New Girl

"Ok." he says just staring at her as she get closer, it was like she wanted him to... No she didn't. He managed to hold off the erges for a couple of minutes but he got ontop of her grabbing her breast and kissing her again. He wasn't able to stop himself.

Kisses back and leans her head up for him. Grabs his hands and starts to pull, touching her breasts she did not like. "mmh! mmmh mh mhhh!" *Jake! please let go!*

All his morals screamed at him to let go but everything else told him to keep going. Her sounds fueled his desire for her, he continue to kiss her and hold her bare chest.

Pulls her head back to breath and looks at him, "Jake my chest please! it hurts, atleast let up a little!" Still has his arms gripped tightly in her but she couldnt make him let go.

He let's go after a couple of minutes, he looked away in shame, this wasn't what he wanted. He hurt Caraline.

Rolls herself over so that her breast face towards the underside of the seat. "Jake...." she whispers as tears well up. Looks down and sees the red hand marks on her chest and a single tear falls.

"I- I knew I couldn't trust myself." he said getting out of the blanket, "I- I'm sorry he says getting out of the car, he was going to get help.

"Jake no please! Dont go! you cant just leave us!" Wraps the blanket around herself and starts to climb out after him, "Jake you cant go!"

He stops "I'm not going to risk it anymore. I need to get help... Stay with Anne, she needs you." Jake runs up the road trying to find some help.

"No Jake!!" she shouts as he runs off. The snow sticks to her bare skin as she starts to turn red, he had left them. Climbs back into the car and sits there in a daze of sorts, thinking over what had happened.

He gets to a gass station but everything is closed, the storm warning, though they didn't know, said to stay indoors. They were having a severer blizzard.

Sits in the car shivering to herself as she waits for Jake. She couldnt go anywhere she was hardly dressed and, she couldnt just leave Anne.

Jake looks around then give up and walks back. He knew something was wrong.

Starts to cry as she sits there. Freezing she curls into a ball in the corner.

Jake finally made it back to the car, he opened it and got in. "No on is down town... they haven't even plowed..."

Turns away from him as he climbs in. She was crying and scared and didn't want to show him.

"We will be fine." he says not getting closer... Atleast not till Anne wakes up.

"O-okay, d-do you n-need t-the Bl-blanket?" She says shivering in the corner.

"No you should keep it..." he says sighing. He didnt even look at her.

Looks over at him, "Jake, im scared and im cold and now... youre acting strange... what happened?" Looks at him with sadness in her eyes.