New Girl

Anne looks sad. "I-im sorry." She puts her head down as she says that. "I was just... I really wanted to show you it..."
Jake looked at Caroline in surprise. He wispered so only Caroline could hear "You have to go easy on her..." Then he walked down a hallway with the other two.

"im sorry Anna take me to this thingie" I say with a smile trying to cheer her up. She seem rather frail, i felt bad for her. I watch Jake as he leaves, Curious boy...

"Ok..." she said half smiling. "This way." She motioned to the hallway that the others went through. They made it to a door. "Close your eyes." She said excitedly.

"Uhhh ok" Shuts her eyes and reaches out her hands. takes a hesitant step forwards reaching for something to hold onto.

Ann took her hand and oppened the door she walked into the room and sat her down. "Open your eyes." She say giggleing with a huge smile on her face.

((I needed time to write out a description or find a picture xD))

room.png

(Ignore the window)

Anne asked happily "Do you like it?!"

Gasps, "wow! what is this place?! i mean... wow" takes another step forward then stops. She was new, this was strange and she was kinda scared.

"Its our hang out." Anne said happily and then pointing to Jake she said "Jake made this place for us." She continued to smile. She was overjoyed now.

Dave was already playing a videogame with Jake and Gil streached out on the couch reading something.

Jake turned at the sound of his name "It wasn't really anything. Got a couple of couches and stuff and snuck it in at night... Your welcome to come in here whenever you like, but don't show anyone." He said then turned back to his videogame.

"Its nice it really is but... am i? i mean i..." at a loss for words walks over to a chair and sits.

Anne sat next to her "mhhmm." She smiled happily looking up at her.

Dave threw the both wireless controllers. Anne squeaked as it few in her direction and she covered her head. The controller landed next to her.

Laughs a little and catches the controller easily. "What game?" She asks moving to the couch sitting next to Jake, for now he was really her only friend.

"I'm not sure... some zombie game..." Jake said.

"Left for dead." Dave said still completely concentrating "Couldn't you tell?" He pointed to the screen "Its the only zombie game we have right now..." As he was pointing and looking away he killed three zombies.

"Yeah yeah, well there are some others i have that i could bring in if you wanted." she says not taking her eyes off the screen and continues on a kill streak. "So how long can we stay here without getting caught, Jake im sure you have training as do i so we cant stay too long. Plus i still wanna go to the game."

"You want to go to my game?" He says as he almost dies in the game.

Dave saved him "We aren't going to get very far if I have to keep doing this Jake."

Anne was just running from zombies. She wasn't very good at video games.

"Yeah sorry... We can stay as until 12:00 when we have lunch and then practice isn't until 2... Anne you did make it so we can stay right?"

Anne nodded and said "Yes I did. No problem."

Dave took out the group of zombie chasing her with a pipe bomb. "That was our last one... You should stay with the group Anne."

"yeah i wouldnt mind." Blushes a little but continues to kill the zombies that surround her. "I-i mean th-the principle with p-probably check in to make s-sure." she stutters trying to make up a reason to want to go to the game. "And i dont have practice till round one so that leaves and hour for lunch but i have to be ready 15 minutes early for warm up sooo 30 minutes i guess... you guys could come watch practice if you wanted to." Looks over at Jake and Dave as the round ends.

"That was faster than usual." Dave said sighing as he got the next level ready.

"Yeah I could... or no I can't. my 'girl friend' is expecting me." He sighed.

Anne said "I could come... but I don't know much about sports." she was quite and looked down.

Gil said as he read "I'll watch a game but not practice."

Dave said "Ok this is the last level... until they make another one... it's said to be impossible... so it wil take about 20 minutes." He hit start.

"We only have one pipe bomb so we should stick together." His character opened the safe room door and walked out.

"Oh dave i wonder why?" Laughs then goes silent. Kinda ignored Jakes comment, "Alright thats fine Gil and Anne its fine dont worry about it alright? Maybe some other time guys." Shes says killing an array of zombies as she charges out of the safe room.

Almost instantly Anne has a large group chasing her.

Dave starts to hit them with his shot gun and Jake snipes from a tower.

Dave says annoyed "Its not even natural how you can get so many zombies after you in such a short time."

Anne laugh a little bit then died because she was cornered. "Awww..." she set down the controller.

Dave started to run. "Shoot that hunter behind me then go for the tank."

Comes in behind Dave and takes down the hunter with grenade and shoot combo. Takes out the zombies left behind and runs towards the tank. She wanted to say something but thought it best to just shut up and play. Curling into a ball controller on her knees facing the TV she resumes her run.