New Girl

"She's over protective. She will get over it." He opens the locker and two shirts were hanging in it. One was for a girl and the other was a guys. "See if this fits. The bathroom is right there." He points to the other side of the hall.

"uh thanks." she takes the shirt hesitantly and head to the bathroom to change. quickly slips off the ripped one and puts on the new one she comes back out. "Fits fine thank you." she says weakly and nods at Jake. "Guess I should go now?"

He nodds and smiles. He just hopped she went back to the 'club house' instead of going to class. He had already memorized her scheduled... next was gym... she wouldn't last in gym no matter how fit and tough she was. He turned back to his 'girl friend' who was tapping her foot impatiently. She was upset with him.

(( Awww cant i go to gym?))
Walks away not returning the smile or the nod. Stops by her locker and looks at her schdule. Gym sounded fun but... what about the others?

((Please go to gym looks evilly tapping his figures together Muhahah!))

The halls were now filled with people. It made it hard to go around.

"Oh jeez, well wont risk exposing the others better go to gym." Gets her gym cloths (running shorts and a tee shirt) and heads to the Gym.
((greeeeeeeat)

The girls locker room was locked and the closest bathroom was on the other side of the school, she wouldn't be able to get there in time for class.

((What do you want me to do?? use the guys locker room or something?!)) Looks around anxiously for a place to change, seeing everything is locked she kinda just leans agianst a wall to think.

((That would be dangerous and a good twist but you have several options.))

((Ask the teacher, find an empty hallway, skip, hope someone comes out and you can catch the door ext ext xD))

((Hmmm.... lets change in the guys locker room xD i want to go to gym class though so hah))
"Goddamn it." head to the guys locker room to change. Opens the door and walks in."nasty, this place smells." walks over to the bathrooms in the locker room and starts to change hopeing no one will walk in.

((DUN DUN DUN!))

The first thing she notices is all of the locks are broken and some of the stalls don't have a door. A couple of guys walk in. She recognizes there voices instantly, it was the two guys that hit on her before. Both the jocks and the she heard jake. Al three were walking to the bathroom area.

"Fuuuuuuuudge" She curses under her breath, half changes missing her shirt she prays they dont walk in on her. Doesnt dare make a move or shell be heard.

One of the guys goes into the stall next to her I hid it in one of these. I think its in the other one... it had a door..."

no no no no no. Holds her breath and waits, please dont come in here please please please. she pleads as she waits.

((Hmmm... I think I'm going to taunt her xD))

"I thought we moved it. Isnt it in the last locker now?"

"No we moved it back... teach almost found it."

"Right but did we really hide it in the stalls again."

(( Damn you -_- should i just say im there?))
you have got to be kidding me. She burries her head in her hands.

((Nope xD))

"Theres only one way to find out." Jake says oppening the door to see Caraline standing there half naked. He only stops for a split second then walks in and lets the door close. He hold his finger to his lips. "Yeah its here." He grabs a bag from the ground and bumps into her as he stands up. Covering it "dang stall." He walks out letting the door close behind him.

Feels her face turn a bright red as he walks in. "Shi-" her curse is cut off as he covers her mouth. Cowers away from him in the stall and closes her eyes falling to the ground.