshi / Rikiya
Note(s) | I hope that this is alright ;n;

[/bg]

[bg=black]

embed.php

cccc0e89ea89666ce00cdfe14af1e460.jpg

Darling, it's better down where it's wetter...

"I thought it'd be nice to spend a little more time with you before we start the school year. With all the students to take care of, I won't be able to talk with you as much."

Assan was at a lost for words. His eyebrows furrowed even more and his mouth gaped like a fish out of water—no pun intended. "Ah—That's really...nice of you, Keisuke. I'm touched by your words," he stated, cheeks dusting a light pink. The merman wasn't the one to get embarrassed so easily, but, when it came to Keisuke, that fact always seemed to disappear from existence, which was uncanny in Assan's eyes. Pushing the thoughts away from his mind, he focused on the nogitsune's question about his sea friends, smiling as he answered. "I just was, actually. A dolphin had wanted to play so I spent some time with it," he explained, smile growing wider as memories bombarded his mind. "Swimming is always wonderful for me, but doing so with company makes it ten times better," he confessed as he continued to float in the ocean, tail creating small ripples in the water as he moved around. Suddenly, his smile disappeared as he thought about how much free time he wouldn't have once classes began. I'm really going to miss swimming whenever I so pleased, but, luckily, I love to teach my students. In the end, it's not all that bad.

"Mr. Cullen, Mr. Kurosawa!"

Assan directed his attention to the feminine voice that called out to them. With no doubt in his mind, he immediately matched it to his boss and the Headmistress of the academy, Lilith Hawthorne. He smiled softly as she landed near them, squinting his eyes to prevent dust from flying into them. He was going to greet her when she reminded them about the Opening Ceremony that was suppose to happen in a few minutes. Oh, I completely forgot about that! We need to hurry! The slight pinking on his cheeks grew darker at the Headmistress's next words. F-Flirting?! Is he really flirting with me? No, right? I can't think about this now! The young man shook his head in order to focus himself once more. He tried his best to ignore the obvious smirking that Lilith was doing, averting his gaze as she flew back into the air. Her last words were a warning about Cassandra and a wish of good luck. That was enough to get Assan moving. "W-We should get going like she said. Maybe we'll be able to help some students along the way," he rambled as he pulled himself out of the water and onto the shore. As he sat there, his slippery, wet tail transformed into a pair of shapely, glistening wet legs. I need to go and get some clothes for the ceremony. Ugh, decisions.
Mood | Speechless → Passionate → Saddened → Friendly → Embarrassed
Location | Ocean
Tagged | @xwolfex / Keisuke
Note(s) | I like how Lilith just bluntly states that Keisuke is flirting XD
[/bg]​

b48ebaab5794dc44e6989a39de440c0aresized-jpg.95000

Kanae headed to her dorm on the third floor and entered her room. She took a look around with amusement, fascinated by the rooms decor and questioned as to whether the other students room was done in a similar way based on their student file description. She had no complaints, it certainly went with her taste and it definitely saved her the trouble of decorating it herself. Well, not that she would have done it anyway. Tossing her mask on the bed, Kanae took a few minutes to look around the room when she heard the head mistresses' voice announce that they were to head to the main arena. Already...? She thought to herself with a pout. Oh well. Grabbing her mask, Kanae put it on and left the dorm.

mukami-azusa-600-1525771resized2-jpg.95002

Once Yume agreed with his suggestion, Rikiya continued to head to the dorms in silence when an announcement was made. He paused in his tracks as he listened to what the woman speaking had to say. It's starting already? Rikiya then glanced at Yume to see what he thought of the announcement and thought of asking Yume what they should do, but Yume spoke first and answered his question anyways. "Yeah, i'll meet you there." Rikiya responded in agreement, waving his hand before he left. "See ya," he said as he went on his way to the third floor. As he was heading up the stairs to his dorm, he briefly got a glimpse of someone familiar as he walked by, but he ignored her, seeing as she was heading to the exact location that he too should be heading soon. He had no time to get side tracked by something trivial.

divider9.png

The blonde young man stepped out of the black SUV, one bag slung over his shoulders, a large rolling suitcase in his hand and a smaller bag in his other. He turned to wave at his father, who had decided to be nice and bring him. As his father sped off, Church walked towards the school. It was quite large, something he was not aware of. It was bigger than he thought. As he scanned the grounds from where he stood, he realized, he had no idea where he was going. He walked down the path, following some people, and entered a building that seemed to be the dorms. He found his name posted, and a key next to it. He grabbed it, and held it in his lips while he brought his bags all the way up the stairs to the fourth floor. Church opened his door, plopping his bags inside, before getting a good look at his room.

It wasn't jaw dropping. However, it was very nice for the school, and met, even dare he say, exceeded his expectations. "This'll do." He murmured, hefting his bags onto his bed. He'd figure out where to put everything later, though. Now, he had to find out where the main building was.

Quinn Church|Location: Outside Dorms|With: Nobody

divider2.png

Aislinn gulped down her fears as she finally reached her destination. She had to have a friend drive her, but she had told them it was an artist's camp. That was good enough for them, and they drove her without any qualms. She walked into the main courtyard, just a roller bag and a smaller travel bag buckled on the top of it. She saw kids walking to and from from a rather tall building, and assumed it was important. She stepped lightly to the building, peering in carefully. The room became ever so slightly brighter because of her presence. It was an annoying side effect. She glanced around the room, seeing a list on the wall, with keys near names. She found hers, and gingerly took her key. Now to find her room.

Aislinn trode up the stairs, making as little noise as possible. The fourth floor was a ways. She stopped in front of her door, passing a blonde man who looked a bit grumpy. She didn't acknowledge him, nor he her. She swiftly unlocked her door, and did a second take. It was beautiful! The last time she slept in such a gorgeous room, she had found her way into a lord's manor and claimed a spare room until they found her. She smiled at the lavish room, running and flopping on the bed. She stayed there for a minute or two, before putting her luggage at the foot of her bed. She left her door open, and opened a far window, to keep the air flowing.

Aislinn|Location: Dorms|With: Nobody

Angel_Fall.jpg

"If it wasn't for that demoness, I would probably still be sleeping." Lilith smirked, her scarlet eyes watched as a shadow slowly started to mold into a figure. She watched as Cassandra appeared behind Jaune killer intent rolling off of her. "If I were to guess by the dark aura I feel, she is right behind me. Isn't she, Lilith?" Lilith laughed at Jaune's question. "She most definitely is." Snickering, Lilith turned away from Jaune when she heard her name being called by her favorite empath. "IF darling, Good afternoon." Lilith smiled to her former student and newest instructor. "Have you been able to settle into you lodging and office?" Lilith had been excited when she heard IF had accepted her proposal to become the academy's counselor. I was also well trained in languages and would be assisting Cassandra with any foreign language translations.
@wolfs rain @InternalAssumpter

Cass.jpg

Cassandra appeared behind Jaune arms crossed, an annoyed look on her face. "Is there something you would like to discuss with me Jaune? Do you have a problem with how I disapprove of tardiness? " The demoness took a small step closer to the alchemist, Shadows whipping dangerously around her feet as she moved. "Do you believe that we ourselves as Instructors should not be held up to high standards? How should we expect out students to learn the importance of punctuality if we ourselves do not?" Crossing her arms under her chest, her crimson eyes bore into Jaune's. "What if a student had heard you talking about staying in bed? They might get the impression that you weren't truly interested in teaching them. What if they thought that if you didn't care neither should they? Be careful with your words Jaune, you're now an instructor at this academy. You're being watched by more then just me."
@wolfs rain

Jonah.jpg

Jonah stood at Kuroyuu's door, he was about to turn and leave when the door finally opened. "Of course. Let's go." Jonah smiled but was suddenly shocked when Kuroyuu slipped her arm through his. Jonah quietly walked along with Kuroyuu, glancing a few times at their entwined arms. Was this something normal for Kuroyuu? Jonah looked over the girl, she was completely calm like nothing was wrong. Well nothing was wrong, it just surprised Jonah. Looking over Kuroyuu, Jonah did noticed that her style and manner of specking were like one from an older time. This was probably just a casual way for her to walk with a friend. Jonah just shrugged it off once he spotted Ren and the wolves at the main entrance of the dorm.

"Is everything ok?" Jonah had picked up on the tense atmosphere that was coming from the girl who was standing before Ren. Jonah's eyes fell on Alec and Korra who were in front of Ren in a slight defensive stance. What was going on? Ren was never one for confrontation, so this was a surprising scene. Though before he could further question what was going on Kuroyuu spoke up. "We should be going. I know a shortcut to the Main Arena. If we're late, Cassandra will be sure to scold us.'' The last thing they all needed was to be scolded on the first day. "Yeah, let's get going then. No need to get ourselves in trouble on the first day. Let's go Ren. Alec, Korra come." Jonah called out before he turned to follow Kuroyuu towards the edge of the surrounding woods. Jonah was surprised to see the entrance, once there they all headed down and toward the main arena.
@XxDreamingxX

92386535.jpg

While Ren'Ai was waiting for the girl to respond, Jonah and Kuroyuu walked up. "Is everything ok?" Ren looked to her cousin and gave him a weak smile. "Everything's fine." The last thing Ren wanted was Jonah to get upset, her cousin was very protective of her and she really didn't want any trouble. When Kuroyuu and Jonah told her to come so they could get to the main arena, Ren looked back to the girl. "You're free to come with us if you like. No need to get scolded on our first day." She offered, hoping the girl would take the suggestion as a kind offer. Ren hated conflict and hope the two could start over if the girl allowed it. "Let's go Ren. Alec, Korra come." Ren looked toward her cousin then back to the girl. Ren was trying to wait for the girls response but she could feel Korra nudging her legs for her to move. "I'm coming" She said before she ran to catch up with Jonah and Kuroyuu.
@Nano

Akasai Aochi

♚ ♔ ♜ ♖ ♝ ♗ ♞ ♘ ♟ ♙
The pawns are just falling into place
"Tsk.." The female furrowed her brows for a moment, before calming down and crossing her arms. She didn't seem at all frightened of the wolves, as she also scowled back at them. "Fine.. But at least teach your dogs some manners before growling at someone." She said, hovering back into the air, and going off. She would have blown up even more just then, but more people came by, and she wasn't in the mood to face so many people at once. Once the little group had left, Akasai looked to the side, and there was a tall, lean man standing next to her. He had something that looked like a medical mask over his mouth, a huge, red X painted across it. "Yeah, I heard you. I need to get to the Main Arena, right? I don't need to hear your nagging.." She complained, and the male just narrowed his eyes. It was like she could understand exactly what he was saying, even though to otehrs, he wasn't saying anything. "I got it, I got it! Geez! This isn't your problem!" She scolded, and dismissed him from her presence. Argh, she was pissed off.

Though, the little group may have heard her yelling at someone. if someone turned around, they would also see a man in black just shrugging with his arms behind his head.

This time, instead of going as a girl, she decided to go as a small, candle flame. It was easier this way, and she wouldn't have to worry about bumping into people since she would just go right through them. She began to travel pretty quickly, picking up speed as she went on.

@JinxMonster

Attachments

• anime-art-beautiful-girl-Favim.com-2273916.jpg
    anime-art-beautiful-girl-Favim.com-2273916.jpg
    82.3 KB · Views: 55
[BG=indigo]
images

Kuroyuu Nakahama | Location: Dormitory | Apparel: X | Species: Nightmare Child | Feeling: Happy

Kuroyuu stopped in front of an elm tree that didn't look particularly out of the ordinary. However, if one were to look close enough, she would see a crimson red butterfly perched atop one of the lowest hanging branches. The butterflies were placed where an entrance, yet they were hard to spot. Looking up at the butterfly, Kuroyuu spoke ancient words that no one would be able to understand unless they studied the ancient languages of magic. The butterfly fluttered down from it's perch and landed on Kuroyuu's shoulder for a brief second as though saying welcome. After the small gesture, it flew in a strange pattern around the base of the tree. Once it finished it's crimson dance, a large whole opened in the tree. Smiling, Kuroyuu walked into the trunk. A spiraling staircase made it's way down to the Main Area, deep underground. As everyone made their way down, the entrance sealed itself. After a few short minutes, they found themselves in an opening that led out into the stands which circled around the Main Area. Looking down, Kuroyuu spotted Cassandra. Looking up at Jonah, she thanked him for escorting her, before releasing his arm. Stepping back, she waved by before her form switched. Kuroyuu became a shadow on the ground, but she kept her silhouette, making her look like herself. In her shadow form, she moved along the ground at a quick speed. Within a matter of minutes, she was behind Cassandra. As she materialized in to her human form, Kuroyuu kept her hands folded behind her. Walking up beside Cassandra, she looked at the filing people with a smile. "Been a while, Cassy. How's life treating you these days?" Kuroyuu's voice was soft, but firm nonetheless. Although she was among the councilers, she knew them all we'll enough and enjoyed her time with them. Looking over at Cassandra, her smile widened.

@JinxMonster
[/BG]​
[BG=indigo][/bg]

9923d0c4cdd12cb3912eae682cfa07f1.jpg

Jaune turned to face Cassandra and made note of the shadows whipping around at her feet. He listened intently as she began to scold him, while a few chuckles escaped his mouth here and there. After she finished her little monologue, jaune decided to play her own game back. "Oh I do apologize Cassandra, I have been in solitude to almost 200 years, so I have no set sleeping schedule and it will take me time readjust." He stated normally. "I do ask however that you calm your shadows down as it would ruin this academy's great reputation if a student was to walk in and see you threatening a fellow teacher." He asked in a sarcastic tone, knowing full well that would rile her up some more. He couldn't lie she was cute when angry, but his thoughts immediately turned to the young student who materialized out of the shadows behind the Cassandra. If he had to guess that would be kuroyuu nakahama, one his students that he read up on when he received his students bios from Cassandra. "Ah miss nakahama, good morning."

@JinxMonster @XxDreamingxX

Last edited:
Cass.jpg

Cassandra glared at Jaune as she listened to his sarcastic response, How dare he try to turn this back on her! "It might be a great learning experience for the students to see that it doesn't matter if it's an instructor or student. All will held accountable for their actions." She growled out, as her shadows started to whip her hair around her face. Shadows started to creep down her arm and towards her hand, the form of a dagger started to form. Cassandra knew that Jaune would be able to escape her wrath without any fatal injeries, this was normal for the two actually. It was like the alchemist enjoyed getting under the demoness skin, Cass was about to lunge when she heard a familiar voice behind her.
Cassandra_NSA.jpg

"Been a while, Cassy. How's life treating you these days?" Kuroyuu?! Cassandra turned to look to the girl behind her, her anger disappeared and Cass dropped her demon form as she smiled. Everyone who knew Cass knew that she didn't smile very often, it was only around Kuroyuu that she did. She normally wouldn't do it if others were around, but since it had been a while since she last saw the girl she couldn't help herself. "Kuro it's so good to see you again." Cassandra gave Kuroyuu a quick hug before she looked the girl over. "I've been well. It seems you have been properly cared for as well since we've last seen each other." Kuroyuu was like the little sister Cass never had, she truly saw the girl as her own family. Upon hearing Jaune greet Kuroyuu, Cassandra sighed before crossing her arms. "Kuro, this is Jaune Van Clyde he is one of our newer instructors. He will be teaching Alchemy this year, It's also one of the few day classes Lilith would like you to participate in." Cassandra was very aware of how Kuroyuu normally had night classes only taught by her. But this year Lilith wanted Kuroyuu to interact with more then just Lilith and herself. "Feel free to find me if you have any problems with him. I'll make sure to handle it." Cass looked toward Jaune, giving him a look that clearly stated this was a warning to him as well.
@XxDreamingxX @wolfs rain

Cass_Shadow_Creatures.jpg

While Cassandra was already in the main arena her shadows were still sweeping across the campus directing students to the arena. The shadows would appear before any students that they passed, asking for the students names before directed them to the closest entrance.

One of the shadows appeared before a blonde male student that had just exited the dorms. "Hello and Welcome to Night Shadow Academy. I am one of the Head Secretary's shadows here to help all students to the main arena for the opening ceremony. Will you please state your name?" The shadow asked in a dull lifeless voice, it was as though the phase had been repeated multiple times.

On the forth floor another shadow had been looking through the rooms, she stopped when she passed a room with the door open. Looking in she was able to spot a girl unpacking her things. "Hello and Welcome to Night Shadow Academy. I am one of the Head Secretary's shadows here to help all students to the main arena for the opening ceremony. Will you please state your name?" The shadow stated with the same dull lifeless tone many other students had been met with so far.
@Tarieles

divider9.png

The day was rather pleasant. This made Church pretty happy. He enjoyed the sun on his skin, though it would feel better on his feathers and fur. He wasn't fond of the human form he had to take while here, but he couldn't just switch. It would probably freak at least one person out, and it was a little time consuming and still a bit painful. He took a deep breath, and stepped forward, only to be met by a dark, wispy shadow. Instinctually, his guard went up, expecting a fight. However, when it spoke, he calmed.

His name. That's all it wanted, and it was basically a staff member. He could deal with that. "Quinn Church." He spoke, shoving his hands in his pockets. "I was actually wondering where to go." He added as an afterthought, more to himself. He scanned the shadow creature, wondering what the Head Secretary was to create it. He assumed demon for now, but with all the crazy things in the world, it could honestly be anything.

Quinn Church|Location: Outside Dorms|With: Shadow creature
divider2.png

Aislinn quietly hummed a Gaelic folk song as she packed her things away. She heard many in her wanderings. Some from travelers that she either helped or hindered, and some from her fellow wisps and other creatures. She mostly learned her songs from the various fairies on the moors, they had a knack for learning them. The fresh air was smelling very nice, even if the sun was too bright for her liking. She had a strange feeling of someone, or something, being near her, when she heard the voice. She yelped, turning around, seeing a looming presence. A humanoid shadow. It unnerved her, but she stayed where she was, if only shaking a tiny bit.

"O-Oh." She murmured, hearing its request. "My name is Aislinn." She spoke quietly, setting down a shirt that she had in her hands. She didn't realize they all had to be somewhere yet. She actually didn't realize it was that late, that the ceremony would be starting.

Aislinn|Location: Her room|With: Shadow creature

[BG=indigo]
images

Kuroyuu Nakahama | Location: Main Area | Apparel: X | Species: Nightmare Child | Feeling: Happy

Kuroyuu smiled happily as Cassy hugged her, and hugged back. It was short lived but defiantly enjoyable. "Yes well, the Phantoms would freak out if anything were to happen. You know how they are." Kuroyuu chuckled, but stopped as a man's voice greeted her. Turning her attention to the man beside her, she listened while Cassy introduced her to him. Kuroyuu didn't like the fact she would have to have day classes, mainly because the night itself was like a sister to her. It was the same relationship she had with Cassy. Sighing softly, Kuroyuu curtsied before the man. "Good morning, Mr. Clyde. I look forward to being in your class." Standing up straight once again, Kuroyyu smiled at him. However, it was a polite smile that was so perfect one could tell she'd used it many time before. Turning her body slightly so she could see her "sister" clearly, she listened to her threat. "Don't worry. I'm sure Mr. Clyde will be a good reacher. Besides, if he did do something, you wouldn't be the only one 'handling' it." Kuroyuu's voice had a slight menacing tone to it, as thought threatening the instructed himself. However, if one knew her, they would understood. After all, she was never really alone.

@wolfs rain @JinxMonster
[/BG]​
[BG=indigo][/bg]

Last edited by a moderator:
Jaune chuckled as the two threatened him. "I do look forward to teaching you miss nakahama and don't worry I only enjoy picking on Cassandra cause of her reaction." He said mockingly as he knew that as soon as the orientation was over and the students left that Cassandra would try to destroy him. He began to notice the amount of students entering the arena and then looked back at kuroyuu. "Miss nakahama I believe that you should be taking a seat in the stands before the headmistress begins her speech."
@XxDreamingxX
@JinxMonster

latest

"IF darling, Good afternoon."

IF gave a polite nod in response. She couldn't help herself as her lips curled upwards in a subtle smile. She hated it but Lilith's emotions always did that to her. Her presence was always so welcoming and warm. It made her feel warm as well. She hated that she liked the warmth. But of course she knew better than to think Lilith was all gentle. Sure she was when it came to Night Shadow Academy but IF has seen, no felt Lilith's emotion when facing a threat. So dangerous, so dark. So....Protective. In the end, no matter what emotions she felt. No matter what rumours were spoken. IF would always see Lilith as the respectable, amazing headmistress she was. Nothing will ever change her view.​

"Have you been able to settle into you lodging and office?"

"Yes. It's been wonderful so far. Although... you know how the students are." IF replied as the smile faded. She didn't need to explain long to Lilith. IF knew she knew what she meant. She was mostly talking about herself in all actuality. She remembered how she almost got expelled due to her wild nature. Her violent, disobedient, rebellious nature. She remembered how she gave the academy hell for half of her overall school years. Because of that, she really had no right to get bad or scorn the students. They were just like her. It would just mean she was scorning herself which actually seemed appropriate but still. She change. So could them.​

@JinxMonster

Cass_Shadow_Creatures.jpg

"Quinn Church." Once the shadow received the name it stood/hovered there for a second as though she was processing the information. "Quinn James Church, First year student, Griffin." The shadow's bright eyes looked to the male before nodding. "I will now escort you to the main arena. Please stay close and do not wonder off, the Head Secretary does not like tardiness." Turning the shadow started to make it's way towards the academy. Once at the academy she directed Quinn to the nearest stairwell and stopped. "Please go descend down to the bottom. There you will come to the main arena, have a seat in the stands with the rest of the students. The ceremony will commence shortly, you will want to hurry."

"My name is Aislinn." The shadow hovered in front of Aislinn for a second before it spoke. "Aislinn no last name provided, first year student, Will-o-the-Wisp." Glowing eyes scanned over the girl before it turned and made it's way over to the door. "Please lock your door and follow me. I will now escort you to the main arena. I suggest we try and hurry the Head Secretary does not like tardiness." Once Aislinn was ready to go the shadow would make it's way down the hall towards the stairwell to head down to the main entrance. "The main Arena is located underneath the academy. I will lead you to the closest entrence." The shadow effortlessly made it's way toward the academy, she only had to stop a few time due to the fact that she would merge right through doors. Upon arriving at the nearest entrance to the main arena there stood another shadow with another student. The two shadows looked at each other for a second as if having a silent conversation before it turned back to Aislinn. " Aislinn Please follow these stairs down to the bottom, There you will come to the main arena. Have a seat in the stands with the rest of the students, the ceremony will commence shortly." The shadows looked to the two students before specking simultaneously. "We will part ways here." With that said the shadows dropped to the ground, forming black puddles on the ground before they took off into different directions to search the rest of the campus.
@Tarieles

Cassandra_NSA.jpg

Cassandra smiled as Kuroyuu as she mentioned the phantoms, Cass was very aware of just how protective they were of the child of Nyx. She then looked over to Jaune as Kuroyuu greeted the instructor politely. Though Cass couldn't help but grin when Kuroyuu reassured her that she wouldn't be the only one who would handle the Alchemy Instructor. "I'm well aware Kuro." The demoness smirked before she grinned at Jaune, she was sure the man would be able to handle himself if need be. But she would definitely not want to miss the look on the man's face when he had to go against a Phantom. Phantoms were very deceiving creatures, they were made to look cute an adorable but could quickly turn into something scary.

"I do look forward to teaching you Ms Nakahama and don't worry I only enjoy picking on Cassandra cause of her reaction." Cassandra glared at Jaune as she heard the man's comment about her. "Jaune." She growled out, the shadows started to whip up toward her hand as if preparing to create her dagger. "Just wait till after the ceremony." Oh how she would love to just switch back to her demon form and attack the man. Unfortunately though, he had been right Lilith would start her speech shortly and Cassandra would not delay the ceremony. She would get Jaune and Cass was pretty sure the man knew what was coming the moment he uttered those words. Taking a calming breath Cassandra looked back to Kuroyuu and gave the girl a smile. "Go ahead and head to the stands. We'll catch up as soon as the ceremony is complete and i'm finished handling somethings." Cassandra glared at Jaune letting it be known that he was the thing she would handle.
@XxDreamingxX @wolfs rain

Angel_Fall.jpg

Lilith looked to IF and smiled sweetly as she listened to her concerns. "Relax IF, I chose you for a reason. Yes your empathic abilities will greatly assist you, but that's not the main reason you're here. You're here because of how you were when you first entered this academy. Who better to understand our rambunctious students better then yourself." Lilith had never been one to see a student as a troublemaker, they were simply misunderstood and rambunctious in her eyes. The headmistress saw it as her job to help nurture and guide all of the students of Night Shadow Academy. It was her job to understand them and help them find their true potential, just like she had did with IF when she first arrived to the academy. "It's your turn to guide them IF. I have the utmost faith, that you will be splendid at your job. Plus you of all people know where my office is if you need anything." With that said Lilith looked up toward the stands and smiled. "It's about time to get started." Lilith could feel all of the remaining power sources gathering in the arena.
@InternalAssumpter

[BG=indigo]
images

Kuroyuu Nakahama | Location: Main Area | Apparel: X | Species: Nightmare Child | Feeling: Happy

"Miss nakahama I believe that you should be taking a seat in the stands before the headmistress begins her speech."
Nodding in response to her instructors directions, Kuroyuu couldn't help but hear the conversation going on a mere few feet behind her. Turning to look at the Headmistress, she saw a girl of whom looked familiar. Upon a closer inspection, she saw the eye patch. Oh. It's her. The one that made all kinds of mayhem in the past. She thought to herself, thought her facial expression showed no sign of remembrance. As Cassandra began speaking, Kuroyuu ignored the other instructor, and turned her attention to Cassandra. "Understood. Don't have too much fun. You'll break something.'' With that, Kuroyuu gave a slight smile and bowed. Standing up straight once again, Kuroyuu made her way over to the small wall that encircled the center of the Main Area, and was a sign that the stands no longer went further. Placing on hand on the top of the wall, Kuroyuu jumped up and over, landing on the side with perfection. She stood there for a minute, looking in the stands with crossed arms until she spotted Ren and Jonah. With grace, Kuroyuu made her up the stairs until she came to the row where they seated. She made her way next to the nearest person she knew, and took a seat beside them.

@wolfs rain @JinxMonster
[/BG]​

divider9.png

Church followed the shadow, not thinking too much of it. He had seen weirder things. At least now he would be able to find where he was supposed to be. A map would have been great. As the shadow led him, he made sure to keep a watch on his surroundings. The place was huge, he'd have to explore the place fully today before settling down into his dorms. He didn't like being in an unfamiliar place. He at least had to know the entrances and exits if danger were to rise.

He stopped once the shadow did, at the entrance to the arena. He nodded lightly, looking over at a girl who was also being led. She emitted a soft glow, which he thought was strange. Usually creatures could hide their presence better than that.

[BCOLOR=transparent]
divider2.png
[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Aislinn nodded quickly, following it and locking her door. She kept up well with the shadow, and stopped at the entrance. There was a boy there. She didn't make eye contact. "Thank you." She spoke quietly to the shadow, stepping forward, down the stairs. The boy followed her. They did not speak. When it opened into the arena, Aislinn quickly separated from the boy, and found a seat. Out of curiosity, and hoping he didn't follow, she watched him. He went in the opposite direction, sitting a ways from her. That made her glad. He was intimidating. [/BCOLOR]

(Apologies for double post. I hope this has not yet died.)

[BCOLOR=transparent]
1p7xn9.png
[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Urzul made her way to the arena. She couldn't wait to pound some fresh meat. This would be great. Most people who were in her class were cocky, and thought they could defeat the orc woman just by using their abilities. Unfortunately, this was not the case. She was tough. She could generally see when things would go south. Thankfully, those who were combat inclined were much easier to deal with. She never did like the ones who could use magic and stuff. Too unpredictable. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]As she entered, she saw the Headmistress herself speaking with IF. She approached, nodding respectfully. The huge woman liked the arena. It was tall, so she didn't feel dwarfed and confined. "I see the new'uns are filing in." She said, her speech more eloquent than most would assume from the brutish monster. She grinned, looking at them all. "Can't wait to have some fun." She added with a low laugh. "Hey IF." She also greeted the white haired woman. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Urzul crossed her arms, examining the students. She preferred getting to "know" them before she met them. She pinpointed characteristics, and used that as their name until she learned their true name. However, those who were never good in class or just those she didn't like, and occasionally those she did like but just loved teasing them, were still called by their nickname. Dimple never did live down his name. He continued to be an ass throughout the school year. [/BCOLOR]​

Angel_Fall.jpg

Lilith smiled to Urzul as the orc woman made her appearance in the arena. She would have get together with the sparring instructor later but for now it was time for her to get the ceremony started. Lilith walked forward till she was standing in the middle of the arena. "Everyone please settle down. I'll be starting the opening ceremony now." Lilith looked up into the stands and waited for the students to settle down. "First of Welcome to Night Shadow Academy!" Lilith smiled as some of the students started to clap. "For our first years, please allow me to introduce myself. My name it Lilith Hawthorne and I am the Headmistress of this academy. I have an open door policy, so please feel free to come consult with me if you need anything at all. Here at NSA treat our students with the utmost respect but as we all know Respect is a two way street. With that in mind anything deemed unacceptable will be dealt with corrective measures. Just to those who don't know most disciplinary actions are carried out by Ms. Cassandra Slade our Head Secretary." Lilith smirked as she felt Cass's shadows start to move around the woman intimidatingly. Murmurs started to make there way through the stands, some were from returning students warning newer students of just how strict the woman could be. "As I said Most are handled by Ms. Slade, Cases that are deemed especially troublesome will come straight to me." Hearing the newer students start to question just how bad could it be to be sent to the Headmistress caused her to laugh.

Suddenly an unnatural wind started to swirl around the Lilith, it lashed out against the woman violently cutting into her skin. Lilith's wings shot out from behind her and wrapped themselves around her covering her from the attack and students view. The wind continued to lash out violently at the woman and cutting into her wings. The stands were completely silent, most of the students to stunned from the sudden attack. They watched as Lilith's once beautiful white wings were slowly starting to stain with blood. The vibrant red color then slowly started to turn a pitch black, the ink like substance started to cover the wings completely.

The wings then slammed opened, forcing a large gust of wind to sweep through the arena and create a cloud of dust to cover the arena. Students an instructors were forced to cover their eyes before they tried to look back to where the headmistress had been. Though now there was the sense of a very menacing presence hiding behind the cloud of dust.

Destrction.jpg

"Let me just warn you all one thing and you'd do best to never forget this. Never underestimate anything at Night Shadow Academy." In the place where Lilith had been standing now stood a very darker version of the angel. This was known as the fallen angel's destruction form. Smirking, Lilith took in many of the newer students shocked faces while the returning students watched quietly. "This is no normal school, this is a place for the supernatural and we intend to push every single one of our students to their full potential. With that said, there is a reason we're holding our opening ceremony in the main arena. You see there is no better way for the instructors and myself to grasp what we're working with for the following year without an exam per se."

Lilith listened as the stands were swept with sounds of concern and questions about this exam she spoke of. "Everyone will be participating in a few sparring matches. Do not fret though our reliable sparring instructor Urzul will be judging the matches to make sure nothing get to out of hand. Student may go against other students or the ones feeling especially gutsy can challenge one of our Instructors. We might even place some of the instructor against each other" Lilith smirked when she heard some of the instructors behind her mutter uncomfortably. This was to be in all good fun and to allow Lilith to get an idea of the students. "Now would anyone like to volunteer or will I have to start picking people?"

Status
Not open for further replies.