New Girl

"Right now?... This is prime time... A couple of them with their girlfriends... but we should just avoid it. It's not a great place for girls like you... I got a place for us. It has some people you actually might like." he said grabbing her hand and rushing off with her.

"Whoa hey wait!! I didnt say i wanted to g- oh forget it" Tries at first to pull out oh his grasp and away from him but is hopelessly pulled along. he was after all much more stronger and faster than her so she was literally being dragged after him. this was not her ideal first day of school.

He jumps off a balcony and landed one story lower. He looks up and catches her as she fell. "Sorry... I should have ran at your pace..." he said setting her down on a picnic table just under the balcony.

screams as she falls and curls into a ball. Landing in his arms looks up at him, "What was that for?!?" she growls as he sets her down, "What where you thinking? and what are we doing here?! where are we even?"

"Well... I would like you to meet my real friends." Three people step out of a door talking. "Hay guys! This is the new girl, Caroline."

"Oh.." said the geeky short kid with big glasses messy brown hair and blue eyes. "We were told all about her, apparently just got here and offered her 'services'." he laughed "That was not a great time for you to say that." he said good humordly to Caroline.

A girl carrying an IPad that looked like a tech with a Bluetooth earbud black hair pulled back into a pony tail but still with a cute face and great smile walked over with him and added "Apparently you two are signed up for the broom closit next period!" she said laughing.

"Yeah..." Jake said rubbing his neck "Wasn't good wording... but don't worry we can hang low here for the rest of the day." he said looking at the tech girl who nodded and started doing something on her IPad.

A third boy came out with a black hoody and jeans. His face was covered by his hood. He said "So if your going to join us, what are you good at? I'm Dave, I am a nerd! I now all the videogames and movies that are coming out."

The geek said "I'm Gil, I'm-"

Jake cuts in "A genius. I'm Jake... good at sports..."

Gil added "and rich."

The techy girl said "I'm Anne... total computer geek!" she said holding up two fingers smiling.

Looks at all of them completly amazed. The so called "king of the school" would hang out here? Looks up at him bewildered then back at the others. She liked the techy girl and the geeky guy but the gamer, she didnt like his tone. "Look im nothing special alright? I play soccer, basketball, and maybe track on the side. I sketch here and there and they are ok. I love gaming though soooo yeah i guess im a mutt then?"

Dave look down his hood. He had brown hair like everyone else, brown eyes and dark blue jeans, "Nah, your our artist then." he said with a fake smile that looked real. He wasn't sure about her.

Anne said "Yeah that would be fun! Jake could you help her?"

"I guess." he said with his hand still on his neck. He laughed because she would be even more confused now. "So can we show her?"

Dave said "No! It's way too early..."

Gill nodded in agreement but Anne said "I think we should. Jakes good with character... He would know."

Clenches her fists, "who says i cant be sports or gaming? or do you just not want me to take your title?" She says. Looks up as Jake laughs "whats going on? help me with what? show me what?"

Dave said coldly "We have, Jake 'the king' as sports and I'm already gaming and movies."

Anne look disappointed "I thought it would be fun to have an artist..."

Gill shied away. He walked over to a wall.

Jake said, trying to change the subject so no one would start a fight "Calm down. Your scaring Gil away!" he laughed with Dave and Anne ended up joining in a couple of seconds later. Gil ignored it.

Looks at Jake then at Gil, "oh... I'm sorry Gil I-I didn't mean any harm" looks back at jake, "show me what though?"

"Ehhh..." he looked at the others for help.

Gil could see that and he said "Its nothing right now... Uhh we should get inside." he said pushing open the door. It was an old dusty room with a couple of tables. One table was cleaned off. Jake motioned for Caroline to follow as he and the other two followed Gil in.

Hesitates and stands outside. "Uhhh no... I think I'll stay out here" suddenly she's her timid self. Cowers outside afraid to move.

Jake looked over at Caroline discontent. "No no. Come in" he said picking her up and walking inside. "Don't worry it isnt the broom closet." He joked.

"Hey stop it! put me down!" she squirms in his arms as her carries her, "I dont care what it is, let me go!"

((its caraline with an "a" not caroline, just saying))

"Why are you so afraid of hanging with us?" Jake said putting her on a cleaned off table with the others.

"Its not that im afraid of you guys its just... well.. i dont know, it is still my first day and it hasnt exactly been what i wanted. And to top it off you guys are keeping something from me." she says nervously as he sets he down. these people didnt seem like bad people she just was rather cautious. Her old school wasnt the best and she had already gotten in a fight and kissed someone so what more could come? she was kind of afraid to find out.

"Don't worry about that. Dave has some t.rust issues but soon enough you will figure it out. You should just sit back and Relax. Anne already got you out of your next class.

Anne smiled and nodded.

"Uhhh thanks?" Looks at Anne and nods to her then back at Jake, "2 things. one, why cant you tell me and two why am i here? whats so special about me?"

"We can't show you until Dave lets us, and your the new girl. Thats whats special about you... most of the 'unpopular students don't like me... but you seem fine with me." He said.

Dave looked a little ticked. "Just show her. I'm the only one who doesn't agree... maybe I'm just not seeing something..."

Anne jumped up "Yes! Follow me!" She said grabbing Carolines hand and pulling her... she was weeker and unable to pull her.

Looks at Dave, "You look ticked" she snickers. Realizes she is yet again trying to be dragged somewhere she stands up annoyed. "alright i wil but enough with the dragging! ive been dragged all over this school and thrown off a balcony ive had enough." Starts to follow Anne.