New teacher.

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Experience?" Ashton tensed up a bit, looking down at Charles on his shoulder. "...Are you sure he did't do anything other than hit you?" He asked hesitantly.

"Yeah, from when I was in grade school." He said quietly.
"I swear, that's all he did."

Ashton let out a 'hmmm' sound before deciding to believe him. "Well good." He kissed the top of Charles' head and leaned back, putting a hand to his wound. Blood had seeped through his bandages and was now staining his white t-shirt. "Ow.." He whispered under his breath.

"The hospital gave me a medical kit. I'll fix you up when we get hope." Charles said as helped him apply pressure.
There was something different about Charles once he got older, he was helping people who deeply mattered. If his mom had the wounds he wouldn't give a rats ass, but if Daisy or him, it was different.

Last edited by a moderator:
They got home and Ashton followed a little too close behind Charles, being overprotective. He glanced around nervously, limping inside.

"I've got the medical kit in the bathroom,follow me." Charles led him to the room under the stairs, a very small bathroom but it only felt that way because of the bathtub in there.
Charles got the small box, taking out some needle injections that were for numbing and the other needles for stitching it up.
"Sit down...everything will be alright."

Ashton sat on the toilet lid and pulled his shirt off, slowly starting to peel the bandages away. When they were off he inspected the wound. The stitches were still there, about ten of them, and the surrounding area was stained with sticky red. He grew nauseous and held his breath, glancing up at Charles pleadingly.

Charles sighed and numbed the wound, removing the ditches,cleaning the wound and stitching it back together.
"You're sti here and that's what matters right?" He smiled at him, kissing his forehead as he started to put some bandage on it.

"I guess..." Ashton didn't know why, but he wasn't totally happy. He was in pain and constantly worried. Justin was ruining his life. He glanced up at Charles, a mischievous glint in his eye. He suddenly pulled the boy towards him, hands on his butt. "I could use a pick-me-up." He smirked.

"No, you need rest." Charles scolded him as he put the medical kit away.
"C'mon let's go to bed."

Ashton frowned, crossing his arms in a pout. He followed the smaller boy, over dramatically moping. Charles ignored his pouting so he let out a long, dramatic sigh, trying to get Charles' attention.

Charles let out a large sigh, mocking him.

Ashton sent him a glare, frowning. "Whatever." He mumbled, climbing into bed. What crawled up his ass? He rolled on his side to face away from Charles and pulled the blanket over his head.

"Don't be like that, just understand and remember what Justin tried on me." He said, wrapping an arm around him.
"I'm not in the mood right now."

"What? What'd he do to you?" Ashton was instantly at attention, rolling onto his back and propping himself up on his elbows.

"He started telling profanities and hitting me." He said.
"I was calm, but just because I was calm doesn't mean I was okay with it."

"Well duh." Ashton forced a small, pained smile. He hated hearing about it, and yet he kept asking. "The pictures he sent were torture." He spoke quietly. "I got mad and punched your wall... sorry." He laughed, holding out his hand which was cut on the knuckles.

"Don't worry about it." He smiled as he looked at his knuckles.
"Just get some rest,please."
Charles started to snooze but woke himself up for a moment.
"I love you,"

Ashton was silent for a moment before whispering, "Goodnight." He rolled over and closed his eyes, forcing himself to fall into a deep sleep.
That night he had nightmares, horrible, torturing nightmares. He dreamed that he had woken up in the middle of the night and Charles was gone, the window open. He climbed out and followed the kidnapper to an abandoned warehouse. When he got there he found Charles underneath Justin, moaning with delight, kissing him, loving it.
Ashton screamed, sitting up quickly. He dropped his head into his hands, breathing quickly. It was only a dream... He thought to himself, over and over.

Charles groggily woke up, surprised as it was still nighttime.
He noticed Ashton and felt a hole in his chest. He hugged him from behind.
"What's wrong?"

Status
Not open for further replies.