need 5 guys for vampire love story XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm here now. Sorry i took so long wanted to get all my school work out of the way.

You chose Kaname Kuran as your character . An interesting choice. Now we can get this started .

Yay now we can all get started just everyone do me a favor will you please put the personality of your character... Because I kind of forgot who is who XD except for Frey I remember his character

Reactions: Midnight Justin
I can't since my sister and I basically have slow internet right now

I don't know how to understand what you have just said . I'm the gentleman who is also a sadistic and smart person . He like to make other to suffer .He have a thing about poisons and knives.

I don't know how to understand what you have just said . I'm the gentleman who is also a sadistic and smart person . He like to make other to suffer .He have a thing about poisons and knives.
Pardon?

Okay nevermind I think I know what characters which

I'm saying how my character personality is . I almost forgot the that he keep the house in order and is strict making some strange rules .

Reactions: WanderingHyrda
Alright I've got a way for people to resist his compelling. It's the mint plant that they usually put in their moheto. I can't drink so I don't know what the name is.

Okay I put the first post up. If you have anything that you would like to add to your characters go do that now

So it kind of looks like Frey is going to be the one that's going to answer the door XD I'm waiting for everyone to put a response and then I'll do another one

So it kind of looks like Frey is going to be the one that's going to answer the door XD I'm waiting for everyone to put a response and then I'll do another one
Ill answer if you want

Anyone can answer the door I just don't know who was going to do it XD

Then I got the perfect plan on what to do I'm gonna do some evil things >:3

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Well that's the character you're playing so do what you want now I'm kind of scared though XD

Well that's the character you're playing so do what you want now I'm kind of scared though XD
The worst part Is he can make her forget things unless she has a mint plant in her system.

Status
Not open for further replies.