New Girl

As she walked out she could hear some of the students mumbleing. 'Whats wrong with her?' 'Whats her problem?' She could here the kid she just punched saying "She's not just hot, she can pack a punch to." He cracked a smile abd laughed with the others.

Jake was standing outside th door waiting for her. "Well you left quite the impression." He said making punching motion with a smirk. "But it probably would be better to let him keep whatever brain cells he has left." He said half laughing. "Just don't get to close to him and you should be fine..."

Hearing his last remark I clench my fists and stalk out almost running into Jake. "Look i can take care of myself, he doesnt know what hes getting into." Looks up at him realizing how much smaller she was than him takes a step back. "I- I just, they cant.... ugh forget it. Now im in trouble on the first day how wonderful." leans against the wall and rolls her eyes.

"Thats why you should just stay away from him. He's the running back... in this school its a get out of trouble free card..." he sighs "When you go to the principals office just say 'Jake wants me to go to his game' and you will get off scott free... this time anyways." Jake said as he walked back into the class room. Just before he went into the room he stoped and handed her a paper. "Its a map to your next class."

The map had the entire bottom floor on it. One hallway was crossed off with 'Don't use this' written on the bottom. It had her go around the hallway taking her through a quick detour to her next class.

((Sorry was at my soccer scrimage. Back now))

Looks at him in perfectg confusion "But... but why are you helping me? I dont hardly know you a-and youre obviously the popular one here so why help the newbie?" I look at him and and starts walking to the office. Taking the paper from him stuffs it in her pocket and goes on her way.

He heard her question but decided to act like he didn't. He went back into the classroom and sat back listening as all the others made jokes about her. He felt bad that she was moved to this school... helping her was just the right thing to do.

The principal was waiting for her. He had his door opened and his assistant hurried her inside. He motioned for her to sit and looked at her with cold eyes.

"h-hello sir. I-i-im really sorry about what i did." Avoids looking in his eyes and studies her hands that are folded in her lap.

"Your just lucky he can still play tonight." The principal said keeping the same hard cold look. The principal looked at her closely, she didn't look like a trouble maker... but still hitting one of the star players of the football team was unforgivable.

"Look sir im terribly sorry, im new you see and i... well, Jake wants me to go to his game" She blurts out and covers her face ashamed. It sounded so rehearsed she knew she wouldnt get away with it.

The principal started to laugh. "Jake want's you to go with him? After you hit his running back? He wants you to go to his game!" The principal picked up a phone and dialed a number saying in a serious tone "Send Jake down to my office." Then he hung up still chuckling to himself.

"W-whats so funny?" Clenches her fists and looks up at him. She had messed things up now, Jake would probably rat her out or something, he had no reason to keep her out of trouble. What was she doing, "Sir please, I'm really sorry that i punched him. Really truly am."

Just as she said that Jake walked in and interrupted her "Sup princ!" He said as they turned a high five into a hand shake. "So whatcha need.?" He said. He was much different than the Jake she saw in the hallway... it was almost as bad as when he was with his friends.

The principle said "Mrs. Caroline her say's you want her at the game."

Jake didn't look surprised. "Hay, listen she's new so I showed her the ropes. I already asked her out and since were dating she should come to my games right?" He said has he wrapped his arms around her. He just hoped she didn't feel uncomfortable but figured she would understand what he was doing. He pulled her to her feet and put an arm around her resting it on her side.

Looks at him wide eyed, definatly not the Jake she had known. Stands next to him awkwardly and looks at the principle giving him a weak smile "Its true heheH"

The principle looks at her warily. He had a feeling something was up...

"Prince, My man, She's just nervous. Its her first time with a guy like me, she'll warm up no time at all." He said knowing the principal was getting suspicious. He moved his hand down to her waist and pulled her in close. He half forced her to lean on him and slightly motioned for her to lean her head on him. He did this all so lightly that the principal didn't notice but it still moved her.

Closes her eyes and puts on a smile as big as she can and leans against Jake. "Yeah, hes just wonderful I-i really want to go to the game sir."

The suspion almost left but the pricipal was still waiting for one thing...

Jake knew he waas waiting for a kiss to seal the deal. Great... how can I get out of that... she wouldn't kiss me... would she? he glance at her quickly trying to figure ou if she knew the principal was waiting for a kiss... all he neeed was a sign.

Kept her smile and looked up at him. great... why isnt he buying it? then she realized, she had to kiss him. he set this up didnt he!! gah im going to kill him, quarter back or not! Hopeing he will realize what she was doing, leans in for the kiss.

Is she really? he leaned in to give her a quick kiss. He knew she wasn't into him so he kept it a quick and easy touch of the lips. He was surprised... He really enjoyed it. Then he nudged her back to the leaning position.

All suspicion had left the principals face, he was now fully convinced. "I will let her off with a 'warning' this time... Just keep her under control in the future." He winked a Jake as Jake walked out with her.

When they made it to the hallway he sighed with relief and let her go. "Hay sorry about that... messed up on wording and the way I said it and moved you I guess he expected the kiss." he said rubbing his neck. "Did you take a look at the map?" he said trying to change the topic.

Goes back to leaning on him and feels her face get bright red. She had never been kissed before, nor had she ever had a boyfriend. goddam it, what the heck is up with me? Looks up at Jake again, curiously this time. As they walk out she stays silent. Looks at him her face still bright red, "Look dont worry about it." She says smiling childishly, "No havent looked at it yet, why?"

He took it out his own which didn't have anything on it. He pointed to a hallway which was crossed out on her map. "Do not go down this hallway. With the football players taking interest on you it's not the safest place to be. This is the broom closet hallway... I think you understand... anyways we have like 20 minuts before we have to go to the next class. Anything you would like to do?"

Looks at the map, "Those players.... I want to actually meet them without having to fight them. Would there be anyone down there?" Looks at him curiously.