New Generations: Large Fantasy RP

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just joined Iwaku today, so I'm not really familiar with anyone or the vibe of this site yet. But this sounds quite interesting, it seems that all of the groups I've joined end within a month or less, so I think I'll take a look!

It's nice to see you're interested! If you'e got any questions feel free to pm me if you'e got any questions or join our Discord Channel!

Just joined Iwaku today, so I'm not really familiar with anyone or the vibe of this site yet. But this sounds quite interesting, it seems that all of the groups I've joined end within a month or less, so I think I'll take a look!

I joined this group a few days ago and they are very welcoming. I would suggest the discord like Jason said because there is more activity there. It was easy to jump right into the IC as well. Also welcome to Iwaku I hope you enjoy it here, its my 3rd year around and I have met many awesome people.

• Useful
Reactions: Gerontis
I joined this group a few days ago and they are very welcoming. I would suggest the discord like Jason said because there is more activity there. It was easy to jump right into the IC as well. Also welcome to Iwaku I hope you enjoy it here, its my 3rd year around and I have met many awesome people.
Okay thanks, I'll go check it out now! Yeah, decided to check this one out first because the info seemed very welcoming, and that'll be helpful to a newcomer such as myself.

It's nice to see you're interested! If you'e got any questions feel free to pm me if you'e got any questions or join our Discord Channel!
Thank you! Will be taking a look at the Discord channel now. Sounds very interesting so far

Reactions: Celestial Scorpio
Welcome to the site! Glad that our RP caught your attention. If you have any questions then feel free to hop into the discord channel or just pm me or any of the GM's (Names can be founded on the OOC, here. )

Status
Not open for further replies.