New Girl

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
The rain starts to freeze. "Is that hail?" Jake looks back at Anne. "Caraline if you can behind your seat is a blanket. We should cover Anne so she doesn't get cold."

"Oh okay." Kneels in her chair and leans over the seat between her and Jake. "Mph, I've almost.... I've got it!" Grabs the blanket and puts it on Anne and returns to sitting in her seat.

Jake watches her trying to grab the blanket, half stairing at her rear end. He shakes his head, disappointed that he was acting like the other guys in school... Atleast he didn't grab it. Then she sat down and he movd to her seat and pu his arm around her side. They both fit in the chair almost perfectly. "It's going to get cold and Anne is using the only blanket." he says trying to keep her warm.

He smiles at her comment. He continued to move his hand up and down her sides untill he slips and brushes her chest. He stops and moves it away trying to act like it didn't happen he continues to rub her side.

Bites her lip trying not to sqeak. Tries to scoot away a little, "I uh... i..." Looks back at him. She wanted to be near him but she didnt want to tease him too much. She didnt want anything like that to happen.

He knew she thought he did it on purpose but didn't know what to say so he just let her scoot away. didn't move his arm afraid of doing it again so he just rested it on her side.

"Jake, what are we going to do? we need to get out of here. Anne isnt really cut out for this, we should find a way out." She says trying to distract for what had just happened.
((we can do this unless you had another plan xD))

((With Anne in the back o.O))

"I don't think there is much we can do except wait." It may take a while before help arrives but he couldn't leave without his jacket, or he would freeze, and he couldn't take it from her, or her torso would be bare. As he is trying to think of what they should do his hand starts to move again, further and further up with each motion.

"I uh Jake please stop." Puts her hands on his and tries to stop him. CLoses her eyes and turns her face away form him. It was the bathroom all over again. "Please stop Jake!" as his hands get right about to touch her bare chest she shouts out. Yanks herself away from him and cowers away from him in the corner. "No Jake please dont, dont please dont."

Jake snaps out of it. "I- uh... sorry." He takes his hands away from her. "sorry."

He looks back at Anne who is still sleeping. "She must be really tired."

Jake moves closer and puts his arm around her. "I can't let you go cold." He says simply hugging her into him lightly.

"Thanks" Scoots a little bit closer. she was cold and didnt really like it.

He kisses her head and continues to hug her. He wasn't getting very warm from it but she was and that's all that mattered. The rain turned to snow as they waited and the snow started to cover the car. He held her head into his chest in a slight angle to she wouldn't see they were being snowed in. He was going to think of something to keep the snow off... or signal for help.

Rubs her hand on his chest trying to warm him up. Spots the first white flake falling to the roof of the car, "is that?" before she could finish he tilted her head into him so she couldnt see. At first it was rather uncomfortable but she was warm.

"Its just flakes." He said, which is wasn't. It was starting to get heavy but he didn't want her to worry. He hoped she would fall asleep like Anne, it was a long shot but maybe. He made her as comfortable as she could be without seeing the snow, maybe she would drift off...

It was so warm there with him, she didnt want to leave. they had to get out of there though. "Jake, please dont lie to me. Are we going to be ok?"