Night Shadow Academy {IC}

Status
Not open for further replies.
9923d0c4cdd12cb3912eae682cfa07f1.jpg

Jaune chuckled as Cassandra began to stare him down, it had been almost 300 years since their last battle. His attention turned to the orc woman that had finally shown up to the arena. "Hey urzul, I was wondering when you were going to show up." He chuckled slightly to himself. Then lilith began to give her speech. He nodded as she transformed, "ooh the darker form, this will be interesting." Once her speech ended, jaune decided to follow suit and allow himself into a more comfortable form. A large pillar of flame shot up engulfing jaune, disappearing in a few seconds revealing his true form.
latest

Jaune stretched for a moment as his ears wiggled a bit. "Oh its been too long, since I've taken this form." He turned his attention to Cassandra once again. "Well miss demoness, you might as well take your true form." He said with a slight grin, before turning to lilith. "How about a demonstration from two instructors lilith. I think Cassandra would like nothing more than to try and defeat me."

Destrction.jpg

Lilith smirked as she listened to Jaune's proposal to go up against Cassandra as the first match. "Jaune sometimes you make me question your sanity." Lilith teased as she looked toward Cassandra, the shadows were whipping around the demoness dangerously. "What do you say Cassandra, do you accept Jaune's challenge?" Lilith asked though she could tell from killer intent rolling off of her secretary that she already knew the answer. Jaune and Cassandra had been like this for centuries, Jaune would purposely upset Cassandra and Cass would fall for it causing the two to fight it out. To Lilith the fights always seemed like a type of dance in their own way.

Cassandra_NSA.jpg

Cassandra had stood back with the rest of the instructors and listened quietly to Lilith's speech. Once Lilith started to change, having seen this many times over the centuries of knowing the falling angel. Cassandra was quick to cover herself with her shadows when the dusted was scattered around the arena. "She just can't help but show off for the new students." Cass muttered before she let the shadows fall from around her. She listened as Lilith continued her speech and announced that there would be examination matches. This caught the demoness attention, her eyes quickly started to search the stands to Kuroyuu. If the child of Nyx wanted to spar for old times sake she would definitely agree to it.

While Cassandra was searching for Kuroyuu, a sudden burst of flame near her caused her to look over toward Jaune. The youko had taken his battle form, it had been over 300 years since the last time Cassandra had seen in. "How about a demonstration from two instructors Lilith. I think Cassandra would like nothing more than to try and defeat me." Hearing that Cassandra would have a chance to not only put Jaune in his place but to do so in front of all of the students and instructors riled the demoness up. It had been so long since Cass had a good fight and Jaune just happen to already have been on her list to get back. Her golden eyes turned to Lilith as the woman asked her if she was up to the challenge. "Of Course." Was all the demoness said as her once golden eyes glowed crimson. She took a step forward before she allowed her body to be engulfed by her shadows.
Cass.jpg

Once the shadows dropped Cassandra stood in her full demoness form. "Also Jaune for the record, I never have to try and defeat you it just happens natural." A smirk spread across her face before her dagger formed in her hand. "Ok Instrutors, if I was you i'd get to the stands quickly." Lilith informed the other instructors to leave the lower level of the arena so the two could have room for their match. Once it was cleared out she looked to Jaune and smirked. "Just remember you asked for this." She said as she readied herself.
@wolfs rain

latest

Jaune watched Cassandra take her demon form and the other instructors cleared the lower level of the arena. He slightly chuckled at her comment of beating him naturally. "If I remember correctly, the last time we fought iended up winning." He said as he took a a stance preparing for her to lunge. His sword still hun g on his back as he would only pull it out if necessary. "Well my little demoness, lets see if your skills have sharpened over the last 300 years." He said as his yellow eyes stared into a her red ones.
@JinxMonster

Cass.jpg

At the mention of the results of their last fight, Cassandra glared at Jaune. "You were lucky last time. It won't happen again." She stated as she lowered herself into a crouch and readied herself to attack. Cass was going to wait for Jaune to make the first move, she had plan to not rush into the fight blinded with rage but the Youko knew how to push her buttons. "Little Demoness." She growled out before she lunged from her spot an towards Jaune. Cass had ran straight at the man but before she made impact, she quick jumped into the air and let her wings allow her to glide over his head. Cassandra quickly landed behind Jaune and with great speed swung her dagger at the Youko from behind.

helan.jpg

The ceiling shattered and a figure falls from it, landing on the ground unscathed on all fours, before rising up.

"Alright, everyone, My name is Helan, no last name, no initials, just Helan. As your Power Control Teacher, I believe that being a little... Practical... does the trick all the time."

A voice boomed as a youthful-looking lass in a qipao appears. She assumes a battle stance. "Show me your moves. Come at me and prepare to see the magic."

Chen_Guifei.png

My god.

This was a madhouse. A madhouse!

Compared to this mayhem, Guifei was powerless. The child of a great beast warrior that could wipe the floor of Cu Chulainn and the most politically power bird in political mythos? Right now, that didn't matter.

Amidst this mayhem, Guifei tried to evade every fireball, icicle blast and chaos cannonblaster finisher laser sword ray buster doomburst than could erupt, before he sensed something.

No doubt, he felt danger. Was it a Qilin? A Qilin was in this room? Well, he's never actually seen a Qilin so he doesn't know. But it felt dangerous so he backed away, but his back accidentally hit someone.​

Jaune kept his eye on the demoness as she lunged at him. As long as she was angry, it was easy to read her movements. Quickly ducking underneath the dagger, jaune turned and drove one of his palms into her stomach, knocking her back slightly. "You know that I was always better at hand to hand than you, cassandra. "
He said mockingly as he held up a hand towards Cassandra. " lets have some real fun though." He said with a steely voice as a wall of fire shot out of his hand towards the demoness.

Cass.jpg

Cassandra growled as she felt Jaune land a hit on her, she jumped back with the push to receive minimal damage. "You're right Jaune, hand to hand combat has never been my thing. But when it comes to our abilities I've always had better control there." Cassandra aid before a wall of shadows shot up in front of her and slammed into the fire. Once the two collided it cause a small explosion. Cass had encased herself in shadows to protect her from the explosion, she then dropped the shadows and sent a wave of shadows at Jaune while the smoke was still concealing her position. The wave slithered quickly across the ground in till it was only a few yards away from the Youko. Once close enough it would lift itself off the ground and slam into Jaune, it's accelerated speed making sure the man didn't have time to get away.
@wolfs rain

Jaune took the hit and staggered back a few steps. "Ok now I will get serious." He said as he drew the katana from its sheath. With the smoke still around them jaune knew the demoness held the element of surprise. "You see your right about the control, but let's see how your shadows like the light." With that he discharged a ball of flames dispersing the smoke hoping to reveal the demoness and destroy the few shadows that were around him. He held his sword in from of him to defend against Cassandra's next move.

Cass.jpg

Cassandra winced as she felt the flames tear through some of her shadows. She could see the flames were lighting up the middle of the arena. Cassandra quickly dropped to the ground in the form of a shadow and made her way to the side. You see no mater how much light Jaune made, Light always cast shadows. So in this case the light was gathered in the middle of the arena and the shadows were cast to the sides of the arena. As long as Cass kept moving with the shadows she would be able to continue to conceal her hiding spot. Cassandra would hide in the shadows while she aimed shadow like arrows from all around the sides of the arena at Jaune. Concealment had always been Cassandra's strongest defense, it allowed her to watch from the shadows as she made the shadows attack form multiple areas.
@wolfs rain

Jaune laughed as Cassandra turned into a shadow and disappeared into the shadows on the edge of the arena. He blocked a few of the shadow arrows with his sword. He closed his eyes as he knew the he wouldn't be able to see her, that when he felt her killer intent. "You may be able to hide your self from me my little demoness, but you have yet to learn how to hide your intent." He swung his sword creating a flaming slash the tore across the ground slamming into the wall just in front of Cassandra. Jaune was about to laugh again when he started to feel his powers begin to slip from his control. In his head he thought. "Dammit, she was right I still don't have full control, and if I lose control now, it could be catastrophic for those in the arena." He looked towards where Cassandra had been. He would try to keep it under control for as long as possible.

Cass.jpg

Cassandra growled from her position as she heard Jaune use the pet name he had came up for her. Before the demoness had time to respond the youko had sent a flame slash off directly in front of her. Cassandra covered her eyes from the light and pushed herself out of the shadows, she landed a few feet away from Jaune a smirk playing on her face. She had truly forgot just how much she enjoyed their sparring sessions. Jaune might annoy her but he was truly an opponent to be reckoned with. "You know Jaune, I don't remember ever being your's." Cass smirked before she started to pull the shadows from around the arena to her. She was ale to feel the flicker in Jaune's energy and knew it was time to determine the winner of this match quickly. "It's all or nothing time Jaune." Cass said as she started to mold the shadows in to replicas of herself. Cassandra and the copies of herself all started to form a shadow type of energy balls in their hands before they lunged at Jaune. This was it, Cass knew that Jaune would also use his final attack and they would have to see just who would win this match. Though Cass was confident, she had the advantage of one massive multi attack on her side. There wasn't away Jaune should be able to avoid them ,she wouldn't lose this time.
@wolfs rain

Jaunes eyes flickered as he saw the multiple clones. "So its time to end this." He said with a slight growl. "I hope your ready my little demoness. " he held up his sword to the sky as a ball of fire flew from the top of it into the sky before expanding at a rapid rate. "You know that I've never been afraid of taking down myself with my own attacks. The air began to grow hotter as the ball continued to expand to about the size of the inner area of the arena. With that he slashed his sword down, bringing the flaming ball down on top of both of them.

divider9.png

Church sat in silent awe as he watched the display of the Headmistress. He had heard rumors of fallen angels, but had never seen one before. The power that emanated from her was astonishing. He was a bit nervous feeling that power, hoping that a being such as herself would never turn on the students.

When the fights were announced, he smirked a bit. Good, he could show off if he played his cards right. He would have to wait for the perfect opponent. Someone who was mostly physical, but just a little bit of magic. However, he would wait until this fight was over to even consider volunteering.

This spar was nothing if not interesting. Two entities who were obviously very powerful, and also seemed to not care about each other's safety. He wondered if that Urzul person talked about would stop this, but nothing came.

[BCOLOR=transparent]
divider2.png
[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Aislinn gulped at the sight of the Headmistress. She didn't realize she would be that powerful. She also didn't realize fights were to be a thing. She wasn't a fighter. She floated and glowed and made people lost. She didn't fight. She ran away from creatures that wanted to hurt her. She slowly stood, wondering if she could make some sort of escape during the chaos, when she felt someone bump into her. She let out a small yelp, looking down at the young boy. He looked so young! [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"O-Oh..." She spoke quietly. "I-I'm sorry..." She wasn't sure why she was apologizing, when it was him who bumped into her, but she felt obligated. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]@Crow[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent] [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]
1p7xn9.png
[/BCOLOR]
Urzul watched the fight from the stands, arms crossed. If this were a student fight, she would have ended it long ago. However, these two knew their limits. She trusted them to not kill each other. She doubted they would even get seriously hurt. A silver whistle hung around her neck, not in use currently. It was only for when those fights got out of hand. Instructors knew that it meant stop everything. Students who didn't assume were pried away from each other by the green lady herself.

She had a small smirk on her face. These two had some rivalry that honestly kind of made her laugh. She shipped the two of them hardcore, but never said a thing. She didn't need a demon and a youko after her. She left well enough alone when it came to demons. Let sleeping demons lie, her mother always said.​

Cass.jpg

Cassandra growled as she watched as the ball of flame expanded above them, she knew her shadows wouldn't be able to extinguish the fiery ball even if she tried. It was to bright and her shadows would disappear before even getting close, so that only left Cass to allow to hit them. "Jaune!" Cass was sure she would be able to protect herself from the the flames but Jaune's energy levels were all over the place by now. She wasn't completely sure that he would have enough control to keep his self safe. Which only left Cass with one choice, she would have to protect them both.

Cassandra allowed her body to melt into the ground in the her shadow state, she then pushed herself towards Jaune. If Cass was to do this she would have to be quick, she would also have to gather enough shadows to be able to withstand the flames. Cassandra made her way across the arena, she forced herself to pull as much of the shadows from the arena as she could. Shadows from all around could be seen slithering towards Cassandra's, students in the stand gasped as they watched even their own shadows leave them at the demoness command. "You're an idiot!" Cass said before she tackled Jaune to the ground and covered them both in shadows just as the ball of flame landed on them.

The arena was once again covered in smoke, everyone was completely silent as if holding their breath to see the outcome. The smoke cleared slowly and in the middle of the arena laid a dome of flickering shadows. Cassandra sighed a breath of relief before she allowed the dome to fall from around the two. "You know Jaune I won't have anyone to spar with if you keep crazy tricks like this up." Cassandra said before she rolled off of the youko and laid next to him. Cassandra's crimson eyes looked around the lower arena at all of the destruction they had caused throughout their fight. "Though, I do have to admit that was as entertaining as I remember our fights being." The demoness said, allowing a small laugh to pass her lips before she stood up. "But so we're clear I clearly one this match." Smirking, Cass held out her hand to Jaune to help the man up.

@wolfs rain

Jaune laughed as he accepted Cassandra's hand and pulled himself up. "Yeah sure my little demoness." He said as a small grin graced his lips. "I must admit though, 300 years and your still the best sparring partner Ive ever had." I think since you won I owe you dinner." He said as he scratched the back of his neck. A pillar of flame shot up around him, leaving him back in his normal state, "I think we should clear the arena for the next match, my little demoness."

Cassandra_NSA.jpg

Cassandra sighed as Jaune continued to call her that ridiculous pet name. "If you truly wanted to do something for me for wining. How about dropping that ridiculous pet name you've become so accustom to saying." Cass Said as she allowed her shadows to encase her and allow her to change back to her human form. Crossing her arms, Cass looked over at Jaune. "Do that and I might consider going to dinner with you." With that said Cassandra turned and made her way to the stands. "Arena's all yours Lilith." she addressed the headmistress to let her know that they were finished using it.
@wolfs rain

Destrction.jpg

Lilith looked at Cassandra and smirked before she gaze fell on Jaune. Out of all of the centenaries the two had known each other, this had been the first time Cass actually didn't reject the Youko's advances. "Now that was an interesting match. So who will be next? Any volunteers or am I selecting people at random?" The Angel asked, her eyes looking over all of the students. She would give the students a chance to speck up before just picking people.

[BCOLOR=transparent]
divider2.png
[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent] [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Aislinn continued to slowly make her way towards the door, hoping she still had enough cover from the previous battle. When the headmistress asked for new participants, she tried hiding her presence as much as she could. She glanced back, making sure no one was following her, and quickly slid into the stairway. Maybe she would be safe, and she'd actually make it. [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]
1p7xn9.png
[/BCOLOR]
Urzul had noticed the girl quite early on. She glanced over at Lilith, waved her hand over her head, and pointed to the stairwell. She knew Lilith probably would have seen the girl without her assistance, but she tried to be as helpful as she could. And that included helping keep students in line. While she knew the more disciplinary measures were IF's thing, she could at least join in on the fun.​

[BG=indigo]
images

Kuroyuu Nakahama | Location: Main Area | Apparel: X | Species: Nightmare Child | Feeling: Competitive

Kuroyuu listened in silence as her Headmistress greeted the school like she did every year. First a talk, then her shift, and an exam. Kuroyuu knew already that the change was going to happen when she saw Lilith become silent. Putting her head down, Kuroyuu felt the waves of air and dust as it blew over her head and around the stadium. Smirking, Kuroyuu sat up straight once again and watched the arena below. Jaune challenged Cassandra to a battle, which they carried out accordingly. As usual, Jaune failed to win, and Kuroyuu had to laugh at Cassy's annoyance as he kept calling her the pet name he had chosen. Finally, it was time for Kuroyuu to let loose and really enjoy herself. Standing up, the nightmare child walked down the stairs of the stadium one by one, confidence flowing off her in waves. Upon reaching the bottom, she flung her body over the wall with one hand. Landing on her feet on the other side, Kuroyuu approached Cassandra. "I'll fight you." She said, her voice ringing out among the arena. Her voice was firm and unwavering, making Kuroyuu smirk. She slid one foot across the ground until it was behind her foot and off to the left. Bending her knees, Kuroyuu reached behind her back with both arms and unsheathed two swords which were hidden under her clothes. She held them out to her sides, eyes fixed on Cassy, ready to go.

@JinxMonster

[/BG]​

Jaune laughed as he passed Cassandra. "Ok I'll try Cassandra." He said with honor in his voice. He waved one more time to lilith before disappearing out of the arena. He slunk out of the arena to one of the arenas,into one of the back rooms before his energy levels began to bounce around. "This is not good." He said as the temperature began to rise immensely. "I haven't used that form in almost 300 years, so the energy my body created is overwhelming me. He sat down against the wall trying to regain control. " hopefully no one notices my absence. " he said as he closed his eyes.

Chen_Guifei.png

"Wha- wha- it's..."

Guifei turns to see that he had bumped into Aislinn. "Hey, my name is Guifei, and I don't want to- huh?"

Aislinn too, was sneaking away. Guifei thought that it'd be a good idea to follow suit, especially since he had no form of combat.

Guifei was quick to evade the incoming attacks that thankfully were not aimed for him. Well, at least he didn't have to worry about Qilin if he followed the girl out.

@Tarieles

Status
Not open for further replies.