Night at the Museum(private)

Status
Not open for further replies.
He took his hand, "I have seen stranger things," he said smiling. Heather yipped happily, she nuzzled Chase again. The fox bounded around the pair like a young kit, her fluffy tail swishing as well. "From what I could tell, I believe Heather startled him and he was afraid she might attack him," he said, the fox pulled up her lips as if smirking.

"I believe he was more scared of her than he was of my jackels when he first met them." He said with a chuckle, shaking his head slightly as he watched the fox bounce around. "Ahh, this is the miniatures wing of the museum, they have the wild west, the Roman empire, and the Mayan empire." He said as he lead the way in, making sure to be careful of where he stepped in case one of the small people were walking around on the floor.

Heather sniffed the little people before barking and following, "she can when she wants be scary," he said chuckling. His tail swished lazily and his ears twitched.

"Yo Ahkmenrah," Jed said standing on top of the bench, "hello my leige," Octavius said bowing. They both jumped when Heather put her paws on the bench and sniffed them. "Man call off the fox," Jed said hiding behind the roman general.

"Greetings Jedediah, Octavius, I'm glad that the two of you are here, I would like you to meet our two newest exhibits. This is Chase and his pet fox Heather, Chase these two are Jedediah Smith, and Octavius." Ahkmenrah said as he politely nodded his head to his two friends. "You don't need to worry Jed, I'm sure that she won't harm you unless you do something to make her angry with you."

Heather made a laughing sound moving back to Chase's side. Chase nodded to them, "hello," he said. His ears were slightly hidden by he his hair and his tail was coiled around his waist.

"Howdy," Jed said, "greetings," Octavius said. "Yo let's go, Nicky said he'd distract Rexy for as long as possible," Jed said jumping off the bench followed by the roman general. The both ran down the hallway, arguing a bit on the way.

"Ahh yes, I almost forgot, Larry has a son named Nick who he brings to work now and then, he is a very nice young man." He said as he lead the way back out to the hall. "So tell me, what would you like to see? I'm sure I can find it here for you." Ahkmenrah said as he turned around so he was facing Chase.

He nodded and flicked his ears, "I don't really have anything specific I want to know," he said. "Maybe you could tell me about yourself," he said almost in a purr his tail unraveling from around his waist.

Ahkmenrah's dark eyes widened at that before he gave a nod of his head and moved to sit down on a bench and fixed his clothing, motioning for Chase to sit down next to him. "I could do that, what would you like to know?" He asked witha ssmall blush, not many people wanted to talk to him about himself and he was a bit shy about it.

He smiled sitting next to him, "what was it like being pharaoh?" He asked perking his ears in interest. His tail flicked lazily, Heather ran after Dexter playing a game.

"It was...alright I suppose, I never had time to myself between my classes, and everything else, but it was better than my brother taking the throne, he was not a kind man at all." He said witha sad frown as he llooked down at the floor.

"That's horrible," he said frowning, "I wouldn't know what's its like to have a sibling, I can't remember mine. I had a sister, all I can remember is that she was always a happy girl," he said trying to remember more.

"I am truly sorry about what happened to your family, I wish that there was a way I could have helped you." Ahkmenrah said honestly as he lightly took one of his hands in his own and squeezed it to comfort him.

He looked at their hands, "even if we knew each other there would have been no way to stop what happened," he said sighing. His tail just laid next to him and his ears pulled back.

"I could have helped, I was pharaoh and could have done something I'm sure." Ahkmenrah insisted with a frown on his face as he took his hand back and looked down at the floor.

He couldn't help but smile, "my kind do don't follow your rules, they would not have stopped unless a deal was made," he said, the memory was vivid for him and he could see it happening behind his eyes.

"If I may ask, do you remember why they attacked your family? You don't have to tell me if you don't wish to." He said as he moved so he was facing Chase a bit better.

"I can't remember much, I remember what the leader of the operation said. He said he was looking for me, because of my dark powers. After my sister was killed everything was blurry," he said frowning trying to remember more from that point.

Ahkmenrah frowned at that and gave a nod of his head, a worried look crossed his face as he suddenly thought of his brother. "The leader...do you remember what his name was?" He asked, hoping that it hadn't been his brother that had attacked him.

"Never got a name, if you think it was someone you knew. He was like me but he could turn into a polar bear, I can't turn into my animal I don't remember exactly I am either I know of course its a cat," he said flicking his black tail and his ears twitched slightly.

A flood of relief passed through Ahkmenrah's body at that as he shook his head. "No, you are the first one that I have ever met with this sort of look, I had feared that it may have been my brother since he had been so obsessed with power." He said as looked at Chase's ears. "May...may I touch them?" He asked as his fingers twitched slightly next to him.

Status
Not open for further replies.