3. 1-3 posts per week
  4. One post per week
Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
A lot. Can't really pick a few out as it depends on the lore etc. etc. etc.
create.php

It is usual that fantasy roleplays perish into the oblivion of space and time, leaving people disappointed and sad. In New Gen(eration), we have taken this challenge and have been managing for half a decade. With a friendly environment and helpful people, we believe we have succeeded for a reason.
team_4___finally__by_sketching101-dbqqky0.jpg

We help newcomers with setting up their characters. Guiding them right into the story as if they had been there all along without frustrating anybody. Using the roots of various fun genres, a big world full of interesting lore made by the players for the players has come to exist.

What more do you need to get a great RP experience?

More Information:
The Roleplay:

New Generations has its roots in the Naruto Universe and makes use of information from various other sources. It has grown into what many consider a full fantasy roleplay that is borrowing some stuff and matters in order to make a great blend. It has been going on for a half decade and has helped people to enjoy as growing into roleplaying. There is a huge amount of lore and even now it is growing.
This obviously doesn't mean that you need to read or know everything. Friendly and helpful people are at the ready in order to assist you in the story and setting. You will get the feeling that your character has been present or had experienced various major events in the past and thus flowing straight into the current stage and time of the roleplay.

nrng__rini_yoto_by_roranhawkins-d8qswn3.jpg

How to join?

Simple! One way is to post that you're interested and you will be contacted by a GM or a helpful member of the Roleplay. From there you will be guided on how to get started and also gain a contact person, thus allowing you to become somewhat familiar with a person. Cause the RP isn't just big on lore but also on players. We understand that it can be a bit overwhelming to newcomers but with a person that you can always approach, this tension will be somewhat less.

Another way is for those who are clearly up for a challenge and don't mind to jump into the deep. For those brave souls, we have a link straight into the discord where they will be welcomed and helped out as well be able to chat with various people of the RP.
The Discord Link - Only for the brave!

What more do we do or have we to offer?

Other than a large world filled with lore and history to explore, there are various other activities that the roleplay engages in. We game together such as War Thunder, Stellaris, Europa Universalis, Mount and Blade: Warband, Total War and much more.
But that isn't where the list stops. We have amazing artists in our midst that have made some amazing art for the roleplay. In short:

We got a lot and desire to share it all with you!
Give it a try!

in_two_years_by_sketching101-db2u0l5.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Rads
I imagine you guys have done away with the previous establishment of New Generations as a Naruto AU due to this development?

I imagine you guys have done away with the previous establishment of New Generations as a Naruto AU due to this development?

The RP is still based in the Naruto universe, but it has diverged quite a lot.

Jutsu and Shinobi stuff are still the main focus of characters, subterfuge and schemes still populate the RP. It's just that a good portion of lore has been added by the players to further build a world and setting to enjoy and that very same lore has caused the RP to diverge from the original Naruto Universe to a rather large extent.

• Useful
Reactions: Gowi
The main write-up led me to believe otherwise, so thank you for the clarification. Good to see you guys are still going (I played back in one of the original installments on another website for a few months before factors made me opt out), and I hope 2018 will be a better year for the series.

The main write-up led me to believe otherwise, so thank you for the clarification. Good to see you guys are still going (I played back in one of the original installments on another website for a few months before factors made me opt out), and I hope 2018 will be a better year for the series.

Appreciate the good tidings. The doors are always open if you'd like to give it a try again.

Appreciate the good tidings. The doors are always open if you'd like to give it a try again.
I would certainly consider it, depending on circumstances. I'm in the middle of moving my Naruto-inspired setting from another site to Iwaku (mostly due to the formatting), so I'm not sure it would be wise to commit to something similar; especially when I'm involved in participating in Nano and have already declared interest in a few RPs on the site. I wouldn't mind joining the discord and talking to the old members again, though.

Presuming that is not too intrusive.

I am interested. I can't help but still have a soft spot for the naruto universe. . . May check out the discord this week.

I am interested. I can't help but still have a soft spot for the naruto universe. . . May check out the discord this week.

Glad to hear some interest! Feel free to poke into the discord and say hi! I can also try to answer any questions you might have.

I'm interested in fantasy RP, but I have no knowledge on Naruto.

I'm interested in fantasy RP, but I have no knowledge on Naruto.
No knowledge of Naruto is needed! We will gladly help you set up a character and teach you a bit!

Feel free to message me if you'e got any specific questions, or jump into the discord and say hi! Hope to hear more from you soon.

I don't have a character concept ready immediately for a Naruto game, but I'm still interested to see what this game has to offer.

I'll take a look.

I don't have a character concept ready immediately for a Naruto game, but I'm still interested to see what this game has to offer.

That's quite alright, there's obviously no obligation to join just from showing interest. Here is a link to the OOC if you'd like to take a look at the page and maybe travel on over to the IC and looks at some of the story.

I'll take a look.

As I said above, there's a link to the OOC there and if you guys would like you can both join us in the Discord to ask any questions or just generally talk with us about this RP.

That is quite the intimidating amount of lore. Should be enough to inspire a few concepts, so I'll take some time to look through it all, and if I make something good enough, it'll show up in the OOC.

This caught my interest for sure, will take a look and probably hop on :)

Joined the discord and currently reading up on everything in the OOC and the such. I haven't been in a group roleplay in ages and I have always wanted to join a Naruto based one. Figured this one would be the right one to jump into with coming back to group roleplays.

This caught my interest for sure, will take a look and probably hop on :)

Great to see some more interest! If you have any questions or want to say hi, feel free to join our discord server! Else you can shoot a message to myself, FrostedCaramel or Gerontis here on Iwaku!

Hope to hear back from you soon!

Just joined Iwaku today, so I'm not really familiar with anyone or the vibe of this site yet. But this sounds quite interesting, it seems that all of the groups I've joined end within a month or less, so I think I'll take a look!

Status
Not open for further replies.