Nefastus Lupata Academy

Status
Not open for further replies.
"...You went silent." Niniane spoke up after a moment. While she had access to a wide array of knowledge regarding each student at NLA, she could not directly read minds. Hell, she couldn't even read general emotions that well. "...We can probably find a different path." she suggested, not sure what made Aria so quiet.

Nervously, "Oh, well... I just got scared for a moment. I got lost in my thoughts for a second. I'm sorry. Thanks for helping me. Lets keep looking." Aria follows Niniane. Aria felt at least an illusion of safety while she wasn't alone. It isn't like it would matter if someone truly powerful came by, but at least there was comfort. I mean, at least she'd know when someone is trouble.

Lewis peered into the portal that had mysteriously opened up in his front yard. True, he had been expecting some sort of transportation today, as it was to be his first day at a certain school for supernatural phenomena, but he hadn't been expecting a shady-looking portal to pop up outside his house. He would've expected something more like a phonebooth that travels through time and space, or perhaps a train hidden between two stations. Those were reputable sources of transportation that he could certainly trust!

Lewis tentatively poked his arm through the hole in space-time and retracted it slowly. His arm was intact, which meant that whatever was on the other side probably didn't want any spindly human today. So the young man stepped through the portal, and took a look around at what seemed to be a courtyard. Upon realizing that the portal indeed led to Nefastus Lupata Academy as intended, he decided to go back to get his actual luggage. Lewis turned on his heel and promptly slammed into a wall.

Lovely.

It seemed that the portal had closed on him. Which meant that all he had on him was the stuff in his backpack and in his pockets. Hopefully there was some kind of shop here so he could use his $32.60 in Euros to good effect. Disregarding the sky-Skittles completely, Lewis entered the school proper. Unfortunately, it was like the layout had been thrown into a blender, as he was pretty sure he was most definitely not on the top floor. He groaned and rubbed his temples.

Hopefully he'd find someone who could orientate him.
----
Nox and her skeletal familiar roamed aimlessly through the hallways of Nefastus Lupata. It was quiet. It was serene. There was narry a person in sight. It was a prime opportunity to separate oneself from the troubles of daily life. Truly, there would could be no other place on, in, or near Earth that could match the peace and tranquility of this moment of solitude.

Suddenly, a flying suitcase.

The plastic luggage container slammed into Nox's necromanced skeleton's skull with a sickening CRACK!, prompting the undead familiar to ragdoll unceremoniously. From the direction of the suitcase came a short, yellow haired catgirl with an almost manic grin on her face. She drop kicked the skeleton into the wall with a loud "HYAH!" and an astounding amount of force. The neko quickly picked herself up before grabbing onto the skull, and slamming it into, and dragging it along, the floor, causing a furrow to form. Neptune stood up before curbstomping her opponent a few times. There was a pause in her movements. Perhaps she was finally finished with her grisly deed?

Nope. She just picked up her suitcase, and used it as a bludgeon to defeat her undead "foe" further. She lifted the suitcase up with both hands. And then hammered it down. Up. Down. Up. Down. Ad infinitum.

Finally, once the skeleton was reduced to a fine white dust, Neptune stood up and dusted herself off before turning to Nox.

"Why hello there strange little girl! No more need to worry, I assure you that I've dealt with the threat accordingly!" she declared proudly, giving the blonde-white-haired girl a thumbs-up, "I saw this evildoer stalking you and stealing your luggage, so I made sure to teach him a lesson he'll never forget."

Poor misguided Neptune.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: ☆Luna☆
Niniane nodded. "Indeed." She spoke, before turning around and walking down another random hallway. "Any ideas where we should try to go next?"

Aria really had no idea at all, but she did have one thought. "Well, I think it is more likely the main office is on the same floor than on a different one. I mean, it is probably possible either way, but probably more likely, right?"

Okay, so they were lost in a school where anything could happen on the who-knows-what floor, and zombies were probably going to eat her brain before nightfall. No biggie.

So first thing first is whenever you're lost, you find a tree and whichever side has moss on it is north. ... Or was it north-west? Doesn't matter; there aren't any trees in the hallway. Think Mona, think! Oh!! We could flip a coin and let fate decide for us. Blaming the universe for her own incompetence always worked wonders for Mona in the past.

Reaching into her duffel bag's side pocket, she grabbed a rusty quarter. With a flick the coin sailed into the air, and just as easily as it flew up it slipped past Mona's hands as it fell to the ground. Clinking as it bounced to a resounding stop, the coin face displayed good ole George Washington. Tails it is! So which way does that mean she go? Tails... tales... tales aren't always right, since fairy tales are made up, so it must be left! But wait, if bone fingered girls and cat boys exist, then so must the faeries in fairy tales. So if it's not left, it must be right! But faeries are tricksters and liars, so they're not always right...

OOOH this was getting way too confusing. Mona could almost feel the steam shooting out of her ears in frustration. Mona looked to the left in a fit of irritation and noticed a good while after Seth had that the hallway was indeed a dead end. So she was fated to head right. So that must mean faeries, while not always truthful, are indeed right. Good to know. Sometimes it was nice to scapegoat issues and problems onto imaginary forces that make decisions for her.

Once again, Mona took the lead as she brazenly strode forward in the only direction available, which by default was the right direction.

Last edited by a moderator:
Locke leaned in a bit closer, his lips curled in a devilish smile and his coy gaze confirmed he had interpreted Orion's words just as suggestively as anyone with a filthy mind would've. And he was relishing in it. How could he possibly pass up this opportunity to mess with him a bit, get under his skin......and maybe into his pants, while he was at it. Well, it might be a bit to early for that.....that sort of thing would keep them up all night, no doubt. At least for now, Locke could press his buttons and see where things went.

"You can't get me out of your mind? You're too sweet, darling~" He teased, "I do have that effect on people. And who, could blame you? We did share a rather unforgettable night together, hm~?"

--------------------------------------------

The main office was cluttered with papers and files and boxes. Most were kept in the back of the office, stacked haphazardly in piles up to 6 feet high. Most of the mess was kept behind the large desk in the middle of the room, save for a trail of papers that led to the doorway, as if someone had recently climbed out of one of the heaps of paperwork....but that'd be absurd, of course. The large, wooden desk in the middle of the room looked normal enough; it had a little jar holding pens and pencils, a stapler, a sharpener, a couple pads of colorful sticky notes and about 15 different kinds of clocks. The worn out bed of some type of small pet was kept in the front of the desk, and while it was currently empty the shed fur and the signs of it being chewed on hinted there was some sort of small mammal roaming the room somewhere. To the right of the door were 6 different chairs of 6 different colors, placed carelessly in a crooked line against the front wall.

After Katsuruga called into the empty office, it was dead silent, save for the out of sync ticking of the many clocks. However, after a brief pause, a boy.....or....girl...no.....definitely a boy.....sprang up from beneath the desk. "Hi there!" The girl cheerfully greeted, her wide grin unchanging, "How can I help you today?" The boy was covered with stitches, with gears sticking out here and springs there, metal joints peeked between stretched-out seams and parts of cracked porcelain covered other parts. It was quite difficult to tell what the girl was made of, but whatever he was, her gleeful expression was frozen in place as he waited for a response from the two newcomers.

-----------------------------------------

Nox's mouth remained agape the entire time Neptune was pummeling her fleshless corpse. She watched, confused and distraught as the trunk that her deceased traveling companion had been towing around for her tumbled down the hall, and her skeleton was pounded into dust. She dropped her bags and reached out a hand. "Wha....what are you doing?!?" Nox shouted, not only entirely distressed, but also increasingly nervous. She wasn't strong, not in the least, and when it came to hand-to-hand combat, she was hopeless. Still, she wasn't totally defenseless, but even so, she was sure she was in for a painful confrontation should this lunatic turn on her.

Neptune said:
"Why hello there strange little girl! No more need to worry, I assure you that I've dealt with the threat accordingly! I saw this evildoer stalking you and stealing your luggage, so I made sure to teach him a lesson he'll never forget."

Unable to even find the proper words, Nox stared at Neptune in disbelief. Her arms dropped to her sides, and she dropped to her knees. Honestly, she was a bit relieved, though was still a bit shaken up by the whole ordeal. "That...." She finally spoke, the corner of her mouth twitching into a nervous and exasperated smile, "That was carrying my trunk for me. I'm a necromancer.....that is....was....my skeleton...."

The next to exit from the portal was a boy with a suitcase in one hand, and a strange, long metal case slung across his back. He looked around, and one thing became apparent. There was an observer here. The massive amount of rainbow candy and sugar pillows was enough evidence. He looked around trying to figure out this years races. Right away he spotted a few humans and several Nekomattas. He also noticed a Reptilian race nearby, but knew not the name of them. After that he just didn't care. He walked right past them all an into the halls of the school before he bumped into a tall figure.

"Well, well well, now what do we have here?"

"M-Master Samuel?! I...-"

"-Was told to be mildly sociable today? Yes you were, now go."

The angel turned the boy around and shoved him over to a group of students. He must have used his powers, as he was much closer to them than he should have been. That or Leon was trying his best to distance himself he even tricked himself into thinking that the people were much further away

--------------------

Boring... Boring... Hm... Maybe?... Ah! Whats that we have here?

Syrina was sitting in a tree watching the people walk by trying to decide who she would talk to. So far she had no luck, but now she spotted someone, or rather somebody who might actually be fun. It was a human... Oooo that would be fun! It only got better seeing him slam into a wall. Syrina couldn't help but laugh. Her tree wasn't too far from the boy. She jumped down and snuck up behind.

"You're new here I'm guessing. I'm Syrina, and I have to say I couldn't help but notice your little mishap just now." She giggled girlishly

Last edited:
"Oh don't start with me on names, Ms. Teen Queen of Angst." Ex seethed, eyes narrowed. What started as a petty attempt at establishing dominance quickly turned into a battle for his own pride - and one thing was for certain, Ex wasn't letting some random chick he just bumped into make him look small. "At least 'Ex' implies something powerful and dangerous as soon as you hear it. You don't label a chemical compound with an 'X' unless it contains the weird-ass unidentified shit that turns three innocent-looking girls into kick-ass super-powered demons; you don't label a Pokemon card as "ex" unless it's worth two prize cards when and if you can knock that monster out…" the deity rambled on. "'X' means 'unknown', 'dangerous', 'unpredictable' - it means 'you-don't-know-what-the-fuck-you're-dealing-with', and just labeling something with an X is meant to scare off the weak and the timid. It's a warning sign for the crazy shit you wouldn't otherwise expect. Names are only titles, and titles are only as good as the purpose they serve. The fuck is a 'Zix', anyway?" As he finished that sentence, the aura surrounding his eye flared up to several times its previous size, obscuring almost the entire left half of his face.

"'Insignificant bug'? I'll show you a bug," he warned, before the platform beneath him transformed almost instantly into a giant beetle, its powerful insect jaws snapping threateningly at the air in front of it. "'Laziest name in the universe'? Maybe your universe. Call me when you learn how to design an entire world from scratch, filled with creatures you have to design by the dozen every day, and then fit it all through a lightweight web browser." he snapped. "Oh and uh… good luck finding your dorm and stuff, by the way." he sneered. Obviously he didn't actually mean that - if he did, he wouldn't have rearranged all the hallways and rooms in the school in the first place.

"Ex implies you're some emo faggot with nothing better to do than make up asinine shit about yourself and try to prop yourself up as some sort of fuckin' mastermind or some shit." Zix jabbed a finger in Ex's direction, sneering. "You're a real piece of shit, you know that? And what the fuck is that on your face? Are you supposed to be some fucking knockoff Black Rock Shooter? Get real, bitchtits." she smirked, then dismissed her platform and turned to walk off.

"Anyway, I don't know what the fuck you think what you just did is supposed to really accomplish. I'm an Observer, you stupid cunt. If I want, I can be wherever the fuck I want, whenever the fuck I want. Not only that, but guess what? One of my kind is inside the building already, and she is like a fucking sun as far as having a noticeable power signature goes. I could just go straight to her." the blonde stopped and turned around, pointing at Ex again. "But you, you thought you were really fucking clever, didn't you? Do the rest of the fucking universe a favor and kill yourself. Just fucking die. No one'll miss your ass."

"Tch."

Chester didn't exactly appreciate being scolded, nor did he think it should particularly matter how he sat. However, he had far too much respect for Root to argue. He swung his legs off the arm of the chair, shifting his position so he was upright and properly seated.

"Good to hear you are well then." He said, "Seems the school year is off to a fairly uneventful start...which is odd. Even if the name and location has changed, this is still Tenshi Jigoku, after all." Chester scanned the room as he spoke, though mostly kept his focus on the Headmaster herself. "Although, that scientist of your's, Zix, made quite a few heads turn with her big flashy entrance. From what I've read about her, it seemed like that was nothing new, though."

"Zx'Vedaki is a troublesome girl, yes." Root nodded. "She was a very sweet child, but you know how it is. People change. As for the activity in the school... hrm... I suppose the way the place was just shifted around does give me an idea. I propose the announcement of a race between the students, a competition of sorts with prizes, for those that can reach this room."

"..."

Oh.

Oh my.

This was certainly an awkward situation among awkward situations.

But it was nothing a Neptune couldn't resolve with the power of JUSTICE! on her side. Or at least justice combined with a bit of shrewd social-minefield stepping. Either option would work. She was stuck still like a statue, choosing her next actions very carefully... Before deciding to forgo any tactical planning and opting to use her overflowing feelings to navigate this potentially-volatile situation.

"A necromancer huh..." Neptune put her hand to her chin in thought, the other gripping on to the suitcase a bit too tightly. She hummed lightly as she rocked back and forth, before stopping, snapping a finger, and pointing it at Nox, "Are you like one of those new-age necromancers who use their powers to fight evil in the name of J- good? And did you make sure that he...she...he was okay with it before reanimating him?"

*beat*

"Haha! Well if that's the case little lady, that's alright!" she reassured loudly while putting her hands to her hips and smiling widely, "Sorry for justifying incapacitating your pal! I can help carry your bags for you instead!"

-------------

"Gyah!" Lewis exclaimed, body going completely rigid for a split second. A voice - distinctly female - giggled ominously behind him, and if there was anything he knew about ominous sounds from behind, it was that it was usually a very bad sign. Especially when it was directly behind. "...Y-Yes...?" he said tentatively, half-asking, half-answering the question. He slowly turned his head to check out who - or what - exactly was accosting him.

It was a girl.

Lewis mentally facepalmed. No shit it would be a girl! What was he expecting anyway? Some kind of reptilian alien going for his anus with a probe? Just because this was a supernatural school didn't mean that everyone was a bunch of psychopathic monsters out for blood. Of course that didn't eliminate the possibility of psychos out for blood, but he could worry about that at a later date.

"Ah, yeah..." Lewis said, turning to face the girl and rubbing the back of his head sheepishly, "Err... I'm Lewis. "

After Katsuruga called into the empty office, it was dead silent, save for the out of sync ticking of the many clocks. However, after a brief pause, a boy.....or....girl...no.....definitely a boy.....sprang up from beneath the desk. "Hi there!" The girl cheerfully greeted, her wide grin unchanging, "How can I help you today?" The boy was covered with stitches, with gears sticking out here and springs there, metal joints peeked between stretched-out seams and parts of cracked porcelain covered other parts. It was quite difficult to tell what the girl was made of, but whatever he was, her gleeful expression was frozen in place as he waited for a response from the two newcomers.

Wow. Not quite what I expected. The office was certainly messy, though perhaps with something of the magnitude of this school, it was natural for there to be at least a bit of chaos even were organization was supposed to be dominant. He was sure that he was just rambling in his head at this point, though, so he turned his attention to the...being in front of him. He really could not tell whether this person was a girl or a boy, but ah well. "Yes, please. We are looking for our rooming assignments. And possibly some direction as to where we would find our rooms, as neither of us seem to know our way around the school yet."

This person certainly had an interesting appearance, now that he took a moment to really take in its appearance. It seemed that he/she was constructed by someone by the mish-mash of inorganic material present, or perhaps it was merely a shell. He would have to ask later, perhaps, if he could manage that without somehow causing offense.

"Wow, that was quite the reaction." She giggled again "But then again I would be too if I were a human in an academy of the supernatural and monstrous. Oh yes I can tell you are a human easily. In fact I'm in the business because of humans! Other wise we'd have to wait centuries or millenia just to take the life of someone. But don't worry, I am not about to take your life in the near future. She pulled out a piece of parchment from her pocket and began scanning it. "You said your name was Lewis? Hm... It seems that you have another... Four years. Yes, on September 19th. I'd keep that day open Lewie. Or maybe you shouldn't Who knows maybe you schedule to go mountain climbing that day and fall of the face of the cliff, or perhaps its a ski accident. Know what, just be you on that day. I look forward to sending you on your way!" Throughout her "prediction" she kept a cheerful and exited face, mainly to psyche him out. After all, she had no clue when he was going to die. The parchment? Just a list of what she packed. Reapers didn't know when someone was going to die... Well at least if they did, she didn't have the privilege of that information.

"I suppose so." Niniane told Aria. "Would you like to lead the way?"

——

"Eheheheh, well, you know…" Orion laughed nervously. "Yeah, I guess we did." he answered, smiling as he attempted to loosen up and re-gather his cool. What was he so nervous about, anyway? It wasn't like him to be so lacking in confidence. "Eh, anyway, we should probably go find the main office or something before the school gets too crowded." Orion spoke up. "You know, find our dorms and all that."

——

"'Make shit up'?" Ex echoed, eyes narrowed in anger. Slowly, he hopped off of his beetle, not once taking his eyes off of Zix. "Stay out of his one, Herbie." he whispered to the giant blue insect before gently pushing the creature out of his way, giving himself plenty of space.

"Listen, you." he snapped. "I don't know what your claim-to-fame is. I don't know what it is you do other than float around on that platform and make candy rain from the sky. I know you're good at throwing insults — I'll give you that — so feel free to call me up for a rap battle sometime and I'll see if I'm not busy. But whatever your powers are, I don't care anymore. I don't care if you wove the fabric of the universe or if you're even as powerful as I am — whatever; be that powerful. But whatever you do — you do not call me fake." he growled, a fury in his eyes that came from a source wholly different than that of any insults he'd thrown thus far.

"You wanna know what this eye is? I'll tell you. This is the eye that lets me see the universe and everything I need to know about it to create my own." he seethed, the aura not only increasing around his face but his fingertips, as well, as he levitated above the ground. "With it, I learned to manipulate matter around me — I created the land, sea and sky of my own personal world, then filled it with all creatures of my design — wolves, eagles, gryphons, dragons…" As he said the names of each, his old designs flooded the crowded hallway, with 'all God's creatures' flocking to his side. "And then, I learned to manipulate the only thing more fun than the strings of the universe — people. Oh yes, I lured in aplenty with the promise of a fun game — warned them they could die, but of course no one listens! Everyone took on a new identity with the body I made for them — basement-dwelling nerds became heroes, conquerors and even kings thanks to my generosity~! But power corrupts, you know, and all those innocent little gamers and otaku took to slaughtering their own kind by the dozens, even hundreds!! I had created the ultimate game — and allowed humans everywhere to tap into their deepest, darkest capabilities, murdering their own friends and even brothers!! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!"

He took a second to breathe after that, coming down from his sadistic high and returning from his tangent to look back at Zix. "So here's the thing." he told her. "You can do whatever you like with your own powers — you can even rival me for all I care — but know this…" he paused, moving forward to bring his face only a few inches away from hers. "I am not a fake."

"I guess I will. Though first, I think I just had an idea. Is there any races that wouldn't be hindered by the school's walls being altered? Every race has a unique aura, and I can see that aura through walls if I close my eyes and concentrate. This trick is why nobody ever wanted to play hide and seek with me... If we find someone like that, then maybe they will show us the way to the main office. I don't know anything about non-humans, but I think you know a lot about everything."

Eri was just ... speachless ... but quickly regained her senses and said: "Yeah just tell us which are our rooms and how we get to them and we will be on our way." She then waited for a response or whatever else the girl that was present was planning to do.

Nox was speechless for a moment, struggling to process exactly what was just happened. One second she was watching her corpse puppet get mercilessly obliterated and was mentally preparing to defend herself when the danger turned on her, the next this manic neko was rambling on excitedly and offering her assistance. It was all happening so fast. It crossed her mind, however, that this sort of crazy random happenstance really should be expected in these kinds of halls, and that she should probably count her lucky stars that the girl who caught up with her was just deluded and not homicidal.

"Actually,that'd be perfect." Nox finally spoke up, gradually regaining her composure. "And my papa's a mortician, so this was just one of the bodies from our family's cemetery. Their soul was long gone by the time I packed them up and brought them to school." Nox continued to explain as she picked herself off the ground. "My name's Nox. It's nice to meet you!" She flashed Neptune a bubbly smile, the whole skeleton mutilation ordeal completely behind her.

------------------------------------

Eyes wide and smiling, the secretary rolled their chair over to the right side of the desk and began to sift through one of the piles, not taking their eyes off the two. "Can do! Just need ya to sign a a few papers for me first. Feel free to take a seat while you work on that. Would you like some pink lemonade?" They asked in their unwavering overly perky tone, holding out a small packet in each hand for Eri and Katsuruga to take.

------------------------------

"We should. I wonder what part of the school we're in anyways." Locke replies, scanning the hall curiously. They were somewhere on the South side of the school, judging by the veiw from the hall's windows, which meant they were probably a long walk's away from the office in the North Wing.

As he and Orion were about to pass by an adjacent hallway, Locke came to an abrupt stop. A couple of unfamiliar faces were headed their way, some sort of kuudere catgirl and her twin tailed friend. "Bonjour, cuties~" He greeted with a charming grin and a wave. "You girls lost?"

---------------------------

"Sounds like a good sort of opening celebration; a friendly competition between classmates." Chester said, "I may go ahead and set up some surveillance, if you don't mind. I think observing the race might be a good way to get to know the students, which ones are dangerous, which ones are talented, which ones are interesting...etcetera."

"Hmm, let me see…" Niniane answered, before pausing to concentrate, closing her eyes as she thought through all the students she could sense. "Oh, oh oh oh…" she stopped, clutching her head as she was clearly overwhelmed with all the results. "There are many. Many many many. I don't know who to search for… But, I think some are close."

Suddenly, her ears perked. "Those two!" she exclaimed, pointing to the duo that had just appeared around a corner. "These individuals both posses teleportation ability."

——

As Orion followed Locke, his body went rigid as soon as he recognized the form and voice of the catgirl from last year. "Oh shit, not you again." Orion griped, rubbing his forehead in annoyance.

"Your words hurt." Niniane replied softly, taking a step back. "You must still be upset with me."

Reactions: Cheshire
Aria looks concerned with her lack of thought for Niniane. She looked like she got a headache from trying to think of all the races that could meet such a vague request. Aria should have known not to ask her, but now, at least she knows more about what Niniane is capable of. She can't perfectly filter the information she tries to intake, so if she queries something too general, it causes her pain. Aria thinks to apologize, but before she can even get a word out, she looks over to the two boys walking in our direction. Niniane seems to know them, but Aria isn't certain how meaningful that is considering she technically knows everyone. One of the guys was kind of pretty though, like, if I did a little something with his hair, and applied a little make-up, he could pass for a girl. Though the way he is flirting with us makes it a bit harder to imagine him that way. Before Aria could think further, the blonde hair boy confronted Niniane. Aria hoped she would get caught up in a fight so soon, but she didn't like the way Niniane was being recieved. Already their aura was flowing through to Aria, not particularly by voluntary choice.

Trying to remain friendly, "Yeah we are lost, but ummmmm, I can't tell. Are you already familiar with each other?"

"No, thank you. I appreciate the offer, though." The tengu replied with a nod as he accepted one of the packets and took one of the pens from the jar on the desk. After looking around for a moment, he found a chair against one of the walls in front of the desk and sat downs at the edge. He sometimes didn't like chairs, since the backs felt awkward with his wings at times, but he had learned to deal with them reasonably well over time. Turning his attention to the packet in his hands, he carefully took out the contents and looked over the papers.

Locke watched with a calm, inquisitive look as Niniane pointed at them, calling them out for their teleporting abilities. He didn't let the wariness show any, as he quickly went through any and all plausible reason she could know about their silver powers. With her feline members prominent, it could be assumed she was one of the many disguised anthros working for Plethora Foxtail. He hid his surprise well, but in truth he had not expected her spies to catch up with him so quickly in a place like this. He's be able to easily get away, that much was certain, but it would be a problem if he was stuck in the same building as one of them. The longer he waited, the more likely it was that they would somehow get Plethora herself up to the Academy, and then he'd never be able to stay. Neither would his friends, for that matter; she'd hunt them down for their silver blood next. He'd have to get rid of the cat before she could make her first move. It's be easy enough to grab her, teleport just next to the courtyard's edge, and then teleport himself back before he hit the ground. Simple, quick and there would be no mess to clean.

And then Orion made a verbal jab at her, and that was just about the end of that theory. If this girl had attended the Academy last year, it was unlikely she was working to capture Locke for his power-crazed mother. What a relief!

"That's hardly any way to greet a couple of pretty girls, Orion." Locke scolded, strutting over to Aria and Niniane. "I see you know Orion, but I think I'd remember such cute faces if I knew you already." He answered Aria, with a playful wink. "I'm Locke Foxtail. And your names are?"

Status
Not open for further replies.