New Girl

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
"Wait for me. I gota use the stall." He says as he heads for it.

Great... hope she doesn't get msd at me... Jake pushes him out of the way "I got this one." He said walking in and quickly closed the door. He help her up and silences her again.

Looks at him in utter shock, he was back? Wraps her arms around herself and stays silent, trys to pull away from him feeling rather uncomfortable being half naked and all. looks up at him witha questioning look on her face.

He wispered quietly so only she could hear him after seeing her look at him questionably "It was me or him..."

Eyes open wide in horror. she was cornered and half naked, what could she do but just stand there?

The third guy went to open the door.

Jake quickly held her behind him. He pressed her up against the back wall covering her body with his.

"What are yo doing?"

"Waiting for the gay guy to get out of my stall."

"Whatever bro, were going to go." Both of them started to leave.

Jake kept her pressed between him and the wall.

Squeals as she is pressed against the cold tile wall. She couldnt help it. bites her lip and hides behind him, she starts to shake.

The door closes and they are alone. He moves away "Sorry..." he said facing her. He picks up her shirt and hands it to her turning around so she can put it on.

Quickly slides her shirt on and stands there, shaking. She doesnt say anything shes too embarassed but doesnt move either. The cold was a sort of shock to her and now she was extreamly embarassed.

Jake looks at her, he felt sorry that she had to go threw such a thing. He hugs her and say "I'm sorry." Atleast it wasn't one of the other guys though...they would have taken it too far.

"Ah?" surprised by the hug, she hugs back. "I should go... gym class and all..." Avoids looking up at him her face still a bright red. she had just been caught half naked in the guys locker room, how could she not be embarassed?

"If you really want to." He said not leting go. He really liked her... she wasn't like the other girls. They would get caught naked and then offer their 'services' in return for keeping it silent. They sickened him.

"Yeah i need a break from this crazy day." Pauses and looks at him, he was different than the others by a long shot. She knew things where different at this school but how much different? "All though... if you tell anyone you saw me in my bra i swear on my life youre dead." She threatens with an innocent smile on her face.

"ok, I will just show them pictures." he said teasing her with a week smile. "Gym isn't going to be much of a break... not this period..." he said loosing the smile.

Glares at his joke, "Im serious, and I dont care i want to go.... pleeeeease" Glare turns into puppy dog eyes, "Lets me goooooo"

"If your sure..." he says letting her go. "let me make sure the coast is clear." he said walking out. He cracks open the door "Your good... just hurry."

Walks out hesitantly. Checks the coast herself and starts towards the door. Stepping out she walks into the hallway and stands there as if she is waiting on someone until Jake comes out. "Dont suppose you have Gym with me do you?"

"No... i have history..." he aaid. "Just be carfull..." he sighs and walks away.

When she gets inside she figures out why he said just be careful. It was almost the full football team and a couple of their girl friends. It was a class of 32... not one 'unpop' in sight. Two of the guys were already walking over to her.

((Oh wow T.T))
Looks around and feels her shoulders sag. THis is what he meant? Sees the guys walking over and glares at them, peachy just peachy.