need 5 guys for vampire love story XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's fine sweetheart I will wait for everyone else to get their characters up and then I will put the starting post unless someone else wants to start
I will try my best with the masochist and sadist part though I'm not very good at it fyi

It is your idea and you should start the roleplay .But I must say I'm the aggressive type of roleplayer so I might control the flow of the story. And in my case is easy . Me and the character have similar personalities .

Btw Jenjen is taking her nap so she won't be able to reply for awhile.

I just realized something . Jen will roleplay as a male . And from where are you Justin ? I'm from East Europe .

The states and I know though she is quite an odd sister of mine. She prefers to play males. I'm not saying it's odd for others judt odd with her.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Oi Don't say that about me I just find it easier ya know

It is your idea and you should start the roleplay .But I must say I'm the aggressive type of roleplayer so I might control the flow of the story. And in my case is easy . Me and the character have similar personalities .
That is completely fine I do not mind I kind of like when someone take control anyways. Lol

Btw I'm waiting for a reply on our rp (sorry my impatience is coming back at me)
I know I know my tablet is really slow so it likes to take forever just to load. And I was really trying to get this one started for everybody

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Thinker have you saw the images I send you in our roleplay . I can wait for you to respond but I want to know if the links work.

I know I know my tablet is really slow so it likes to take forever just to load. And I was really trying to get this one started for everybody
Alright I understand but if it's really slow maybe you could delete things to make it run faster (I did that with my iPod four and I just reset it in general.)

If the loading the page is slow can means that the internet connection is slow , also she can use an IPod or a android tablet .

Alright I understand but if it's really slow maybe you could delete things to make it run faster (I did that with my iPod four and I just reset it in general.)
it's just the brand of the tablet it's a piece of shit I can't do anything about it I barely have anything on my tablet. But I responded

If the loading the page is slow can means that the internet connection is slow , also she can use an IPod or a android tablet .
And yeah it is my internet connection most of the time it's because it's not strong enough in the house on the side of the house where I stay at. And my tablet is an Android ZTE from Sprint is a piece of crap. Lol but don't worry I will reply back to the role play

Take your time , we will wait you to respond to our oneXone roleplays . And can I say your character looks like an airhead .
On a side note , every vampire have a supernatural power so I find it normal to to decide what are our powers . Also we can't turn her into a vampire because they are born.

Reactions: WanderingHyrda
Status
Not open for further replies.