Night at the Museum(private)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chase thought about it for a second, "go ahead," he said bowing his head slightly so they were more viable. This tail flicked slightly, he smiled a bit.

(Sorry about that! It never alerted me)

The young pharaoh smiled and started to pet Chase's ears lightly so he wouldn't hurt him. "They are so soft." He said with a soft laugh, his chocolate colored eyes shining with excitement.

(Well that's not good, I'll tell you if I post next time it happens.)

Chase felt a shiver run down his spine, he had never had anyone touch his ears. A soft purr emitted from the back of his throat, his tail swished behind him.

He couldn't help but to chuckle softly at the sound of the purring coming from the other. "You sound so cute when you purr." He couldn't help but to say as he kept petting him.

Chase felt the blush spread across his cheeks, he continued to purr. "You're the only person who's every said that, along with the only one who's ever touched my ears," he said smiling, his tail flicked.

"They are very soft, thank you for letting me touch them." He said with a smile as he pulled his hand back. "Would you like to see more of the museum now?" He asked asks he got up to his feet andlightly brushed off his robes.

He stood up as well flicking his tail, his emerald green eyes examined the pharaoh. The headress hid his hair he wondered what it looked like, he looked away feeling blush creep on his face again. He shouldn't be thinking these things, he blushed deeper.

"So, where would you like to see now? The African animals exhibit is always nice, there are many different kinds of animals too." He said as they walked down the hall, reaching up and taking off his headdress, running his fingers through his short dark hair to make sure that it was still neatly in place.

Chase blinked, "I liked to see that," he agreed flicking his tail. He ignored the feeling to touch Akmenrah's hair, it looked soft. He looked down blushing lightly, he flicked his ear hearing barking. He looked down on the second floor from the balcony watching as Heather chased Dexter, he saw Teddy Roosevelt talking to Sacagawea. He only knew who they were because he was brought in during a tour.

Nicky laughed as he rode Texes the horse galloping through the halls chasing the Huns, who were running and yelling(like always). He pulled on the reins seeing the pharaoh and this boy with cat ears and tail. "Is that the new exhibit dad was talking about," he asked glancing over to see the Huns running down another hall, Texas whinnyed and dug at the ground with his hoof.

Akmenrah smiled when he saw Nick and waved to him. "Hello Nick, let me introduce you to our new exhibit and friend." He said as he waved him over so he would come closer to them. "Nick, this is Chase, Chase, this is Nick, he is Larry's son. Ahh and this is Texas, and the fox that you may have seen chasing around Dexter is Heather." He explained to the both of them to clear things up for them.

"Hello," Chase greeted, "hey," Nicky greeted back. "Oh and if my dad asks I wasn't chasing the Huns on Texas," Nicky said smiling innocently. Texas snorted and shook his mane.

Chase frowned at this but he could tell Nick was talking to Akmenrah. He flicked his tail and his ears twitched.

He couldn't help but to chuckle softly at Nick's words but still gave him a nod ofhhis head. "Not a word, we promise." He said before he turned to Chase again. "Where would you like to see next?" He asked as he played with his headdress a bit before placing it down on a near by bench.

Nick rode off on Texas to find the Huns, "I don't know," Chase replied. He again held back the urge to touch Akmenrah's hair, he looked away so he didn't think about it. His ear twitched he heard music, it was rather loud. "Do you hear that?" He asked looking in the music's direction.

"Hmm? What is it?" Akmenrah asked as he tilted his head to the side slightly and tried to listen for what it was that he may have heard. "I think that it is to far for me to hear it, why don't we go see if we can find it?" He asked as he smiled, he was enjoying his time alone with Chase.

Chase nodded flicking his tail, he pushed his ears forward listening to the music. He smiled back at Akmenrah, he felt comfortable near him which was new for him.

"Was there a reason that you kept looking at my hair?" Akmenrah asked Chase suddenly as he looked at him with his head tilted to the side slightly as the continued walking to where ever the music was coming from.

He blushed and looked away, "no," he lied his tail coiling around his waist. He pinned his ears against his head and made no eye contact, he was too embarrassed to.

"You need not be embarrassed about it, I don't mind. Would you like to touch? Itwwould only be fair since you let me touch your ears." He said with a smile on his face as he moved to kneel down since it would be much easier than bending over.

He blushed worse but let his pale hand run through the dark brown hair. He was shocked, it was softer then he would have thought. He pulled his hand away letting it drop to his side, "thank you," he said softly, you almost couldn't hear him.

Akmenrah smiled up at Chase when he finished touching his hair. "Larry gave me shampoo to wash my hair with one day since I didn't like how coarse it had become after having been stuck in my sarcophagus for so many years." He explained as he lightly touched his own hair as well with a smile, it was one of the few things that he was a little vane about.

Status
Not open for further replies.