Nefastus Lupata Academy

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Great winds of fury soon began to pick up in the front yard of the school. Flowers and grass clearly fighting back against the air pushing against them, the source being little more than Tavorth swooping in, in his Dragon Form. One Tavorth hit the ground he turned into his Human shape, and upon doing so stretched backwards while saying "Well, that was a nice flight". He then looked at the school and said "Doesn't look bad, the inside ought to be interesting though". He was then about to walk up to the school until he heard some rather odd chanting, the word's he couldn't really understand but sounded ancient and magical in nature. Right off the bat there was already an interesting character, this school might have more going for it than Tavorth gave it credit for. With his curiosity now peeked he watched her motions for a moment, presumably from the way she was pacing and eyeing the school she was also knew and trying to figure it out. Tavorth then decided to approach the girl in question and ask "Hey! You new here too? No offense (as if Tavorth cared) but you seem a little lost. Perhaps it would be beneficial if we looked around the school a bit together? Two minds are better than one. Well, at least when the minds are both mentally competent, which I'm sure your mind is".

"Uhhhhh-huh…" Orion replied slowly, nodding as he started to accept the fact that this conversation would go absolutely nowhere. "So uh… those colors supposed to mean anything important?" he asked halfheartedly, not expecting much of a coherent response.
"Colors. Mean. Thing!" Deah answered, and took a shade of orange-yellow of pride in his ability to quickly learn this air wave(sound) communication method. "You! Talk! English! Important," the creature urged Orion to talk more so he could learn the language more quickly.

Tavorth then decided to approach the girl in question and ask "Hey! You new here too? No offense (as if Tavorth cared) but you seem a little lost. Perhaps it would be beneficial if we looked around the school a bit together? Two minds are better than one. Well, at least when the minds are both mentally competent, which I'm sure your mind is".
The first thing that Niko though upon seeing Tavorth was "Dragon!" and the second was the answer to his words which soon left her mouth: "A influence by a divine being from another world has scrambled the interior of the building into a maze. I was planning on using an earth transfiguration magic to make my way towards the place in which students are to go when arriving at this school and then proceed to my assigned room. I could use a high tier magic or one of Vatican's divine counters to dissipate this influence but I couldn't be bothered by such thing. The deity will be defeated soon anyways, so getting to the place I was planning to reach would be a better use of time. So mister dragon, what are your plans?" A cold, dead and emotionless face didn't leave Niko's face all the time she talked but inside she was burning of curiosity about this dragon.

Unlike Niko, Tavorth's amusement and curiosity was easily visible on his face as he responded "A God you say? There's a god in the school but all he does is rearrange the halls? That must either mean this a very interesting school, or a very pathetic God. Though, since you seem to think he will be dead soon I assume that it's the later". He then looked back towards the school for a moment to examine it a bit more closely before he turned back to Niko and continued with "As for my own plans? If you don't mind I would like to accompany you as we find our way to the other students, for as I said two minds are better than one. And if say that God, or any other being get's angry at you outsmarting the God it could pay to have a Dragon on your side". He paused for a moment then before following up with "If you'd rather not though, I suppose I could try wandering on my own and see what I run into. Such wonders are a shame to experience if there is not someone to share it with however".

LERU

Leru had opened the door and walked in with a doll on his shoulders though it looked clearly like a plushie doll it gave a ominous feeling of it being alive. Being a school like it was it was of course easy to just assume it was. "Salutations greeted Leru to the kind man. -he said as purple smoke escaped from the edges of his mouth- "Leru Sees you are the principle leru states with a large grin. Leru would like to know of a few things before Leru gets well acquainted with the school Leru asks." he looks at the doll and says "for the first thing to ask Leru is wondering upon the situation for when a student requires someone to watch over them mainly pertaining to what rights they are entitled to and as to how much they are able to keep watch of such as in classrooms as well."

NOEL

Noel having seen the person that gave the same feeling as the distortion but on a different level made him wonder. Before he can ask of anything Riyako suddenly becomes hostile to the person before them. He didn't look twice and simply figured out more about her personality from her actions. Ignoring the fact she was preparing and quite happy to start a fight he decided to go good cop bad cop and kindly asked him "We can sense that you are behind the distortion of the building. Could you perhaps tell us what reason you had in distorting the school?" he could figure that from the feeling he gave off that he might have done all this for simple means without care of the cons for doing so.

Unlike Niko, Tavorth's amusement and curiosity was easily visible on his face as he responded "A God you say? There's a god in the school but all he does is rearrange the halls? That must either mean this a very interesting school, or a very pathetic God. Though, since you seem to think he will be dead soon I assume that it's the later". He then looked back towards the school for a moment to examine it a bit more closely before he turned back to Niko and continued with "As for my own plans? If you don't mind I would like to accompany you as we find our way to the other students, for as I said two minds are better than one. And if say that God, or any other being get's angry at you outsmarting the God it could pay to have a Dragon on your side". He paused for a moment then before following up with "If you'd rather not though, I suppose I could try wandering on my own and see what I run into. Such wonders are a shame to experience if there is not someone to share it with however".
"Tough I do believe that a dragon, which is a high ranked magical sapient, has considerable firepower, I would do just fine against most deities, without a need for help. As for a deity being present in this place, I see nothing weird as just a quick look trough the building revealed that at least a dozen of different species are present in the building. As for it only using his power to rearrange the building, well I didn't investigate why the deity did it, only how, in which way and what was the ending result. As for you joining me I will not mind you decide to follow me, tough I do think it might be a good idea to follow me, as I will be heading straight for where new students are supposed to head to. Now if you excuse me, I would like to get moving, follow if you wish so," Niko responded to the dragon before turning towards the wall and whispering a faint word: "Movere murus [Wall move!]." And followed by the wall that she was turned towards opening up towards Niko and making a passage big enough for a human of any size to fit without troubles. Niko steps inside, not looking back to see if the the dragon is following her.

[@Gwazi Magnum]

Tavorth listened to the girls rather long answer to him, addressing each of his questions separately and announcing which she was addressing before hand. An interesting way of speaking to say the least, it seemed this school offered both interesting magic, secrets and personalities. She also seemed fairly confident in handling a God on her own, which either meant she had a giant ego, was completely insane, or was very powerful, any of the three would be interesting to see more of. Though as soon as she finished speaking she was opened the schools wall and began to move, and Tavorth took her invitation to follow, walking in through the open school wall behind her. Once inside the school Tavorth looked around and said "So, you think you can kill a God by yourself? That sounds rather impressive. I'd be lying if I said I wasn't eager to put that to the test". Tavorth was rather impressed by the size of the school halls and then added on "Who knows what kind of things this place holds other than Gods? Unless of course, you have already spotted them as well?".

Aria has to think for a moment before she can adequately answer, "Well, I think they are pretty distinctive from each other, but if you like cookies, you'd probably also like pocky." Brightening up with a cheerful smile, "But I'm really glad that you liked the gift. I don't really know if I'll be able to make them again since I need some ingredients and a way to bake them, but I'll definitely make them again if I can." Aria seems rather distracted with Niniane's tail and ears, primarily because it seems so foreign to her. Aria herself can't easily express herself with her ears, and doesn't have a tail at all. These factors lead to a more careful and curious observation than would be typical.

Niniane nodded in response to Aria's words, and the two of them seemed to stand in an awkward silence for a moment as neither of them had anything else to say. Niniane then noticed that Aria seemed to be paying especially close attention to some part of the microz. Trying to follow the mage's line of vision, Niniane inferred that it was her tail that was being watched. This caused Niniane to look back at her own tail, then back at Aria, not sure what to say about Aria's curiosity.

"Colors. Mean. Thing!" Deah answered, and took a shade of orange-yellow of pride in his ability to quickly learn this air wave(sound) communication method. "You! Talk! English! Important," the creature urged Orion to talk more so he could learn the language more quickly.

Orion's eyes widened and he pulled his head back slightly as the creature changed color again, now talking very excitedly, it seemed. "You…" he started to reply, still hesitant. "You want me to talk more?" he asked, wondering if the tiny ball of light was learning from him or something.

Leru had opened the door and walked in with a doll on his shoulders though it looked clearly like a plushie doll it gave a ominous feeling of it being alive. Being a school like it was it was of course easy to just assume it was. "Salutations greeted Leru to the kind man. -he said as purple smoke escaped from the edges of his mouth- "Leru Sees you are the principle leru states with a large grin. Leru would like to know of a few things before Leru gets well acquainted with the school Leru asks." he looks at the doll and says "for the first thing to ask Leru is wondering upon the situation for when a student requires someone to watch over them mainly pertaining to what rights they are entitled to and as to how much they are able to keep watch of such as in classrooms as well."

Jared nodded slowly as he listened to Leru's words, trying not to react too much to Leru's disquieting appearance or the smoke seeping from his mouth. "Right, ah… Are you saying you need someone to watch over you? Because in that case, ah…" he replied slowly, trailing off a bit as he wasn't sure what the answer would be to that question. What even were the rules in regards to these things? Oh I am so under-qualified for this job…

"Just say whatever you like." Cookie chimed from inside his head, quiet enough so that only Jared was supposed to hear her. "You make the rules now, don't you?" she added with a laugh.

Jared looked up and tilted his head from side-to-side for a moment as he pondered the idea, before quickly nodding and, with more confidence this time, replied to Leru, "Yes, I think it's alright for one student to keep watch over another, so long as both of you are in agreement about it. Did you have someone specific in mind? Or do you need me to find you one?"

Niniane nodded in response to Aria's words, and the two of them seemed to stand in an awkward silence for a moment as neither of them had anything else to say. Niniane then noticed that Aria seemed to be paying especially close attention to some part of the microz. Trying to follow the mage's line of vision, Niniane inferred that it was her tail that was being watched. This caused Niniane to look back at her own tail, then back at Aria, not sure what to say about Aria's curiosity.
Aria smiles at Niniane's reaction. Aria found it strange how different the reaction was from a human reaction. She definitely noticed that I was studying her, but how does she feel about that? Actually, does she even know how she feels about that. What does she feel about not knowing what to feel. So many questions...

Aria finds herself in an odd situation, as while she has a strong desire to better understand Niniane, her entire frame of ethics has been compromised. Consent is an important part of Aria's framework for getting to know people in any context. At first Aria only considered consent in situations like dating where it would be normal to expect another person to not know for certain what they would like to have done to them, with Niniane however, this could happen in a large number of situations. Niniane cares for my own happiness, as that has a very real positive affect on her, but does that mean that Aria should prioritize her own happiness?

Somehow, Aria couldn't accept that thought at face value though. Even having seen nothing to suggest Niniane having wants, desires, and boundries, Aria would find it hard to forgive herself if she trampled on Niniane's just because of a lack of proper understanding. Having gone through these thoughts, Aria decided it would be best to simply test it. Aria smiles brightly at Niniane, looking forward to getting to know more about Niniane, "Hey, I know this is pretty sudden since we just found the dorm, but would you like to come with me to look around the school?"

Riyako turned to the new arrival which chuckled at her last words. She turned her attention to him and said: "If my instincts are correct you are the one behind this mess, right?" "Skyfree-san, prepare for a fight," she whispered to Noel as she put her hands on the Nodachi Doki and Katana Natsu. "Imma Green, curse active" she whispered and a in a moment a rush of bloodlust filled her head, a grin appearing on her face as power filled her body. She waited for this being in front of her to confirm that it was the source of the situation with the school.

Noel having seen the person that gave the same feeling as the distortion but on a different level made him wonder. Before he can ask of anything Riyako suddenly becomes hostile to the person before them. He didn't look twice and simply figured out more about her personality from her actions. Ignoring the fact she was preparing and quite happy to start a fight he decided to go good cop bad cop and kindly asked him "We can sense that you are behind the distortion of the building. Could you perhaps tell us what reason you had in distorting the school?" he could figure that from the feeling he gave off that he might have done all this for simple means without care of the cons for doing so.

"Hmmmm?" Ex replied casually, pulling himself out of his distracted thoughts to glance back at the duo. Riyako seemed about ready to tear his guts apart (or at least try), but Ex didn't seem to pay much mind. Instead, he turned his attention towards Noel. "Why, you ask?" he grinned. He laughed a bit as he tapped the heel of his foot on the beetle's head, causing it to vanish beneath him as Ex landed agilely on his feet. "Cuz it's fun, that's why." he smirked. "Messing with people is sort of literally my job in the universe." he added. "And, I mean, originally I only did it to mess with one dumb bitch, buuuut now that I think about it, it's totally worth poking around to see what other craziness this mess has caused." he laughed again.

Tavorth listened to the girls rather long answer to him, addressing each of his questions separately and announcing which she was addressing before hand. An interesting way of speaking to say the least, it seemed this school offered both interesting magic, secrets and personalities. She also seemed fairly confident in handling a God on her own, which either meant she had a giant ego, was completely insane, or was very powerful, any of the three would be interesting to see more of. Though as soon as she finished speaking she was opened the schools wall and began to move, and Tavorth took her invitation to follow, walking in through the open school wall behind her. Once inside the school Tavorth looked around and said "So, you think you can kill a God by yourself? That sounds rather impressive. I'd be lying if I said I wasn't eager to put that to the test". Tavorth was rather impressed by the size of the school halls and then added on "Who knows what kind of things this place holds other than Gods? Unless of course, you have already spotted them as well?".
The wall closed behind Tavorth as Niko proceeded forward. "Depending on the deity in question it can be ether easy or hard to kill one. Some just require you to use a sufficiently powerful weapon, other must lose all of their followers and some are just incredibly resistant to being killed. As for other non-human creatures in this school, well there is quite a variety of them in here. Anyways," Niko said as the next wall opened up in front of her and she made her way trough the opening: "If you really need to know some weirder non-humans I would need to actually focus on taking a look at who is in the building not what kind of idiocy has, oh wait I need for him to also hear this, Porta vox mea [Carry mine voice!], a self-centered, narcissistic, egoistical god named Ex, actually a fool less important then an ant, who doesn't even deserve to call himself god, which should die in a drainage canal somewhere in sticks, preferably Albania, Ordinis finis. Silentium [Order end. Silence], done."
Orion's eyes widened and he pulled his head back slightly as the creature changed color again, now talking very excitedly, it seemed. "You…" he started to reply, still hesitant. "You want me to talk more?" he asked, wondering if the tiny ball of light was learning from him or something.
After the reply Deah quickly floated up and down quickly and repeated: "Talk more! More! Talk important," in the hope of getting his intended message, that he needs to hear more to learn the language.
"Hmmmm?" Ex replied casually, pulling himself out of his distracted thoughts to glance back at the duo. Riyako seemed about ready to tear his guts apart (or at least try), but Ex didn't seem to pay much mind. Instead, he turned his attention towards Noel. "Why, you ask?" he grinned. He laughed a bit as he tapped the heel of his foot on the beetle's head, causing it to vanish beneath him as Ex landed agilely on his feet. "Cuz it's fun, that's why." he smirked. "Messing with people is sort of literally my job in the universe." he added. "And, I mean, originally I only did it to mess with one dumb bitch, buuuut now that I think about it, it's totally worth poking around to see what other craziness this mess has caused." he laughed again.
Riyako glanced angrly at Ex while thinking: "A damn trickster god! Toys with people, thinks that it is fun to do it and even calls it a job. But I should let Noel decide if we attack or not, it would be stupid to take a god on alone if there is chance of back up. Still I can at least talk back to it." And with that she proceed to tell something when a voice, by magic or some other way, was carried to the three, Noel, Riyako and Ex, trough obviously meant for the later: "A self-centered, narcissistic, egoistical god named Ex, actually a fool less important then an ant, who doesn't even deserve to call himself god, which should die in a drainage canal somewhere in the sticks, preferably Albania." As the message rolled on Riyako couldn't help but burst into a loud laughter, which in some mysterious way didn't prevent her or the other two from hearing the message to the end...

The wall closed behind Tavorth as Niko proceeded forward. "Depending on the deity in question it can be ether easy or hard to kill one. Some just require you to use a sufficiently powerful weapon, other must lose all of their followers and some are just incredibly resistant to being killed. As for other non-human creatures in this school, well there is quite a variety of them in here. Anyways," Niko said as the next wall opened up in front of her and she made her way trough the opening: "If you really need to know some weirder non-humans I would need to actually focus on taking a look at who is in the building not what kind of idiocy has, oh wait I need for him to also hear this, Porta vox mea [Carry mine voice!], a self-centered, narcissistic, egoistical god named Ex, actually a fool less important then an ant, who doesn't even deserve to call himself god, which should die in a drainage canal somewhere in sticks, preferably Albania, Ordinis finis. Silentium [Order end. Silence], done."
Tavorth followed along Niko listening as she went on about Gods, killing them, and other beings in the school. However it seemed the specific God in question right now wasn't even worthy of being called a God. To which Tavorth replied "Really? The God is that incompetent? If so why hasn't someone squished him under their boot already? One would imagine it should be easy for some of the people here". After a moment Tavorth added on "What would have made him a 'God' anyways? Did he actually have followers? It's sad to imagine even an insignificant human choosing to worship such a being".

Aria smiles at Niniane's reaction. Aria found it strange how different the reaction was from a human reaction. She definitely noticed that I was studying her, but how does she feel about that? Actually, does she even know how she feels about that. What does she feel about not knowing what to feel. So many questions...

Aria finds herself in an odd situation, as while she has a strong desire to better understand Niniane, her entire frame of ethics has been compromised. Consent is an important part of Aria's framework for getting to know people in any context. At first Aria only considered consent in situations like dating where it would be normal to expect another person to not know for certain what they would like to have done to them, with Niniane however, this could happen in a large number of situations. Niniane cares for my own happiness, as that has a very real positive affect on her, but does that mean that Aria should prioritize her own happiness?

Somehow, Aria couldn't accept that thought at face value though. Even having seen nothing to suggest Niniane having wants, desires, and boundries, Aria would find it hard to forgive herself if she trampled on Niniane's just because of a lack of proper understanding. Having gone through these thoughts, Aria decided it would be best to simply test it. Aria smiles brightly at Niniane, looking forward to getting to know more about Niniane, "Hey, I know this is pretty sudden since we just found the dorm, but would you like to come with me to look around the school?"

Niniane paused, tail flicking behind her as she considered the question. "I do not see how it is sudden." she answered before long. "After all, I don't think we have any reason to stay here. I'll leave with you if you like." she answered, stepping closer to Aria.

After the reply Deah quickly floated up and down quickly and repeated: "Talk more! More! Talk important," in the hope of getting his intended message, that he needs to hear more to learn the language.

"Uhh… alright then." Orion replied a bit unsurely, leaning back against a nearby wall as he crossed his arms, looking back at the thing. "About what? What should I say?"

After some time, Aiace eventually woke up, perhaps a bit more than just a little disoriented. Everything seemed a bit fuzzy, and he felt oddly heavy at one moment and oddly light the next. Slowly sitting up, he looked around to find himself in a very messy room. Strangely enough, it seemed that the glasses had not been removed from his face, but were thankfully undamaged. As the memories of what had occurred before slowly flowed back into his head, he couldn't help but wonder whether it had all actually happened or if it was all just some very strange dream.

~-------------------------------------------------------------------~
Following the eventual discovery of the fact that the messy room was, indeed the office he had been looking for with the others previously - and finally receiving his ID, room key, and the other items they seemed to have prepared for new students - Aiace soon stepped back out into the hall. His new objective was to find his room, which he really hoped to do soon. He was about ready to just put his belongings down and settle in already. Unfortunately for him, he realized shortly after walking a good ways away from the office that the hallways were still pretty scrambled. Finding his mistake, he turned to go back to the office in the hopes of getting some help navigating...

...only to find that he no longer had any idea where the office was anymore.

"Again? Aw...Now what? I shouldn't have gone off on my own...I don't know if I'll ever get anywhere at this rate..."
Deciding that there was only one thing left to do, the bespectacled boy gave a sigh and continued down the hall. Maybe he would get lucky and come across the dorms at some point before anything else too strange happened to him. He had to at least try, he supposed.​

Niniane paused, tail flicking behind her as she considered the question. "I do not see how it is sudden." she answered before long. "After all, I don't think we have any reason to stay here. I'll leave with you if you like." she answered, stepping closer to Aria.
Taking hold of Niniane's hand, Aria gives her a bright smile, "Well, I'm glad to see you are on board. So Niniane, I don't know what we are going to do yet, but I want to try a whole bunch of different things with you. If you ever find that you like something or if you start to feel uncomfortable, make sure you let me know ok? Also, if you ever think of something that you want to do, I want to try it with you, so don't be shy about that either."

Aria looks with careful attention.

Tavorth followed along Niko listening as she went on about Gods, killing them, and other beings in the school. However it seemed the specific God in question right now wasn't even worthy of being called a God. To which Tavorth replied "Really? The God is that incompetent? If so why hasn't someone squished him under their boot already? One would imagine it should be easy for some of the people here". After a moment Tavorth added on "What would have made him a 'God' anyways? Did he actually have followers? It's sad to imagine even an insignificant human choosing to worship such a being".
"I don't know the specifics, but I know that he doesn't belong to this world, this dimension, and is therefore should be weakened considerably. Not like he was that strong in the first place, but anyways let's not trouble ourselves with that deity anymore," Niko said as she stood on the other side of the next hole in the wall that she opened during her previous scene and waited for the dragon to join her: "And concentrate on more important mater. Where do you hail form? I know you are not one of the dragons from Gérmäils' Book, nor one of the Ancient Dragons, or that you appear in any of the dragon myths and stories that I know about."
"Uhh… alright then." Orion replied a bit unsurely, leaning back against a nearby wall as he crossed his arms, looking back at the thing. "About what? What should I say?"
"Talk more English. About any?-anything?!," Deah said wondering if he got the last part right in his first try to logically make up a new word from the ones he heard Orion use up until now.

Last edited:
"I don't know the specifics, but I know that he doesn't belong to this world, this dimension, and is therefore should be weakened considerably. Not like he was that strong in the first place, but anyways let's not trouble ourselves with that deity anymore," Niko said as she stood on the other side of the next hole in the wall that she opened during her previous scene and waited for the dragon to join her: "And concentrate on more important mater. Where do you hail form Tavorth? I know you are not one of the dragons from Gérmäils' Book, nor one of the Ancient Dragons, or that you appear in any of the dragon myths and stories that I know about."
It seemed that Tavorth had either questioned on the God too much, or the God was truly that pathetic, since now Niko ended up redirecting the questions to be about Tavorth himself. Then again, it *is* Tavorth so that shouldn't be surprising. Like who wouldn't want to know about him? Tavorth let out a cocky grin before replying with "I hail from far off Mountains, in Scotland to be more precise. I am a rather young Dragon as well, only 47 in dragon years. Which is probably why I have yet to be mentioned in your Dragon Books. But that's fine, all legend's must start somewhere... However, you might have heard of my father, the fearsome Gorvalon! He's been around since the Medieval era and has killed a number of Monarchs and Magical beings, including Nyssethia the Kraken". Tavorth exaggerating some of the details such as his fathers age, the number of monarchs... Alright he might be exaggerating about just about everything, but Niko didn't need to know that.

Last edited:
Taking hold of Niniane's hand, Aria gives her a bright smile, "Well, I'm glad to see you are on board. So Niniane, I don't know what we are going to do yet, but I want to try a whole bunch of different things with you. If you ever find that you like something or if you start to feel uncomfortable, make sure you let me know ok? Also, if you ever think of something that you want to do, I want to try it with you, so don't be shy about that either."

Aria looks with careful attention.

Niniane nodded slowly, listening to Aria's words. "Yes, that makes sense." she replied. "I'll tell you if I have any thoughts about things." Aria's wording seemed a bit strange to her. She wasn't quite sure what she meant about it all — like there was some other meaning she kept missing — but, the mage's words did at least make logical sense, so Niniane found no real reason to be confused about them.

Niniane then exited their room, and, with Aria presumably following closely behind, she turned to her again once they were both in the hallway and said, "Where would you like to go next?"

"Talk more English. About any?-anything?!," Deah said wondering if he got the last part right in his first try to logically make up a new word from the ones he heard Orion use up until now.

Orion blinked skeptically. "…Anything?" he echoed. "Well, I mean, that leaves me with quite a bit to talk about." he replied. "Hell if I know what the fuck I should say just to teach a creature like yourself English." he shrugged. "…What even are you, anyway?" he asked. "I mean, if you've learned enough of the language to answer me that, anyway."

After some time, Aiace eventually woke up, perhaps a bit more than just a little disoriented. Everything seemed a bit fuzzy, and he felt oddly heavy at one moment and oddly light the next. Slowly sitting up, he looked around to find himself in a very messy room. Strangely enough, it seemed that the glasses had not been removed from his face, but were thankfully undamaged. As the memories of what had occurred before slowly flowed back into his head, he couldn't help but wonder whether it had all actually happened or if it was all just some very strange dream.

~-------------------------------------------------------------------~
Following the eventual discovery of the fact that the messy room was, indeed the office he had been looking for with the others previously - and finally receiving his ID, room key, and the other items they seemed to have prepared for new students - Aiace soon stepped back out into the hall. His new objective was to find his room, which he really hoped to do soon. He was about ready to just put his belongings down and settle in already. Unfortunately for him, he realized shortly after walking a good ways away from the office that the hallways were still pretty scrambled. Finding his mistake, he turned to go back to the office in the hopes of getting some help navigating...

...only to find that he no longer had any idea where the office was anymore.

"Again? Aw...Now what? I shouldn't have gone off on my own...I don't know if I'll ever get anywhere at this rate..."
Deciding that there was only one thing left to do, the bespectacled boy gave a sigh and continued down the hall. Maybe he would get lucky and come across the dorms at some point before anything else too strange happened to him. He had to at least try, he supposed.​
Niniane nodded slowly, listening to Aria's words. "Yes, that makes sense." she replied. "I'll tell you if I have any thoughts about things." Aria's wording seemed a bit strange to her. She wasn't quite sure what she meant about it all — like there was some other meaning she kept missing — but, the mage's words did at least make logical sense, so Niniane found no real reason to be confused about them.

Niniane then exited their room, and, with Aria presumably following closely behind, she turned to her again once they were both in the hallway and said, "Where would you like to go next?"
Aria smiles cheerfully, heading out the door. "Well, the first thing we can do is look around. The hallways are scrambled, so we won't be able to learn where anyone is yet, but this is a good chance to meet people and explore outside. Usually meeting people is tricky since there really isn't a good reason to start up conversation, but since the hallways are so messed up, that gives us some common ground. I'll use my abilities to help them find their room just like I did for us, and we'll expand the number of people we know. Its a perfect win-win right?"

Aria looks excited as she sees someone who looks sufficiently lost, bonus points for being a kitty, but Aria can't really tell if the person was male or female, since the appearance gives hints to either way. Not that it was important since I wouldn't be flirting or anything, but it does seem like one of those things people compulsively just want to know. Without further delay, Aria practically drags Niniane over with her as she increases her pace to catch up with the cat person. Enthusiastically, "Hey there, you look lost. Can we help you find something?"

In the office one would see a peculiar fellow searching about. Seth and Mona had set the catboy down to find some help, but now it seemed both his companions vanished when he returned. The Zaltharian sighs as he walks over to the paper stacked desk. "Uh... Hello?" He calls trying to peek over the mess, trying to get the attention of the strange being that was behind it earlier.

He had resigned to finish up his application business before getting back to the wild goosechase.

Out in the garden Ki was flying about, still preoccupied with his absentminded twittering. As he flew about aimlessly the little bird noticed movement just off the path. It took him half a second to make out the canine getting up in the shade it may have been due to Ki's natural absentminded state or even the surprise of seeing a dangerous wolf so close, maybe even a bit of both, but mid-flight the energetic bird collided with a low-hanging branch and falling to the ground in a fluster.

His cheeps going frantic as he tries to right himself, worried about the big dog eating him up.

Status
Not open for further replies.