(Wish Club)
c5a3d17ddb8e8b2dddd5129778e5ab87.gif

Game Master: An Hero
Genre: Slice of Life, Comedy, Romance, Drama
Type: Group Roleplay
Posting Level: Advanced/Adept
Posting Speed: 1-2 times per week
Character Limit: One Main, no limit on Supports

Hello, fellow roleplayers, and welcome to the OoC thread for Negai-bu!

The lack of an interest check thread has probably left you wondering what Negai-bu! is. Well, my lack of success in hosting roleplays involving character death has led me to try my hand at a more slice-of-life sort of roleplay.

Negai-bu! takes place in Hanazawa Academy, where rumors of a wish goddess that lives in the school shrine are common, though no one has ever seen her themselves. This roleplay revolves around a group of students, all of them convening at the shrine to make wishes, encounter the rumored wish goddess, eating chips and reading comics.

Fuyomi, the wish goddess of Hanazawa Academy, has decided to take a break from granting wishes, having grown tired with the dependency humans have towards her. Knowing how much the work Fuyomi does is valued at their school, the group of students decide to fill in for her until she decides to return to work. Together, they 'grant' wishes in secrecy.

Together, they are the Wish Club.

So, that's the general gist of things. Your role will be as one of the students that stumbles upon Fuyomi in her moment of R&R. Negai-bu! will play out in an episodic fashion, with each episode focusing on a different wish. Yes, character arcs will be a thing, as I hope to see lots of character development throughout the roleplay.

I'm only looking for a max of about six characters. If we don't get that much interest, I may (emphasis on may) allow one or two people to play doubles. Posting speed will be lax (I won't ask for anything more than a post a week, though more will be appreciated). My own schedule is sorta wonky, so even I won't always be reliable post-wise. Posting level should be close to adept. Active brainstorming with the other players will be required to fully enjoy the roleplay.

Rules

1. All Iwaku rules apply, obviously.
2. Respect your fellow players.
3. Message me if you're going to be unable to post for a prolonged period of time so we can plan around it.
4. The GM's word is law.
5. No powerplaying, godmodding, all that jazz. (In a slice of life roleplay? Really?)
6. Enjoy yourself!

Character Sheets

Name:
Personal Wish: (Why did they come to the shrine in the first place?)
Appearance: (Description or art — preferably anime-style)
Personality: (Consider it a writing sample)
Character Song: (Optional)

Name:
Relation to Main:
Appearance: (Optional)

• Love
Reactions: Navi
image.jpg

Name: Nozomi Kujo
Sex:Female
Personal Wish: "Honest, I was just here to act as an emotional support, don't look too much into it!"
Personality:

[spoili]"Excuse me, Kujo-san?" A timid girl peeked into the council's room with a bundle of papers and a nervous smile present on her face. The president could only force a plastic smile onto her own lips as she rose from her own seat, with her hands folded neatly in front of her.

"Yes?" Nozomi couldn't help but eye the stack of papers with a sense of dread, but she still maintained her welcoming voice and gentle eyes.

"The Vice President wanted to give you the rest of your work, and asked me to send it to you since he was running late." The awkward tone, the girl, used only furthered Nozomi's suspensions, she obviously didn't believe the crap that was fed to her, but she didn't dare open her mouth without thinking. With an innocent tilt of her head, the girl began to shuffle through papers that littered the desk. Ignoring the girl for a brief minute.

It looks bad that you're dumping your shit on me and not even bothering to come up with a tangible lie. She thought bitterly before returning her attention to her guest. "It seems as though I do have more to do!" Nozomi let out a nervous laugh before making her way to the girl, and once the brief exchange was over, she shut the door and dropped the thick stack of papers onto the desk. After waiting a few more seconds, she took a deep breath and in an instant grabbed the nearest thing, which happened to be a chair. A rather heavy chair at that.

"You fucking asshole!" The attempt to lift the chair over her head and throw it across the room was short lived, she could only bring it above her head before the uneven weight made her fall and hit the floor, with the chair falling with a crack. Something broke.
[/spoili]
+Reliable, Determined, Handling Pressure, Means Well, Fair
-Dishonest (to herself and others), Violent, Snarky, Sly
Character Song: ロストワンの号哭

Last edited by a moderator:
jsAtKA0.jpg

"Japan is wonderful! Ah-ah-ah! Please call me Montmorency-san!"

Name:
Melissa Montmorency

Sex:
Female

Personal Wish:
Montmorency wishes that she can assimilate into Japanese society well.

Appearance:
Montmorency is about 1.7 metres tall. She has a modest yet sizeable bust of between a B and C.

Personality
:
Montmorency isn't the brightest of bulbs, but she isn't the dimmest of creaks either. Montmorency is a good-hearted person who never means harm, but she might cause it with her lack of cultural understanding. Montmorency has a habit of sticking to the ways she has learned in England, but will try her best, and occasionally fail, to do things the Japanese way. In fact, she had prayed to Fumiyo in a more Christian fashion than a typical Shinto fashion.

Montmorency tries so hard to integrate, she has been insisting that others call her by her last name, which can cause quite a mouthful. She also isn't too fond of being called 'Melissa'.

High School Student

Character Song:

Last edited:
View attachment 135443

Name: Chiyo Chihara

Sex: Female

Personal Wish: To be able to properly convey her feelings.

Personality: Chiyo is somewhat of a social klutz, but she manages to get along well enough with those she's close to. She has a hard time properly relaying her feelings, particularly romantic ones, and this often comes out through her rather peculiar mannerisms. Despite her uninspiring traits, she's content with herself, despite her flaws. Life is what it is, that's what she says, though sometimes she wishes that wasn't so.

Occupation: Second year high school student, WcDonald's™ cashier.

Character Song: (Optional)

f2637b02e496cc7380f47daede49d833.png

Ishida.Shouya.full.2016827.jpg

"Man... I wish life wouldn't burden me too much."

Name:
"Uraragasawara. Just Urara, for short. Don't ask for my first name. (Kappa) Please."

Sex:
"...Want my fist to answer that question for you?"

Personal Wish:
"I wish you'd just leave me alone. How's that sound? Can I ask for peace and quiet instead of being interviewed like I'm some sorta superstar?"
Kappa's actual wish is what he stated above.

Personality:
[+] Positives [+]
* Independent
* Means Well
* Meticulous
* Dutiful
* Reliable

[-] Negatives [-]
* Irritable
* Sarcastic
* Unfriendly
* Rude
* Boorish

"Uh... If you couldn't tell, I'm a high-school student. Tch. Did I really have to answer that?"
(He is also the oldest of his siblings by a large gap, taking care of 3 baby sisters and 4 baby brothers.)

Character Theme:

UraragasawaraKappa.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: Wryneck and Navi
WF0iO8w.jpg

"Every maiden seeks a knight on a noble steed, are you the warrior for me?"

Name
:
Kobayashi Kotori

Sex:
Male

Relation to Main:
Montmorency's brother
Fuyomi's gaming partner while the group is away

High School Student

Appearance:
Kotori is about 1.35 metres tall and his eyes are of a dark hue. His hair is medium in length and a light brown, and his frame and face are most feminine in nature.​

Last edited: