need 5 guys for vampire love story XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Take your time , we will wait you to respond to our oneXone roleplays . And can I say your character looks like an airhead .
On a side note , every vampire have a supernatural power so I find it normal to to decide what are our powers . Also we can't turn her into a vampire because they are born.
*punches you * don't call her a airhead... Meany... Plus I had a different picture I was going to use but she look too much like a vampire so I didn't want to use it

Justin what are your vampire powers , and don't forget rule number one : nobody likes OP characters ?
*stay in my knees* sorry for saying she is an airhead .

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Yay finally someone agrees with me with the OP characters

My power is energy manipulation . I can bend the rules of the physics but my powers require a big amount of energy and I can't use them often and if I overuse them I take damage to my mind . I'm the type which see magic as a form of science .

• Love
Ill have the ability to compell though I need a weakness to prevent it

Actually Justin I have two people I'm role playing with now that use OP characters XD
And Frey I love your character already. We are just waiting for the other two people to put their characters in so I can start the role play.
By the way this is everyone's role play I may have just come up with that idea but this is still everyone's so if you haven't ideas just let us know and we can talk about . I want us to have lots and lots of fun.(*´∇`*)

• Love
Reactions: Frey
Actually Justin I have two people I'm role playing with now that use OP characters XD
And Frey I love your character already. We are just waiting for the other two people to put their characters in so I can start the role play.
By the way this is everyone's role play I may have just come up with that idea but this is still everyone's so if you haven't ideas just let us know and we can talk about . I want us to have lots and lots of fun.(*´∇`*)
Dang it Why do you have to be a miss knowitall! Well I'll be honest our hunter characters are quite op though to a limit.

Thank you for the compliment and you know how important for me is to make an good roleplay. And we need t wait for the last brother to post his character .

• Thank You
Well when I mean Op I mean like if I throw something bad something that you and you kill it right away I'm just like the RP is boring you need to have a challenge. xD
And ya the last brother we need

That is bit funny . In some of my roleplays my characters almost died but were saved by they comrades or their lover . Also if you are defeated and after that you win the taste of victory is much sweeter .
Also I think is a good moment to say that I don't know when I can replay because of the big timezone difference .

• Love
Is about 1 am. Wait , I just realized something... today 4 February , my birthday .

• Love
Is about 1 am. Wait , I just realized something... today 4 February , my birthday .
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU *HUGS AND KISSES *
and you're like 7 hours ahead of me

Thank you guys . That is nice for you.

Your welcome.
Meh.... I wonder where our last brother is

Most probably working or sleeping .

Status
Not open for further replies.