New Girl

"I- umm... I think we are in the middle of a snowstorm is all..." he said still not getting close.

Anne woke up and looked around, "Hi, Jake, Hi Caraline." She holds her arms "Its s-so cold."

Anne gives Caraline the jacket seeing sown bare skin, "Where's your shirt?" she said getting in the blanket with her.

Cuddles close to Anne muttering her thanks. As she steadily warms up she looks over at Jake curiously, what has happened to my Jake? "I uh, it got wet and it just made me colder. so i uh used Jake's jacket."

"Oh ok..." Anne said cuddling in close to Caraline. "Jake you should stay warm with us too. I see you went shirtless." She said with a smile.

"Uh... Yeah sure." He said getting in the blanket with them. He kept Anne in the middle just for some distance between Caraline and him.

Scoots closer to Anne and tries to keep warm, "Yeah Jake you really should." Looks up at him but sees him going to Annes side. Disapointment and hurt cross her face and she quickly looks down and studies the blanket in front of her.

"Did you get the jacket back?" Jake asks her as he sits next to Anne.

"Here let me get in the middle." He says as Anne moves out of his way. He puts an arm around both of them. "I will try and keep both of you warm."

He smiles as he closes his eyes. He starts to doze but is still half conscious. Anne leans on him and start to fall asleep as well.

falls asleep in his arms with a smile, she loved being in his arms.

They wake a couple hours later. Jake first then as he gets up the other two. He try's the door but its snowed shut. "... great..."

"Umm..." he try's again to no luck.

Anne gets scared, she moves over to Caraline and holds onto her. She looks like she may cry.

Jake starts to try and force the door open. Slowly it moves but he can't get it far enough for himself to get out. "You two should go and find help." he said to them.

"But we cant leave you." She looks at him sadness filling her eyes.

"I will be fine... just get help." he says kissing her in front of Anne. He didn't care anymore, she still loved him after the way he treated her...