New Girl

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
"That's the fucking trouble sub himself! Mr. Switche! He catches anything it's a week detention, no exeptions! Jake can't even get us out of it!" he throws her to the ground and puts a foot on her. "You bitch." he says frustratedly as the bell rings. He just walks away after that.

Coughs and rubs her throat as she stands. "Well that went well." she mutters to herself as she walks to her locker quietly, not bothering to change back cause she had soccer soon.

One of the Jocks walked over to her and leaned on the locker next to her. "Hay, you should just ignore the other guys... their just idiots. My names Rick, nice to meet you."

Looks at Rick, slightly annoyed. Reaching up at her currently red neck, "What makes you different?" looks back at her locker and rearranges her books before closing it and looking back at him.

"Well for one I'm not going to do that to you." He pointed at her neck "and I'm not going to just start touching you like the other jerks. It's just disrespectful."

"Yeah obviously..." Looks away kind of embarassed. "well what makes you care about me? I'm just the new girl." She says not looking at him.

((I need Jake to know where to go. Or he can help me ^^^^ lol))

((I was planning on him helping you ^.^))

"Well, the other guys haven't been nice to you so I thought I would show you we aren't all jerks... That reminds me whats your next class. Maybe we have it together."

"that is an excellent question." shes says as she tries to find her schedule in her bag. "its in here somewhere i know it is."

"Did you leave it somewhere? Maybe when you were changing for gym?" He said seeing she was in her gym outfit. No one would wear that to school considering the mornings were very cold.

"ah No! no definatly not there." She says hastily, Where had she put it though? was it in the club room? "Have you seen Jake around? i think he has it, he helped me with my books earlier."

"Umm... he left with his girlfriend a little earlier..." He said thinking, then something hit him and he looked at her with a slight smile "Wait the King helped you with your books?"

"uhhh yeah, i kinda bumped into him." sees him smiling, "why do you care?"

"The King would never help someone just because he bumped into them... I bet hes playing you." He laughed a little bit and his smile faded away.

"whats thats supposed to mean?" She glares at him, concerned that his smile faded.

"He brings you up the ranks of popularity slowly... then he date you making you the 'queen' and then dumps you when he finds someone more attractive, or easily impressed."

"Oh..." Looks a little hurt and looks down to stare at her toes. "i.. I thought he... he was different." Looks back up at Rick hurt and anger in her eyes. "well... guess i should find my schedule then."

"Ummm... hay I have an online one." He took an IPad out of his bag and typed something in. "Just enter your name and it will pop up with the scheduled... I never used it but I think that's how it works." He tried to smile to comfort her.

"thanks" takes it and types in her name, "It says Biology. i should go then i guess." Hands him back his iPad.

"What room?" He said "I have bio to." he gave her a warm smile.

"(says same room as him xD)" Looks at him and gives him a weak smile.