New teacher.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ashton chewed his lip slightly, still avoiding eye contact. "Charles.. I'd like to take you out before... anything happens." He spoke, referring to what Charles wanted to do right now. "I like you."

Charles smiled to himself as he grabbed his boxers and put them on.
"I like you too." He said
"And if you want to take your time with this, than by all means, take your time."

Ashton pulled Charles toward him now that he was covered up and playfully kissed his nose. "What happened all those years ago? Why did you do that to me?" He asked quietly, scooting back a bit.

"Because I thought I would keep skipping around with a boy one day and another the next." Charles solemnly said.
"But once I get true feeling for someone and I want to stay loyal...I screw it up."

"And girls too, I guess." Ashton laughed dryly, holding up the ring that had been in his hand the whole time. He passed it back to Charles, glancing up at his face. "You know what? Screw it." He smiled and growled playfully, tucking two fingers in the waist band of Charles' boxers and pulling him onto the bed.

(PM?)

(Sorry, no :( but we could skip to the next morning)

Charles growled back,grinning with mischief and pure euphoria.
"Oh? You're the dominant one?" He said approvingly.

(oh? it's totally cool! you suggested it so i figured it was okay haha)

Ashton was stretched out on the bed, face down with one arm under the pillow and the other under his head. He breathed slowly in his sleep, muscular back warmed by the sunlight through the window. The blanket covered him as he rolled over, rubbing his eye in his sleep.

Charles was still heavily sleeping. For some reason he still had that youthfulness to his body and skin. His hand relaxed next to his bedside table, as if he turned off an alarm.
Right next to the alarm was a powder blue album book.

Ashton sat up. Now that his shirt was off it was clear how much he had matured. He was very muscular as though he worked out, but slim so that he wasn't overly bulky. He shaved so his chest was hairless and smooth. He had a slight stubble on his face now, green eyes blinking slowly from sleepiness. He ran a hand through his dark hair and stretched, looking down at Charles.
"Shit." He muttered. His phone vibrated and he snatched it up quickly so that it wouldn't wake Charles. It was a text from Justin that said, Hey where are you? I think we should talk about yesterday. Ashton sighed. This was not good. He slowly and silently slipped out of bed, pulling his boxers on and pants after those, buttoning them quickly. He pulled his shirt on and buttoned it as fast as he could. They were crooked but he ignored it, pushing the sleeves up to his elbows. Finally he stepped into his shoes and tiptoed out the door, closing it behind him.

"Bye..." Charles muttered tiredly.
He still smiled, even though he was leaving him.
"You were loud." Charles chuckled so that he can bring some light ingot the situation but he stopped smiling and spent the whole day in bed.

Ashton couldn't help but smile at Charles' comment as he left through the back door, making sure to avoid the boy's mom. He texted Justin to meet him in the park and he did so, standing nervously with his hands in his pockets. Justin saw him and walked quickly up, but slowed to a stop. "Woah." He mumbled, smile fading. "Did you... you dick!" He yelled.
Ashton winced, shushing him and glancing around uncomfortably at the people who had heard. "What are you calling me that for?" He growled, frowning.
"You fucked that kid from yesterday!" Justin hissed.
"No I didn't." Ashton lied easily, face showing no hint of it.
"Bullshit! You're wearing the same clothes, your shirt is buttoned wrong, and your shoes are untied." Justin growled.
Ashton looked down at his feet. Huh. Oops.
"Fine, I did. So what." Ashton confessed without emotion.
"I dumped my girlfriend for you, after what we did a couple days ago I thought you liked me!" Justin whispered angrily, face red.
"Justin, you're straight. I never wanted to be with you, it wouldn't have worked." Ashton was slightly surprised but didn't want to lead the guy on.
"She was my everything! She's gone and it's your fucking fault!" Justin shoved Ashton hard but Ashton stood his ground, face emotionless.
"I didn't tell you to do that. If you loved her you shouldn't have sucked me off." He smirked at the pathetic kid before turning and walking away.

Charles moped around in the house while his mother had a full day of work.
His girlfriend came over, she knew everything and let it slide.

"He just left you? Hmm..." Daisy said, concerned.
Charles was sitting on the couch,letting the tv run it's shows mindlessly.
"Don't mope around. You look like a gay burrito of frustration." She laughed as she looked at charles' wrapped in his comforter while a stern face was plastered on his face, his hands held on to a tub of mint ice cream.
"Order me pizza, I'm so upset." Charles mumbled as he started to tear up. A stupid drama was in and it was bland break up scene between a straight couple.
"What the hell! Why would Johnny do that!" He cried into his blanket.

Ashton walked back to Charles' house. He had planned on not going back but he wanted- no, needed more. Yeah, he had been a player since his long-time crush had made out with a teacher right in front of him, so what? That day had screwed him up, made him think love didn't exist. He enjoyed plenty of one-night stands since then. But now he only had one guy on his mind. Charles. He had barely changed since that day so long ago, still so fucking cute. And he hadn't had enough of it yet.
Ashton walked up the the front door and knocked twice, pushing his hands into his jean pockets.

"Oh my god it's him," Daisy chuckled.
Charles frantically ran to the kitchen, still wrapped in his thick blanket. He tripped and fell behind the counter, but was too pathetic to pick himself up. So he just laid there.
"Hi!" Daisy answered the door.

Ashton's eyes went wide when a very pretty girl answered the door. "Uh, hi." He smiled charmingly. He was manly enough to look straight to girls when he needed to. Sometimes they got crushes on him, which was annoying but necessary. "Are you Charles' fiance?" He assumed, hoping he was right. It would be a little awkward if she wasn't. He held out his hand to shake her's, casually looking around her to see if he could spot Charles.
Guess his plan for a repeat of last night was out of the picture.

"Not anymore, but i already knew about you and him." She smiled.
She was preppy, red hair, straight A student.
No wonder they matched her up with her.
"...he's in the kitchen." She said bluntly as she walked into the kitchen.
"Don't be a baby.." She said to charles.

Ashton sighed with relief, dropping the straight guy act. He followed her into the kitchen, confused when he saw her talking to no one. He then glanced around the table, spotting Charles on the ground, wrapped in and hiding under a huge white blanket. Ashton laughed aloud at the sight, scooping Charles up and setting him on his feet. "What's wrong, love?" He smirked at the boy.

"Who's Justin?" He asked.
"You're doing the same thing I did to you," Charles hugged him tightly.
"I'm so sorry I did that."

Ashton's smile fell and he backed away from Charles. "How did you know about that?" He asked, voice hard.

"I just knew from the moment I saw him..." He mumbled.
"He glared at me."

Status
Not open for further replies.