New teacher.

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ashton sighed. Justin would do something like that. "He's just.. a guy I knew. Not even a friend really." He lied. It was harder to lie to Charles. "But he's gone now." He assured Charles, forcing a smile.

Ashton froze up at Charles' words and open his mouth as if to say something, before shutting it. He didn't speak, just smiled. He looked conflicted. "I just wanted to come back to apologize for leaving so quickly earlier." He changed the subject. "I had to.. help my mom." He lied again, hating himself for doing so. But Charles would just freak out if he knew the truth. "Text me whenever okay? We should hang out again."

"No, you didn't." He said.
"You came back because you Wanted to say sorry." Charles walked to his bedroom.
"You don't love me do you?"

Last edited by a moderator:
Ashton was quiet for a long time before answering. "Not yet..." He almost whispered. "It's hard for me, Charles. Give me some more time." He got down on his knees to show Charles how serious he was, how he was willing to beg for another chance.
"I didn't go to help my mom, I went to tell Justin to back off because I really like you."

"Really like? This isn't high school Ashton."Charles got down on his knees to face him, Daisy left at this point.
"I'm tired of someone 'liking' me and not loving me. I'm tired of someone thinking I'm hot or cute." Charles began to tear up.
"I'm just so tired."

Ashton stood up again, getting slightly annoyed. "People don't automatically fall in love Charles. It takes time." He started towards the door. "If you really loved me you'd wait for me to feel the same, you'd work on it with me." He shook his head slightly and after a moment spoke, hand on the doorknob. "Whatever." He mumbled, opening the front door and slamming it behind him.
It looks like Charles would just be another one-night stand after all.

Charles' angered face started to drag into a crying motion.
"I'm so sorry...I'm so sorry." He cried from behind his door,he began to son loudly throughout his house.
His mom didn't come back either.

Ashton began his walk home. It was nighttime now, the moment just before the moon rises when it's pitch black. He walked with his hands in his pockets, face angry, breath coming out in white smoke. Speaking of smoke... no. He wouldn't go back to smoking. He had quit over a year ago. Struggling against the urge he didn't notice the black mass running up behind him until two strong arms were wrapped around his chest from behind.
Ashton was big, but this guy was huge. The man pulled him backwards until he lost his balance, holding his mouth and nose closed. Ashton struggled, panicking, wanting so badly to breath. Finally he blacked out, the man dragging him into the empty park.
Ashton woke up a few minutes later and was immediately on edge. He sat up but was shoved back down. The moon shown on the two boys and Ashton could make out Justin's face above him, eyes red as if he had been crying. "Don't say a fucking word." Justin growled.
"I'm sorry, please-" Ashton began to speak but Justin slapped him hard across the cheek. Ashton reached a shaky hand to his mouth and when he pulled his fingers away they were bloody.
"I said don't talk to me." Justin hissed low, angry. "You can't just blow me off like that, I have nothing now because of you." He was spitting with anger as he spoke and Ashton silently listened, pinned down by the boy's weight. He was insane, crazy over what he lost. And he was taking it out on Ashton.
"Fuck me." Justin whispered in his ear, angry voice tinged with lust.
"What, no!" Ashton struggled to get out from under him, punching at him. "Get off!" He yelled but Justin pinned his hands down.
"Then I'll make your little Charles do it." He grinned an evil, crazed grin and Ashton's heart raced. Up until now he was scared, but now he was furious. If Justin raped Charles he'd kill him. As painfully as possible.
"Don't you fucking touch him." Ashton growled but Justin just laughed and jumped off of him, running towards Charles' place. Ashton was on his feet and running in an instant but Justin was way faster than him.

Charles was sleeping soundly, fortunately let the door unlocked. Just in case...just in case.

Ashton was nearly a block behind when Justin reached Charles' house. He had planned on going through a window but decided to try the door just in case. It was unlocked. Idiot. He thought to himself. So trusting. He snuck inside. He was literally insane from having lost everything in one day. Not thinking that he would be sent to jail, dubbed a sex offender for life if he managed to do this. All to get back at the gay kid that he impulsively blew two days ago. The house was dark and he walked quietly, hands in fists. He worked quickly, checking every room. Finally he found Charles'. He opened it silently, walking in. He had planned to be quiet but upon seeing the boy his anger took over.
"What's so fucking special about you?!" He growled furiously, jumping onto Charles' bed and straddling him. He was awake by this time and Justin reached a hand back, striking the boy's face hard.

Charles abruptly woke up, getting struck in the face.
"Help! Help!" He started to kick back and jumped off his bed.
He ran to the kitchen hiding behind the counter, covering his mouth to muffle sounds.

"Shut up you freak!" Justin growled, pulling at Charles' shorts. He managed to get them off and covered Charles' mouth, Justin's eyes red and wet.
Ashton ran in the door which had been left open. He booked it towards Charles' room, turned the corner and losing his balance before regaining it. He saw Charles under Justin, exposed and crying, his screams muffled by Justin's hand. Ashton's vision went red and fury built up inside him. He jumped, slamming into Justin and tackling him off the other side of the bed. He punched his face hard and blood splattered on his light blue shirt. Justin managed to push him off, crawling towards the door, but Ashton recovered and kicked him hard in the ribs, knocking him over. He kept kicking him, over and over, replaying the scene in his mind. Justin was yelling in pain, breath knocked out of him and nose bleeding.
Ashton finally stopped and Justin scrambled to his feet. "You're fucking crazy!" Justin yelled and ran from the room holding his ribs.

Charles began to silently cry as he walked downstairs.
"Ashton?" He saw Ashton more angry than ever.

Ashton turned to Charles, tense, hands clenched in fists. After a moment of being furious he ran to Charles and pulled him into his chest, wrapping his arms around him in a bear hug.
"I'm so sorry, I'm so sorry..." He whispered over and over into Charles' hair, eyes closed tightly.

"It's okay, everything's okay now..." He whispered back as he held right to him.
"Everything's okay,"

"Did he...?" Ashton didn't want to say it out loud, but he had to know if Justin actually... actually raped him. His eyes were big and worried, looking down into Charles'.

"No,no,no he didn't." He reassured him, still holding on.

"Thank fucking God..." Ashton whispered. "This was all my fault." He breathed in the smell of Charles' hair before letting out a long sigh. "And he'll probably be back... I need to stay here and protect you."

"Okay...thank you." He accepted the apologies and let him stay.

Status
Not open for further replies.