Night at the Museum(private)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chase smiled nodding, "I can be dirty it doesn't bother me, but being a cat I can't help but want to be clean," he said chuckling lightly. His ears pushed forward as he caught the music again, his right ear turned to the sound.

Akmenrah smiled as he looked at Chase before blinking when he heard the music as well now. "My...that is some rather interesting music." He said as he started to head for the music as well, not quite remembering where it was from.

Chase followed his tail unraveling from around his waist, the black tail looked like a snake as it flicked every so often.
His green eyes glanced at the pharaoh before going back to looking at the paintings that decorated the walls.

Larry was leaning against the railing of the balcony, he was watching everyone below while they danced to the music. Nicky was nowhere to be seen, well until Rexy roared and came running through the ground after the bone. Nicky was sitting on his back, he laughed and waved to his sun getting a wave back.

"Ahhh! I suppose that I forgot that Larry plays music for everyone in the main area." Akmenhah said as they got close to the man. "Larry, good to see you again." He said as they walked up to him, a smile on his face as he gave him a pat on the back.

"Oh hello pharaoh," he greeted, he glanced at Chase before watching the exhibits below. "You two seem to get along," he said glancing at Akmenrah.

Chase watched the others below, he flicked his tail. He was listening but not watching the two people next to him.

Status
Not open for further replies.