New Beginnings (Shiromaya and Shadow629)

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Stop stop! People might hear.." I get up and walk over to the window to check for anybody that could have heard you. Luckily the streets were deserted. I walk back over and kneel down. "That was pretty cool tho." I smile and pat your head gently. "We'll do this somewhere in the forest one day.. for now lets keep the shifting inside town to minimum, alright?" I smile and sit back on the couch. "We dont want those guys knocking on your doors ever again."

I perk my ears up as you walk over. As you pat my head my tail starts to wag. I shift back and walk over to you, I sit on your lap and look up at you a small frown on my face. "Your no fun." I pout as I wrap my arms loosely around your neck and kiss you.

I slowly wrap my arms around your waist and raise my brow. "You don't know that." I kiss back caressing your cheek with the back of my palm. I pull away and grin evily. I kiss you again and gently place you down on the couch and lay down over you not breaking away the kiss.

I trail my fingers through your hair, teasingly nipping at your bottom lip. I pull away slightly. "Then I guess you will have to show me." I smile and kiss you again.

Status
Not open for further replies.