New teacher.

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Contrary to what the doctor said Ashton slowly opened his eyes. He immediately closed them again, tightly. He groaned in pain, squirming. But the pain wasn't from his wound, he had medication for that. The pain was from what he couldn't do. He couldn't protect Charles now.
"It was Justin... Justin stabbed me." He whispered.

Charles wasn't surprised when he broke out the news.
He continued to hold onto his hand, crying a bit more.
"I'm so glad you're alive."

Ashton ignored him, shaking his head side-to-side, barely able to keep his eyes open. "He's gonna come after you.." He mumbled, drugged and still traumatized. "You have to get me out of here, take me to your house."

"Don't say that...don't say that." Charles muttered.
"Ill see if I can get you out of here." He kissed his head before going.
He came back.
" they said yes... But you're too weak and might have to stay in bed."

"Thank God." Ashton mumbled, trying to sit up. Pain shot through his body and he laid back down again, giving a short yell of fright. "Help." He demanded, only having enough breath for a few words. He didn't think about how he wouldn't be able to do much to help Charles in his state, especially if Justin made an appearance.

Charles slung his arms around him, helping him to his feet slowly.
" you got it?"

"Yeah." Ashton mumbled, stumbling towards a wheelchair. He sat in it, letting out a pained sigh. "Okay, let's go." He whispered, slumping pathetically in the chair. He hated feeling this weak. "We have to get some pills from the main desk."

"Okay," he said as he gave him a small kiss on the lips,smiling sympathetically.
They got the medicine and the were kind enough to drive them home.
"You need rest." Charles eR the wheel chair by the couch and made the couch As much as a bed as possible.
"Here..." Charles gently propped him onto the couch.

Last edited by a moderator:
"I can't sleep with you?" Ashton pouted but almost immediately fell into a light sleep. He was worried about Charles but the drugs made him drowsy.

"I'll stay down here, don't worry." He kissed him again. Charles held onto his hand as he slept, resting his head on his leg gently.
Oh no, I'm deeply in love with him.

In the middle of the night a side window opened, someone stepping through. He wore all black, with angry, dark eyes. Drifting towards the couch he spied the empty glass next to Ashton and grinned. He drank the dissolved pills he had slipped into it his water. He'd be out cold.
The intruder reached down and scooped the smaller boy, Charles, up off the couch and pulled his back against his chest, covering his mouth. "Don't make a sound or I hurt Ashton again." He whispered. Ashton slowly opened his eyes but couldn't move, brain foggy.

Charles remained still,breathing harshly. He knew if he made any moves he would get hurt. Both Ashton and Charles.
"What do you want?" He said against his hands.

"I want to show Ashton how much he hurt me.... by hurting you." Justin hissed in Charles' ear. "I hurt him and all he cares about is how he won't be able to protect you... so I realized you're the best way to get to him." He laughed bitterly, half-dragging half-walking Charles to the front door.
Ashton watched, heart racing but unable to move.

He didn't make a fight. It was his turn to make sure Ashton didn't get hurt.
"Don't hurt him, please."

"You should be worried about yourself." Justin pushed Charles into the back of his car and climbed in the front, taking off quickly.
Ashton slowly came too, head clearing as the drugs wore off. He stood, ignoring the immense pain, pacing back and forth. He suddenly walked to the wall, punching it hard. "FUCK!" He growled, clenching his fists, before putting pressure on his wound. He slowly pulled a shirt over his head, putting on his shoes awkwardly. It was difficult to do so without bending over.
How was he going to find them...

He began to muffle his sobs,kicking the seats occasionally.
"I hate you."

"Yeah, yeah, well I hated you first." Justin snapped back, glaring at him in the rear view mirror. "Quit kicking my seats, you're like a child." He drove fast, unsafely. Suddenly he pulled into a dark driveway, putting the car in park. He opened the back door and yanked Charles out of it. He dragged him into the house locking the door with a key which he slipped into his pocket. "Strip." He demanded.

He took a deep breath but did as he was told.
"There, happy?" He asked.

"Mhm." Justin didn't seem interested in the boy but pulled out his phone, taking two quick pictures. He sent them to Ashton without hesitation, gesturing to Charles' clothes again. "Thanks, now get dressed." He demanded. Once the boy did as he was told Justin grabbed his arm and pulled him to a back bedroom. He threw him in and locked the door from the outside.
Ashton received the picture and let out a hurt whimper, slowly sitting on the couch. He threw the phone away from him, putting his face in his hands. What was Justin doing to him? It was killing Ashton inside.

Charles rolled his eyes as he was shoved into the room. To him, Justin reminded him of a high school bully.

Status
Not open for further replies.