Needing to Branch out

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

rise13eyond

Edgebabby
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per day
  2. One post per day
  3. 1-3 posts per week
  4. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
Always
Writing Levels
  1. Give-No-Fucks
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
Horror, fantasy, romance
Let me say this first and foremost, roleplaying serial killers is my forte, making up decent plots....is not. That being said I am more than willing to collaborate on a plot if needs be.

To begin with is what I am looking for:
Mostly "original" plots. I do do a select number of fandoms however I don't see the ones I do as being popular on here .
I am a sucker for horror, but will also do many types of fantasy. I lean toward having darker themes.
I will do romance but keep in mind that I am about as romantic as a date at McDonald's.

Some things I won't do:
Smut. Just plain and simple no explicitly sexual descriptions. Things like fading to black are fine though.
Most slice of life things (IE school/university).

What you can expect from me:
Activity. I have no life and way too much time on my hands, so unless I am having trrubles replying or something randomly comes up you can expect a post a day at least.
I find my average replies are about 2 paragraphs, but if the need arises I will write novels, particularly when starting out.
I primarily play male characters. I will double up and play females on the side should the roleplay call for it.

What I want from you:
Let's be friends, I find it much easier and the roleplay lasts longer if we can get acquainted.
I will not hold you to a consistent replying schedule, I would wait months for a reply if the roleplay is good enough.
This should go without saying but a basic understanding of grammar is required. I'll roleplay with any level of experience as long as I can understand what you are trying to say.

Currently I am craving some kind of high fantasy, something with vampires, or of course anything in which I can flex my killing muscles. But anything that fits within what's stated above will be considered.

OK having said that, I'm beginning to feel awful about the whole branching out things. So I will be primarily be looking to feel the role of serial killer. I won't hold you to my regular character because the odds of anyone here knowing who is is are slim. I will still probably do what I have listed about if you have a good plot.

Have a nice day. Or night. Whichever.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: reptilian
Hello there. I am interested in roleplaying with you. Send me a PM so we can make "magic".

I guess It's what I get for playing obscure characters.

I may have a plot or two missing the serial killer I also have a original Vampire and Lycan hunting guild if you want to play your vampire.

I may have a plot or two missing the serial killer I also have a original Vampire and Lycan hunting guild if you want to play your vampire.
I think I understand you...?

You think you do?