Never Have I Ever

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have never owned a smart smart phone.

Never have I had the keyboard totally spass out on me.

I have never had it do that but I have had it not put letter that I pushed because it was an old keyboard. XD

Never have I ever had a sword fight.

I have had a sword fight... In the not dirty sense you corrupted mind! >:C

Never have I had a pillow fight.

I meant in the normal way :P I am not always sexual.

I have had pillow fights, sadly no sexy ones with half naked chicks or dudes.

Never have I ever been in a gang.

I have never been in a gang.

Never have I accidently had emergency services show up.

I haven't even had an emergency to have them come by on purpose XD let alone by accident.

Never have I ever owned a farm animal.

I have never owned a farm animal.

Never have I had a bonfire.

I live in the south. We have them all times of the year and it is boring as fuck. Unless you are with a few friends, with bae or wanting to see cool fire and logs. Or want smores.

Never have I ever been a senpai. :P

*Looks at username*
Well... XD

Never have I had a Senpai.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Celestial Scorpio
I usually don't use the term :P I mean you could be my senpai, or not. Up to you :P

Never have I ever been Kawaii.

• Love
Reactions: Gwazi Magnum
I am always Kawaii!
And I shall be your Senpai! >:D

Never have I learned more than 3 words in Japanese.

So you will be my kawaii senpai?

I know a few words in japanese. Kimi is you, no is of, Kioku is memories, Desho is right like in a question, most of the words I know are from song titles or lyrics. I also can sing one song in Japanese, learning a second and want to learn more. It isn't hard for me to learn how to speak it and learning a language is easy for me since I took french and spanish and well once you take one language class it gets easier for the rest. (Don't ask me to speak either of those though because it had been years and I just know how to say I don't speak said language sing the language.)

Never have I ever learn how to play an instrument.

Yes I shall be your Kawaii Senpai! :)

*Learns even more Japanese*
I only know a few words from Anime, Soda = Yes, Shinigami = Death God, Sakujo = Delete etc.

I have never learned how to play an Insturment.
Teacher tried, we simply cheated by writing the note translations on our books.

Never have I powered something with a potato.

Well seeing as I am a potato I would say yes.

Never have I ever waken up and been like *birds chirping* "today is going yo br a good daaaaay" kind of way

Maybe not for the reason of 'birds chirping' but I have had many mornings where I was in a really good mood... And then I remember I have a family and college to put me back into balance.

Never have I ever spent an hour or three to watch a sunset.

I have never really watched a sunset on purpose, kinda just look up and its there, then I go about my business.

Never have I ever eaten a whole jar of peanut butter in one day.

I have never eaten peanut butter, let alone a jar! XD

Never have I ever farted and blamed it on someone else.

I have done that. As a child I lied about a lot of stuff and blamed it on others.

Nevr have I ever put gum in someone's hair.

Oh, that happened, but I haven't done it intentionally I guess. I just had this very overwhelming urge to sneeze and my aunt sat right in front of me... Eh.

Never have I ever mourned the death of a fictional character.

I have never mourned the death of a fictional character but some have given me feels and stuff.

Never have I ever stalked someone.

Status
Not open for further replies.