New Guardian (zaddyXsilverjae)

• Thread starter Jae- The nonexistant
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Areiz jumped out behind him, landing lightly on her toes and took a step forward to keep from falling. She followed behind.

Jace looked into the window of the house to see if the girl was there.

A little girl was sitting on the floor, coloring and giggling quietly. It was a picture of North, but he was really fat and short in the picture.
"Adorable?" Areiz said questionably. "She's only 6."

Jack chuckled softly and knocked on the window. "Yeah." He agreed, the little girl was adorable.

The little girl looked up and paused before standing up slowly. She didn't come to the window until a minute later when she convinced herself to move, going over and opening the window slowly before sitting back down on the floor, looking up at him. She didn't speak, but her eyes spoke everything.

Areiz smiled and jumped in beside the girl, sitting down and setting her bow beside her.

"Hey, kiddo." Jack smiled as he got into the room and closed the window behind him.

The girl smiled a little. "Uh h-hi."
Areiz stood up and walked over to the door, making sure it was closed before sitting on the girl's bed.
The little girl watched Jack a moment. "Y-you're J-Jack? Jack F-Frost?"

"That's me." Jack assured and sat on her bed, "I thought I would come over and check on you and a few of the other kids." He told her and looked at her drawings. "You drew North huh?"

The girl paused. "North?" She went over and picked up one of the pictures. "This is S-Santa." She put it in his lap and sat back on the floor. "I'm K-Katie."

Jack chuckled. "Oh yeah, Santa. I know him as North." He rubbed the back of his neck and smiled. "You draw pretty good."

Kate giggled a little. "Cool..uh..th-thank you." She smiled. "Why are y-you alone?" she wondered aloud, thinking maybe Toothina or Sandman or maybe even Bunnymund had come with him.
Areiz went over to the pictures, looking through them and smiling. "She really is."

Jack chuckled softly as he looked up at Areiz. "Actually, I'm not alone...I'm here with a new guardian, she just needs a few believers."

Katie paused. "R-really?" She blinked, clearly not understanding.
Areiz picked up one of the pictures and brought them over to Jack. It was him.
Katie stared at the picture. "Who's that?" She figured it was the guardian Jack mentioned, but she didn't know who or what their name was.

Jack nodded. "That's Areiz...you cant sleep her unless you believe in her."

"Really? What does she do?" Katie asked, her gaze fixed on Areiz, but she couldn't see Areiz yet.
Areiz put the paper by Jack and sat beside it, watching the little girl. She's sweet. No wonder Dark can't get to her yet.

Jack smiled and told her what it was that Areiz did and then described what she looked like; he took the picture in his hand and smiled. "You know, you should become an artist when your older." He commented.

As Jack talked she moved over behind Katie, picking up the discarded crayons and putting them on the desk.
"Really? I love drawing." She looked over to Areiz and paused before standing up. "Wow. Y-you're Areiz?"
Areiz nodded and smiled slightly. The bow in her hand glinted.
"Thank you f-for visiting." She said to them both before sitting beside Jack.
Areiz sat on the other side of Katie and held her hand. "Thank you for letting us in sweetie."

Jace smiled. "Yeah, that's her." He put his arm around the little girl.

Katie smiled and looked between the two. "This is soo cool..I-I'm telling Lacy tomorrow..and Kam..and.." She yawned and giggled. "And Tarry!"

Jack chuckled softly and sighed, hoping her friends still believed.

Status
Not open for further replies.