New Beginnings (Shiromaya and Shadow629)

Status
Not open for further replies.
My alarm goes off. "Mmm.." My eyes open slowly as I grab my phone and turn it off.. or so I think. I grasp the sheets firmly and cuddle up in all the warmness. I slowly fall back to sleep as the alarm goes off again. "Damn it all..!" I shout angrily and turn off the phone. "Nghh.." I stretch and open my eyes. After a hard struggle of shrugging off the sleep and everything else I found myself making my way to the school. As I got there people were already yammering about what they saw last night. I ignore them all and make my way to the classroom already sick of the sight. I sit down and lean back into the chair waiting for the start of the class.

I quickly run away, I'm almost to the school when I shift back. I run inside breathing heavily. I shove people aside trying to get to class, worried about what might happen later in the day when the people who saw me start to talk 'Well if they haven't already' I think to myself. I walk into the classroom not looking up and make my way to my seat when my phone buzzes. Someone texted me that a wolf was apparently loose in the city. I sigh seeing that it was a group text and I was unfortunate enough to be added. I rest my head on the desk, my heart still racing from earlier.

I sat there for quite a while until you walked in. I smiled and looked at you but you didn't return the look. 'Is something wrong..?' I think to myself a bit worried. I slowly stand up from the chair and make my way to you. I crouch down next to you and hug you firmly. "Morning." I smile and lay a kiss on your cheek. "Are you alright?" A few students start eyeing us as one whispers to the rest. "Look at the freak with the new guy, so pathetic." He laughed. I pick up on that and I stand up. I could feel my muscles tensing up from the anger that suddenly built up. I walk up to the guy, grab him by the neck and slam him into the wall. They all jump away as they dont feel like interfering. "What did you call her?" I lose control as my grip tightens. "I suggest you apologize to her, right now." I pull him away from the wall and smack him into it again.

I look up at you and smile. "Morning, I'm just a little... Stressed that's all" I wrap my tail around my waist the tip twitching slightly. I hear the comment and look over at him growling in the same tone as last night. I watch you walk over to him and grab him slamming him up against the wall. My eyes widen and I get up from the desk and run over to you. "Sebastian! Put him down, it's fine, they call me that all the time. Just please, don't start anything." I place a hand on your back as I look over at you.

"Fine.. ?" I loosen my grip a bit. "You think its fine.. ?" The grip tightens suddenly, squeezing the life essence out of him. He starts wiggling around helplessly trying to catch breath. "Do not let me hear you badmouth her ever again or else you'll go through what he just did. Now apologize." As soon as I let him go he falls down onto his knees and starts gasping for air. I turn around and move my head to your ear whispering gently. "Sorry.. I was kinda waiting for that. Now they know they cant mess with you without facing consequences. I'm really sorry if I scared you." I step in and hug you again. Meanwhile the guy catches breath and stands up slowly from exhaustion. "I'm.. sorry.." He mutters out, clearly angrily. "It wont happen again." He walks out of the classroom. 'I hope she doesn't think of me as a brute for what I just did.. I only did it to protect her..'

I hug you back in return trembling slightly my ears pressed flat against my head. "It's perfectly fine just please, never and I mean never do that again" I whisper back looking over at the guy in the floor recovering. I growl again as he apologizes. 'It's a good thing no one can hear me, or I could be in even more trouble than I already could be.' I bury my face in your neck breathing in your scent, trying to calm down.

"I cant and I wont let them push you around like that and you know that very well.." I sigh and gently pat then scratch your ear hoping that it'll relax you a bit. "I'm really sorry." I kiss the tip of your head lightly and hug you tighter when.. 'Did she just growl?' I look down and then all around for expressions that might confirm that you did but.. nobody was really paying attention anymore. I move my hand gently patting your head as I feel your warm breath down my neck. "Wanna sit down?"

I take a shaky breath. "Yeah, can we go sit outside." I say softly and pull away some looking up at you. A slight puzzled expression on my face from your reaction after I growled. My ears slowly lift off my head not completely relaxed but more than before.

"Of course.. !" I give you a worried look and wrap my hand around your hip so you can use me as your support. 'She's still shaky..' I thought to myself and an even greater worried look crosses my face. "Just breathe.." We slowly make our way out of the classroom, the hallway half empty cause most of the students already gone to classes. With a slow pace we reach the door and I open it up. "Where do you wanna go?" I look down at your eyes and fix up a smile.. or atleast try to.

I walk over to a corner in the hall and slump against the wall sitting down, I place my head on my knees and close my eyes, breathing slowly. After a moment I open my eyes and lift my head up. I give a slight smile. "Thank you, for this and for back there. But aren't you worried about the consequences?" A look of concern passes over my face.

I let go of the door as I walk up to you and crouch down placing my palms on your knees. I look into your eyes and smile back. "There is no need to thank me." I sit down next to you and turn my head facing you. "I'd lie if I said no.. but they dont matter, as long as they stop pushing you around. I promised, I'll stand up to protect you always." I nod and smile enthusiastically giving you a thumbs up.

I laugh and lean up against you, grateful for the support. I sigh 'if he can hear me I better say something now.' I think to myself. I look over at you "You can hear it can't you.... You can hear me growl." I reach out as if to touch you, but pull my hand back uncertaninly.

Before you can pull it back I grab it gently and put it in my lap while with my other hand I scratch your ear slowly. "Its alright." I look into your eyes and smile. 'So she does actually growl..' "Well.. yeah but its like nobody else hears it.." I throw a confused look at you. "Its kinda cute actually." I smile happily.

I close my eyes and lean my head up against your shoulder relaxing a bit as you scratch my ear smiling a bit. "No one else should be able to hear me, but you can.... and I can't figure out why..." I trail off breathing softly

"I'm not sure either.. how do you even do that without being heard.. ?" I look around the deserted hallway. "Wanna get out of here.. the class has already started so lets not intrude." I look down at you and smile.

"It's really complicated." I sigh as I lift my head up and look around. I stand up and look down at you smiling. "Let's not take a short cut this time" My eyes glowing with happiness, I hold out my hand to you my tail waving slightly as I wait for you.

"Nothings ever simple.. right?" I smile and take your hand. "Thanks, you're such a gentleman." I pull you in closely and land a small peck on your lips. "Sure thing, where do you wanna go?" I open up the doors for you and walk out after you.

"Hmm.... Preferably somewhere quiet and private, so I can better explain some things." I think a moment but don't stop walking. "Let's go to my place, it's perfect for what I need to do..." I stop and turn around looking back at you.

I stop for a second, my face turns red as dirty thoughts cross my mind. I look away for a second and shake my head removing the same thoughts out of it. 'Of course shes not talking about that idiot!' I catch up to you and clear my throat. "Uhm.. sure.." I start walking.

I take your hand in mine, entwining my fingers with yours. We get to my place and I unlock the door opening it gesturing for you to come in. "Make yourself at home" I walk in behind you and close the door, I go over to the couch and sit down, patting the spot next to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.